PHE-NOM PHE-NOM is offline   Thread Starter  
Creativity Unleashed
Mobile Model: htc pro2 baby!!!!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 4,467 Times in 1,422 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View PHE-NOM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PHE-NOM's Photo Album Add PHE-NOM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
PheNom tatt

well i got like 9 tatts, but this one has the most significance to me. it was done in prison, like most of them, lol.

the small letters say "please forgive me father amen".

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2009, 05:18 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: PheNom tatt

im diggin it, have you thought about adding a background to it? maby something simple like onlookers and such like it was when he was walking with the corss and crucified.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2009, 05:28 PM
Creativity Unleashed

View PHE-NOM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PHE-NOM's Photo Album Add PHE-NOM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

im diggin it, have you thought about adding a background to it? maby something simple like onlookers and such like it was when he was walking with the corss and crucified.
nahh, im not into the whole religion side of it, i read the bible for myself and i make my own belief, and the cross isnt one of them........ plus i dont believe that JESUS is GOD, i believe jesus FATHER is god, at least thats what jesus himself said. i think of jesus as my savior in the fact that he gave his life for us as payment to his FATHER for what adam and eve did. but since i've done some bad shit in the past, im wondering if jesus death is enough for me........ hence, "i wonder if GOD will accept me"...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2009, 06:22 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by PHE-NOM View Post

nahh, im not into the whole religion side of it, i read the bible for myself and i make my own belief, and the cross isnt one of them........ plus i dont believe that JESUS is GOD, i believe jesus FATHER is god, at least thats what jesus himself said. i think of jesus as my savior in the fact that he gave his life for us as payment to his FATHER for what adam and eve did. but since i've done some bad shit in the past, im wondering if jesus death is enough for me........ hence, "i wonder if GOD will accept me"...

word nice to see the thought behind everything.... and im sure that he will your a good dude
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2009, 07:04 PM
KrymsynParadise
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View krymsynparadise's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View krymsynparadise's Photo Album Add krymsynparadise's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

So this is my tramp stamp that i designed myself. i have like 8 tats myself. this is my last design
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to krymsynparadise For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2009, 07:05 PM

View fanaticny's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View fanaticny's Photo Album Add fanaticny's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

(to: Phe-nom)damn you have some balls to get a tatt in that part of the body, must've hurt like hell lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fanaticny For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2009, 07:09 PM

“ Originally Posted by krymsynparadise View Post

So this is my tramp stamp that i designed myself. i have like 8 tats myself. this is my last design

“ Originally Posted by fanaticny View Post

(to: Phe-nom)damn you have some balls to get a tatt in that part of the body, must've hurt like hell lol
hahahah im getting my whole back done soon...... im going to be going down to missouri to visit member smw and get er done at the same time... a lil of a coverup happening too lmao.... its not too bad until they get right on the spine than it makes you do a funny dance at points uncontrollably lmao
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2009, 07:13 PM
KrymsynParadise

View krymsynparadise's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View krymsynparadise's Photo Album Add krymsynparadise's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hahahah im getting my whole back done soon...... im going to be going down to missouri to visit member smw and get er done at the same time... a lil of a coverup happening too lmao.... its not too bad until they get right on the spine than it makes you do a funny dance at points uncontrollably lmao
oh the spine, what wonders you will see when they hit that spot lollol
Old 08-14-2009, 07:13 PM
Creativity Unleashed

“ Originally Posted by fanaticny View Post

lol, and that was in prison! we did the first pass in the morning, and then after lockdown, we finished it, THAT PART REALY HURT!! cause it was swollen by then....

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2009, 07:15 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

dam phenom that is a nice tat..its neat what peoples tat's mean to them....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tlpalmer01 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2009, 07:16 PM

“ Originally Posted by krymsynparadise View Post

oh the spine, what wonders you will see when they hit that spot lollol

hahahaha aint that for sure i also like when you can feel the vibration right on your stomach lmao..... after a lil break from that its time for a BP (bowl pack) and a cigarette than back to the tatt lmao
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2009, 07:20 PM
Creativity Unleashed

“ Originally Posted by tlpalmer01 View Post

dam phenom that is a nice tat..its neat what peoples tat's mean to them....
thanks girl. i have one that goes across my chess that reads "THERE IS NO PLAN "B" ", i got it to remind me of my pass, and to keep me away from doing what i used to do. so before i got out of prison i got me a plan, and i got that tatted to keep me focus, there is no plan b...... in other words, stick to my plan no matter what....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2009, 07:21 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thanks girl. i have one that goes across my chess that reads "THERE IS NO PLAN "B" ", i got it to remind me of my pass, and to keep me away from doing what i used to do. so before i got out of prison i got me a plan, and i got that tatted to keep me focus, there is no plan b...... in other words, stick to my plan no matter what....
that is very cool...u get one life....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tlpalmer01 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2009, 07:42 AM
KrymsynParadise

hahahaha aint that for sure i also like when you can feel the vibration right on your stomach lmao..... after a lil break from that its time for a BP (bowl pack) and a cigarette than back to the tatt lmao
lol, well when they got my tail bone and the upper part of my spine, i could feel the vibration in my stomach too and searing pain, and my tat wraps around my body on my sides so, i feel phenom's pain, the sides hurt like hell, that was by far the most painful, and the biggest, i had to do that tat in 4 passes each lasting about 3 hours. uggggg. not sure i would do that again anytime soon.

--------- New Post Merged on 15/8/2009 at 0833 --------

words to live by, and a perfect way to stay focused!!...
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
phenom, tatt