Old 08-15-2009, 04:28 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Iphone Sold by T-Mobile?

We have already heard the rumours of the iPhone being offered to T-mobile customers, though only to those with high bill payment.
Presently news is that Orange are informing customers wanting to cancel their contracts who wish to purchase the iPhone to “wait and see what happens in September”. The persistent rumours are that the 3g iPhone will be available on other UK networks, Orange and T-mobile, noted to date. But that the Apple iPhone 3GS will remain exclusive to 02. 02 sells the iPhone with unlimited internet. To-date the other three big networks in the UK do not have unlimited internet, but have small-print for example vodafone 500mb per month. It will be interesting to see what the network offerings will be to compete with the defection from unlimited internet on the 02 network.
However, I myself (dani) enquired about the iPhone yesterday and was told by the customer service staff in the 02 shop that the unlimited internet was actually 12 hours of continuous download. He also mentioned that if I were to get the phone unlocked to use on another network, when I re-installed the 02 sim(you need to make an outgoing call once every 6 months to maintain your free unlimited internet) the handset will not work on itunes. However, as is generally the case, this can not be verified until you own the handset and go through the experience for yourself.

originally found at the below places:

Code

http://dailymobile.se/2009/08/15/iphone-defects-to-oranget-mobile/

Code

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?p=14681348
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
iphone, sold, tmobile