Old 08-07-2009, 01:00 AM
smw smw is offline   Thread Starter  
amish papa smurf hustler
Mobile Model: touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View smw's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View smw's Photo Album Add smw's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
turbo s2000

This car belongs to a good friend and customer of mine, ton of work involved. SMW did all the fabrication work, roll bar, exhaust, catch cans ect ect...Cant wait to see what it does at the track, tranny is the weekest link. Right at 620 hp out of this little guy.

Code

http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j287/sbsae86/?action=view&current=MOV01927.flv
Enjoy and look out for potty mouth at the end
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to smw For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2009, 01:35 AM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter
Mobile Model: Pre/ Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 1,624 Times in 486 Posts

View ON3/\L's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ON3/\L's Photo Album Add ON3/\L's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: turbo s2000

“ Originally Posted by smw View Post

This car belongs to a good friend and customer of mine, ton of work involved. SMW did all the fabrication work, roll bar, exhaust, catch cans ect ect...Cant wait to see what it does at the track, tranny is the weekest link. Right at 620 hp out of this little guy.

Code

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j287/sbsae86/DSC01872.jpg

Code

http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j287/sbsae86/?action=view&current=MOV01927.flv
Hey bro a little tip on uploading pics... if you go bak to photobucket you will notcie all the links below your pic. COPY THE DIRECT LINK and when posting select the little Polaroid icon up top and PASTE THE DIRECT LINK there and it will show your pics but keep off the server at the same time. Just a little tip... your pics will show like this..
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ON3/\L For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2009, 01:38 AM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

HAHA that is a 620 rear wheel drive , high reving moster. You need to post video of that thing at the track would really like to see that. An that sounded so sick on the Dyno!!!!!!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2009, 01:51 AM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter
Mobile Model: Pre/ Touch Pro 2

Thanked 1,624 Times in 486 Posts

View ON3/\L's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ON3/\L's Photo Album Add ON3/\L's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

no shit the ride is a BEAST BRO!!!!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ON3/\L For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2009, 03:08 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hi nice and i fix your img so it shows if yo whant to show vid on the board you need to be youtube

grtz cyber weesje
moderator@spj

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2009, 07:46 AM
smw smw is offline   Thread Starter  
amish papa smurf hustler
Mobile Model: touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View smw's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View smw's Photo Album Add smw's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thanks for changing the pic, if it needs to be removed for not being youtube thats fine. I just dont want an infraction so I just code everything, sorry. Its easier for me to just not post pics and links cause I always screw something up.

As for the car, last year it was running low 11s until the rearend broke, hoping for 10s and maybe some day light under the front tires.

Thanks for the insight on coding guys and hope you enjoyed it, only time will tell if Ill post more of this stuff.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to smw For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2009, 11:25 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Code

Thanks for changing the pic, if it needs to be removed for not being youtube thats fine. I just dont want an infraction so I just code everything, sorry. Its easier for me to just not post pics and links cause I always screw something up.

As for the car, last year it was running low 11s until the rearend broke, hoping for 10s and maybe some day light under the front tires.

Thanks for the insight on coding guys and hope you enjoyed it, only time will tell if Ill post more of this stuff.
this is all done by smw himself and he does a hell of a job with this custom metal fabrication and motors if you need work done def dont hesitate in going to stu..... thisi s tight and you werent bullshitting when we were talking the otehr day holy shit sounds good now where is you 80's toyota that you dynod? i wanna see that on camera hahahahahaa thanks for the share stu and naw doesnt have to be on youtube.... for imasges use the image tags as they told you nad if yu dont have on youtube just use the regular codes links which are done automatically for you as long as they start out with

Code

http://\
once agian thanks for the dshare buddy and that is some sick work that you did and pretty damn ncie garage over at that saab shop.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2009, 02:49 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: SPrint

View BigBadWolf77's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BigBadWolf77's Photo Album Add BigBadWolf77's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

This is absolutely SICK!!

The Following User Says Thank You to BigBadWolf77 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2009, 11:38 AM
Mobile Model: Ppc 680
Mobile OS: 6.1

View livinlifes2shor's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View livinlifes2shor's Photo Album Add livinlifes2shor's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

wow i remember driving a stock s for a week i never got to use 3rd or 4th when driving normal Can only imagine the small light low rear wheel drive beast with a turbo!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to livinlifes2shor For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2009, 12:02 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by livinlifes2shor View Post

wow i remember driving a stock s for a week i never got to use 3rd or 4th when driving normal Can only imagine the small light low rear wheel drive beast with a turbo!

hahahahah doesnt my boy smw do great work ive seen some additional of his work and is always as sick as this.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2009, 12:31 PM
Mobile Model: Ppc 680
Mobile OS: 6.1

View livinlifes2shor's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View livinlifes2shor's Photo Album Add livinlifes2shor's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yes that is very impressive. I belive they came with what 220 hp for the appropiate year. And those little 4cyl were built to the max so the slightest mess up inside there with mods internal its a loss on the block, so very precious and precise work there!! Not to mention just a beautiful car!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to livinlifes2shor For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
s2000, turbo