PROBEX PROBEX is offline   Thread Starter  
Shizzile on the WIzzel
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH PRO
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT phone on MTS
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 2,069 Times in 450 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View PROBEX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PROBEX's Photo Album Add PROBEX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Previews by PROBEX

I have fully completed 3 themes for the pro2 now. here is some previews.

These are all fully skinned interface designs both internal TF3D areas as well as the main interface. keyboards, dialer, everything... Custom animated bootscreens, welcome screens, start sounds. The works.

PROBEX

Putting the X in seXy devices

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to PROBEX For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 08-23-2009, 07:51 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Previews by PROBEX

Great job probex when are u gonna release these great themes ?How is it know that u know naugthy by nature has ur life changed any ?

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2009, 08:06 PM
Shizzile on the WIzzel

View PROBEX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PROBEX's Photo Album Add PROBEX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Vin Rock of Naughty By Nature and I are now partners in PROBEX DESIGN INC we plan to take over the mobile worlds interface design market. ) So my life has changed drastically. We have lots of stuff on the go ATM with Microsoft and AT&T and some other pending projects that I cannot mention as of yet. But yes I still have a day job as a produce Manager and still live in Brandon but ever spare second of my life is graphic design now... I only needed to take a break and have a bite to eat or I wouldn't even have time for this...lol

www.smartphonejunkie.org is listed as my support website for all these theme's once they are released on the windows marketplace, [and this is globally] so when that drops this place is going to be crazy with people from all over the world coming here. Not that they don't already... All add ons like the dialer and such from these themes will be posted on this site and offered for free. I am hoping that everyone here will help the end users with any questions they may have about installing or trouble shooting theme issues.

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to PROBEX For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 08-23-2009, 08:10 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by PROBEX View Post

Vin Rock of Naughty By Nature and I are now partners in PROBEX DESIGN INC we plan to take over the mobile worlds interface design market. ) So my life has changed drastically. We have lots of stuff on the go ATM with Microsoft and AT&T and some other pending projects that I cannot mention as of yet. But yes I still have a day job as a produce Manager and still live in Brandon but ever spare second of my life is graphic design now... I only needed to take a break and have a bite to eat or I wouldn't even have time for this...lol

www.smartphonejunkie.org is listed as my support website for all these theme's once they are released on the windows marketplace, [and this is globally] so when that drops this place is going to be crazy with people from all over the world coming here. Not that they don't already... All add ons like the dialer and such from these themes will be posted on this site and offered for free. I am hoping that everyone here will help the end users with any questions they may have about installing or trouble shooting theme issues.
Well good for u bro uve done some amazing work and by letting members like me use ur themes for free has been an honor ,u deserve the best bro good luck with everything in life god bless u and thanks for ur tflo themes i have enjoyed them.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2009, 08:51 PM
Creativity Unleashed
Mobile Model: htc pro2 baby!!!!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 4,467 Times in 1,422 Posts

View PHE-NOM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PHE-NOM's Photo Album Add PHE-NOM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

congrats brotha! you motivated me into this graphic world bro. good luck with everything...

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2009, 09:17 PM
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

mannnn....that windows 7 theme looks promising...I can't wait to get my touch pro 2

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ICEM/\N For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2009, 09:17 PM
jroyalty7
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Cricket

View jroyalty7's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jroyalty7's Photo Album Add jroyalty7's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thats awesome news great job man, you really deserve it, youve been puttin up great work for so long now and always backed it up with great support!!! Congrats really u earned it
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jroyalty7 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2009, 09:20 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

nice work probex...u deserve all that u get, u are very talented..........i want a tp2 now .......good luck to u and i know u will succeed........
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tlpalmer01 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2009, 10:25 PM
SPJ Junkie
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2

View meansixx's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View meansixx's Photo Album Add meansixx's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

congrats again homie, u put out the sweetest themes out bro, luv all of them. i too luv designing stuff but im nowhere as good as u. ur the shit bro! good luck with everything and keep doin what ur doin!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to meansixx For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2009, 10:38 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

YO PROBEX, you killin em as usual ... those screenies look tight... I am proud of you man.. never lose faith in your dreams.. they can take you anywhere

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BiG JeW For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2009, 02:39 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

He bro amazing work again have seen the above on facebook in the vid vin made windows 7 theme looks awesome on tp2

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2009, 05:18 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

Thanked 1,455 Times in 377 Posts

View Metalmayhem's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Metalmayhem's Photo Album Add Metalmayhem's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Congrats! and keep on doing the wonderful work you do! I'm really happy that your making it big now. You deserve it.

hope you dont mind me posting these videos lol I found them on vinns youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sza_dbNIIfc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1lEEh3_gzc

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Metalmayhem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2009, 06:38 AM
Mobile Model: TP/MOG/950
Mobile Carrier: sprint/boost CDMA

View sdwyz74's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sdwyz74's Photo Album Add sdwyz74's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

your themes are sick stay at it! are those on the sprint TP2 or unlocked GSM version
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sdwyz74 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2009, 11:03 AM
Shizzile on the WIzzel

“ Originally Posted by sdwyz74 View Post

your themes are sick stay at it! are those on the sprint TP2 or unlocked GSM version
Those are on a unlocked gsm euro version of the pro2 but they have been tested also on the cdma versions that are out so far with no issues. [Well not totally true I had to add more files for the t-mobile favorites tab they added] but its sorted now.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PROBEX For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2009, 11:22 AM
Mobile Model: TP/MOG/950
Mobile Carrier: sprint/boost CDMA

View sdwyz74's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sdwyz74's Photo Album Add sdwyz74's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Those are on a unlocked gsm euro version of the pro2 but they have been tested also on the cdma versions that are out so far with no issues. [Well not totally true I had to add more files for the t-mobile favorites tab they added] but its sorted now.
so is the TP2 out for sprint yet? or is it still in the red?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sdwyz74 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2009, 11:36 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yo thanks probex and that came in perfect timing ill text you about that later tonight on my pre, but anyways you dam man bro digging your wm7x like always..... you seriously dont realize how proud of you i am with the progress you made from alpha on your first alienx for the diamond to this work today (especially in the 3 above since seen videos on all) all i can say is WOW and shoot for the stars, you are the picasso of the ppc themeing world. keep it up and make sure it stays fun, remember hobbies are a getaway not a job.... much love probey (hahaha noticed vinnie calls you that now too)

“ Originally Posted by Metalmayhem View Post

Congrats! and keep on doing the wonderful work you do! I'm really happy that your making it big now. You deserve it.

hope you dont mind me posting these videos lol I found them on vinns youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sza_dbNIIfc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1lEEh3_gzc
im loving the w7 takeover soooooo much hahahhahaa that was always my favorite touchflo3d theme ever and going to be my favorite on the tp2

“ Originally Posted by sdwyz74 View Post

so is the TP2 out for sprint yet? or is it still in the red?
no it doesnt come out till the 3rd possibly by telesales otherwise the 8th to select markets and telesales. (as of now)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2009, 11:43 PM
Shizzile on the WIzzel

Ya that theme is deff one of my fav's as well and it looks so awesome on the pro2 so bright and clean. I just wish Jessica would call and let me use her theme... lol Its alright as I have big plans for the Jessica Alba theme on the Pro2 but without Jessica Gonna use some Other fine fine chicks... May have seen them in the other thread Were Is PROBEX... lol

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PROBEX For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2009, 12:29 AM
NOOB 4 EVER
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

Thanked 1,370 Times in 335 Posts

View gadget945's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gadget945's Photo Album Add gadget945's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Umm, does it have to be a KNOWN hot chick? One of the guys I know had a website with just random hot chicks, they had all signed releases, and he had some, um, explicit, shots of them on a back page.

Thing I'm getting at is that you wouldn't have to worry about the whole copyright thing, and since it's a digital media, you could tweak it just enough to not have to worry about it being someone specific.

Let's face it, if they want a theme of a hot chick, is it gonna matter that it really is Ms. Alba? Or a hot looking chick that MIGHT be her? Personally, I think users would just like to think it was her, or "insert hot chick's name here" and bottom line, it would be just as welcome.

Just my two cents. BTW - love the new stuff.... um, can I pitch here for a TP2 on Sprint? That way I could show off all your new themes and soooo do some kewl writeups for you again!!! LOL Best of luck to PROBEX DESIGN INC!!!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gadget945 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2009, 01:36 AM
Shizzile on the WIzzel

I still am waiting as well to get one that I can use on my network up here in Canada on my provider as the 2 phones I got from Vinnie are GSM and I am CDMA. There is a world version CDMA & GSM available threw Telus but agian my crappy provider will not activate their phone... I have to wait for Bell to get them before MTS will even think about activating it... and then even then it will be like my Pro... no data... arrrg... MTS gives me a headache... they have us by the nuts up here tho... free calling to any other MTS customer and well that is pretty much everyone in Manitoba so If I go with some other provider I will be burning minutes like mad... plus all thier plans are more$$$ but and its a big BUT... they all have nice handsets... my provider only just got the diamond... and its $700.00 bucks still... lol good god eh... lol

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PROBEX For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2009, 11:21 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Ya that theme is deff one of my fav's as well and it looks so awesome on the pro2 so bright and clean. I just wish Jessica would call and let me use her theme... lol Its alright as I have big plans for the Jessica Alba theme on the Pro2 but without Jessica Gonna use some Other fine fine chicks... May have seen them in the other thread Were Is PROBEX... lol
hahahhaha word and for sure i saw that i dash how could o miss it hahahahaha and put the X back in seXy hahaha i like that

I still am waiting as well to get one that I can use on my network up here in Canada on my provider as the 2 phones I got from Vinnie are GSM and I am CDMA. There is a world version CDMA & GSM available threw Telus but agian my crappy provider will not activate their phone... I have to wait for Bell to get them before MTS will even think about activating it... and then even then it will be like my Pro... no data... arrrg... MTS gives me a headache... they have us by the nuts up here tho... free calling to any other MTS customer and well that is pretty much everyone in Manitoba so If I go with some other provider I will be burning minutes like mad... plus all thier plans are more$$$ but and its a big BUT... they all have nice handsets... my provider only just got the diamond... and its $700.00 bucks still... lol good god eh... lol
damn thats insane and damn too bad no insurance and are you with bell you said?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2009, 06:41 PM
Shizzile on the WIzzel

MTS but on the sprint pro you gave me flashed to Bell.. lol yes confusing aint it

The Following User Says Thank You to PROBEX For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2009, 07:47 PM

MTS but on the sprint pro you gave me flashed to Bell.. lol yes confusing aint it

ayyyyyyy hahaha yea it is lmao
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2009, 09:45 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Looking very Nice ProbeX from the pictures posted. Can't till i able to get my hands on a TP2 so i can try some of these theme's you will be releasing.

The Following User Says Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
previews, probex