Post New ThreadReply

Old 09-07-2009, 05:10 AM
sdwyz74 sdwyz74 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP/MOG/950
Mobile Carrier: sprint/boost CDMA
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View sdwyz74's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sdwyz74's Photo Album Add sdwyz74's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Aien vs Hulk TP joint build

ALIEN vs HULK! is A THREAD WHERE I ASK EVERYBODY AT SPJ TO PICTH IN WITH IDEAS AND VIEWS ON THIS ALIEN vs HULK TP
IM BUILDING ? THANKS AND SORRY IF THIS MAKES ANYONE MAD I STILL HAV'NT GOT THE SITE DOWN ALL THE WAY AS FAR AS DO'S AND DONT'S

Im going to be basing this on MERDINS NEWEST ROM WM6-5Pro v5 thanks MERDIN (but i am open to suggestions) also going to be using the Alien Extreme theme with throttle lock(thanks PROBEX) couple with the Hulk! pictures that D/\SH Hooked me with on The original Hulk! TP he MODED for me. So everyone feel free to give me your suggestions and comments as this is a open build that i am asking EVERYONE AT SPJ TO GET IN ON so please remember that i'm STILL LEARNING AND WILL BE TAKING AS MUCH TIME AND CARE AS POSSIBLE AS THIS WILL ALSO BE A EDUCATIONAL LEARNING EXPERIENCE FOR ME. SO WITH THE BLESSING OF SPJ I WILL BE POSTING SOME EARLY SCREENIES TOMMOROW AND I WILL BE RESPONDING TO EVERYONES QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS THANKS TO EVERYBODY AT SPJ

PS please be understanding dont just throw a bunch of suggestions if you dont know what your doing or your not will to support your suggestion!

The Following User Says Thank You to sdwyz74 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2009, 11:26 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Aien vs Hulk TP joint build

so you are going to be building a rom or what? im a little lost on what you are doing here...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2009, 12:07 PM

View sdwyz74's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sdwyz74's Photo Album Add sdwyz74's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i want to but dont know how exactly how to ? and what kitchen,configuration tool etc thats why i'm asking for SPJ to help and i'm open for suggestion
Old 09-07-2009, 04:25 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by sdwyz74 View Post

i want to but dont know how exactly how to ? and what kitchen,configuration tool etc thats why i'm asking for SPJ to help and i'm open for suggestion
you will want to check this website out.... its where yu get the kitchens to build, oems, and all the necessary reading to be able to build.... isnt an easy task and let me tell you it is time consuming for sure.

Code

http://ppckitchen.org/
Old 09-07-2009, 08:12 PM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

you will want to check this website out.... its where yu get the kitchens to build, oems, and all the necessary reading to be able to build.... isnt an easy task and let me tell you it is time consuming for sure.

Code

http://ppckitchen.org/
thanks alot D/\SH i'll get on the reading and research now and i know if i have any problems i can turn to everyone here at SPJ have a good one and let me know when you get my baby!
Old 09-07-2009, 08:23 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thanks alot D/\SH i'll get on the reading and research now and i know if i have any problems i can turn to everyone here at SPJ have a good one and let me know when you get my baby!
I will tell you , you be reading a lot and this all about trial an error. I mean you can ask questions to a points but it is something you have to do. check out PPC Geeks too they have alot of help there. That is where you will be able to find builds and oems packages to start off of and then add too...

Old 09-07-2009, 08:30 PM

look at what goku stated below..... very true. and will let you know when i get her.

“ Originally Posted by GokuSS3 View Post

I will tell you , you be reading a lot and this all about trial an error. I mean you can ask questions to a points but it is something you have to do. check out PPC Geeks too they have alot of help there. That is where you will be able to find builds and oems packages to start off of and then add too...
exactly without seeing the rom as a whole as your working on it can make it hard with support and such...... goku said it perfect above
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
aien, build, hulk, joint