ICEM/\N ICEM/\N is offline   Thread Starter  
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Gross: the Xbox 720 in pictures

Good Lord. This tenth grader’s wet dream is, thankfully, only a conceptual design of the next Xbox. Created by one Tai Chiem, it’s probably the fugliest console (real or not) I’ve ever laid eyes on, and makes me fear for humanity’s future slightly more than usual.

Mercifully, I can’t see Microsoft bringing something like this out in a gazillion years. Then again, this is the company that designed the Sidewinder Dual Strike, so let’s not rule anything out yet.

More shots of this vomitsome travesty from different angles:

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ICEM/\N For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2009, 10:20 PM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Gross: the Xbox 720 in pictures

“ Originally Posted by ICEM/\N View Post

Good Lord. This tenth grader’s wet dream is, thankfully, only a conceptual design of the next Xbox. Created by one Tai Chiem, it’s probably the fugliest console (real or not) I’ve ever laid eyes on, and makes me fear for humanity’s future slightly more than usual.

Mercifully, I can’t see Microsoft bringing something like this out in a gazillion years. Then again, this is the company that designed the Sidewinder Dual Strike, so let’s not rule anything out yet.

More shots of this vomitsome travesty from different angles:

LMAO "vomitsome travesty" hahahahah

better not look like this...and better be just as hackable as the 360...

Old 09-09-2009, 10:26 PM
Mobile Model: Mogul, Pro, Iphone
Mobile Carrier: Sprint, At&t

View nadcicle's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View nadcicle's Photo Album Add nadcicle's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Looks like an alien boomerang to me if i've ever seen one.

Old 09-09-2009, 10:36 PM
Shizzile on the WIzzel
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH PRO
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT phone on MTS
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 2,069 Times in 450 Posts

View PROBEX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PROBEX's Photo Album Add PROBEX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

That looks like something my logo sh@t out lol

Old 09-09-2009, 10:38 PM
The VenumX Factor

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by PROBEX View Post

haha very true....

Old 09-09-2009, 10:41 PM
Supporter/Designer
Mobile Model: TouchPro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View DJCaSpER's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View DJCaSpER's Photo Album Add DJCaSpER's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i don't care what yall think that looks cool as s**t... but i do have to agree though i better be able to mode it because i make money on the side doing some xbox mods to play burned games..... i see u have pic's but by chance do u know if it has the blue ray player i have been hearing that the new xboxs coming out were suppost to have them.

Old 09-09-2009, 11:45 PM
Mobile Model: T-Mobile MDA
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

View mda16's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mda16's Photo Album Add mda16's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I doubt that the 720 will look anything like this

Old 09-09-2009, 11:47 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro

Thanked 1,017 Times in 393 Posts

View ronaldsdv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ronaldsdv's Photo Album Add ronaldsdv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Man Im not a xbox fan however the design of this one looks great .... nothing compared to the PS4 .... but is up there anyways
Old 09-09-2009, 11:48 PM
The VenumX Factor

“ Originally Posted by mda16 View Post

I doubt that the 720 will look anything like this
i hope we all doubt the 720 would look anything like this. MS is pickin up the ball with the 720 guranteed...they wanna be a major player still. I think we can expect a slimmer, maybe black console with some kind of really fancy X on it, but it will be a more contemporary device, almost like the PS3 was. Also i would expect to see a blueray player, 1080p output with 2 HDMI outs maybe an optical audio out and 4 USB ports... thats just what i think...

Old 09-10-2009, 03:31 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

i hope we all doubt the 720 would look anything like this. MS is pickin up the ball with the 720 guranteed...they wanna be a major player still. I think we can expect a slimmer, maybe black console with some kind of really fancy X on it, but it will be a more contemporary device, almost like the PS3 was. Also i would expect to see a blueray player, 1080p output with 2 HDMI outs maybe an optical audio out and 4 USB ports... thats just what i think...
this looks to futurey lol, but yeah i agree whit they above specs and whit that thing build in so whe dont need controler damm forgot the name of it so whe can fight realtime mortal combat lol raiden wins

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ

Old 09-10-2009, 08:24 AM
Tallest Member
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro 2

View spivey8's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View spivey8's Photo Album Add spivey8's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

that is awesome, sony has to really step it up if they want to be on top again, the 360 just killed them..... check out project natal..... they had it at E3 this year and IM GETTING IT.... i just hope i dont kick my tv off the wall HAHAHA

&fs=1&hd=1" width="644" height="390">&fs=1&hd=1" />">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Old 09-10-2009, 08:44 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

[QUOTE=spivey8;411900]that is awesome, sony has to really step it up if they want to be on top again, the 360 just killed them..... check out project natal..... they had it at E3 this year and IM GETTING IT.... i just hope i dont kick my tv off the wall HAHAHA

hi yeah thats awesome but old news sup posted this like months ago whas what i ment in the above posted but forgot the name of it if they releas this i am buying 360 again of whait for 720 lol

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ

Old 09-10-2009, 09:03 AM
Mobile Model: touch pro 2
Mobile Carrier: tmobile
Mobile OS: 5.0

View soul032's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View soul032's Photo Album Add soul032's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I don't care what the 720 look like as long as it is not as flawed as the 360 is i.e the red ring of death. I have had 3 360's bcuz of that thing!!!
Old 09-10-2009, 09:05 AM

View demonchild620's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View demonchild620's Photo Album Add demonchild620's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yea i must say that, that thing is ugly as hell, i love my 360 but damn wtf
Old 09-10-2009, 09:16 AM
Tallest Member

View spivey8's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View spivey8's Photo Album Add spivey8's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

got that right i love my xbox, and the Xbox laptop i have too, i take that to the black friday stake outs at best buy every year

and ya i know its old news but i have really played it lol

and its awesome, i will get one FO SHO

Old 09-10-2009, 09:53 AM
Supporter/Designer

View DJCaSpER's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View DJCaSpER's Photo Album Add DJCaSpER's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i love my 360 just got the red ring of death for the first time i have had my 360 almost 3 years. thats better then most people i know. but the 720 i will most likely do as i did with the 360 when it came out wait and see if it has any problems then i will deside if i should wait longer or get 1 then.

Old 09-10-2009, 10:48 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

View benmiller's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View benmiller's Photo Album Add benmiller's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

you know what I think they need to do is have dual tv support so you can have a better multiplayer experience.
Old 09-10-2009, 11:32 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch by HTC

View anomoly's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View anomoly's Photo Album Add anomoly's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

that thing is Fugly looks like an alien pod.

Old 09-10-2009, 02:43 PM
mzlady26
Mobile Model: Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

View mzlady26's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mzlady26's Photo Album Add mzlady26's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

All I want to know is could it get any stranger looking?
Old 09-10-2009, 02:53 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by PROBEX View Post

hahahahah thats greta probey and yes it does look like your logo shot this off of the ship to take over the world hahha

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

i agree there will be mad changes to the system and i dont see this nor the ps4 coming out ofr another 7 years or so..... so i guess that we wait and see what comes out.

[quote=CYBER WEESJE;411905]

“ Originally Posted by spivey8 View Post

that is awesome, sony has to really step it up if they want to be on top again, the 360 just killed them..... check out project natal..... they had it at E3 this year and IM GETTING IT.... i just hope i dont kick my tv off the wall HAHAHA

sony and the ps4 will be better in my opinion as it is currently over the xbox 360..... but only time will tell to see what the real looks and the real stats on these beasts of machines.

hi yeah thats awesome but old news sup posted this like months ago whas what i ment in the above posted but forgot the name of it if they releas this i am buying 360 again of whait for 720 lol

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ
you will have a long wasit if you wait for the 720 sicne i cant see it coming out for another 7 years or so....
Old 09-10-2009, 03:09 PM
Supporter/Designer

[QUOTE=D/\SH;412015]hahahahah thats greta probey and yes it does look like your logo shot this off of the ship to take over the world hahha

i agree there will be mad changes to the system and i dont see this nor the ps4 coming out ofr another 7 years or so..... so i guess that we wait and see what comes out.

“ Originally Posted by CYBER WEESJE View Post

you will have a long wasit if you wait for the 720 sicne i cant see it coming out for another 7 years or so....
i googled xbox 720 and they r saying that it should be coming out 2011 or 2012... also some people were saying halo 4 was going to be coming out with it but alot of people didn't like that because when xbox360 came out it came with halo3... there is no reason to do the same release with 2 systems.

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
720, gross, pictures, xbox