Mike20PR Mike20PR is offline   Thread Starter  
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
[Sept 10 09] Mike20PR Touch Pro SenseUI Screenies

Well here it is, running NFSFAN's newest ROM with the latest version of PointSense Suite of PointUI Home and added some more goodies when it comes to widgets like the messaging, music, and pics . Im also gonna add twitter since its also available (no pic yet, sorry)

The theme in full screen also has a hero-like taskbar but i rather it intergrate with winmo rather than mask it completely and having the default taskbar hidden, i just slapped on the Glossblack theme for 6.5 to get the glossy look and have look good with the theme

+ to do list - wait till the hero/android iconset is finished for vga so i can replace the 4 shortcuts on the homescreen with my own and have it use the android icons to have the full replica (plus it looks better than my icons lol)

PS- Look at the scrollbar in the bottom bar between pages, it scrolls when you swipe telling you what page you are on (pretty cool huh?)

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 09-10-2009, 11:54 AM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: [Sept 10 09] Mike20PR Touch Pro SenseUI Screenies

Damn bro thats hot how is the new rom,and is this any better then tlfo3d-2?

Old 09-10-2009, 12:01 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by jr5416 View Post

Damn bro thats hot how is the new rom,and is this any better then tlfo3d-2?
NFSFAN is my exclusive chef cuz i always end up going back to his roms, its so fast and smooth since he optimized the drivers and openGL and also my 3d games like needforspeed work flawlessly

right now im digging the sense pointui theme a bit bore than manila3d-2 ATM since i have always been a fan of it, just not of the lack of useful applets. it also has a contact manager, task manager, call history, and also handles the program list and settings without having to dig into winmo so i always get a smooth stylish interface while i do (plus the senseUI blew me away)

now if we can get some "software friendliness" with this new version we will be made lol

Old 09-10-2009, 12:27 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Mike20PR View Post

NFSFAN is my exclusive chef cuz i always end up going back to his roms, its so fast and smooth since he optimized the drivers and openGL and also my 3d games like needforspeed work flawlessly

right now im digging the sense pointui theme a bit bore than manila3d-2 ATM since i have always been a fan of it, just not of the lack of useful applets. it also has a contact manager, task manager, call history, and also handles the program list and settings without having to dig into winmo so i always get a smooth stylish interface while i do (plus the senseUI blew me away)

now if we can get some "software friendliness" with this new version we will be made lol
yea i like it myself and did a brief video on it...like me i always flash back to NSFAN i'm currently trying out energy latest...

Old 09-10-2009, 01:08 PM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

he bro nice have use the same on my tp2 but had still some bugs not the theme but pointui itself if you need the hero icons vga i use the one from android hero wisbar theme posted here lol still hope they port or upgrade tp2 to hero rom if only this wil come treu

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ

Old 09-10-2009, 03:21 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

dam mike that is sweet, i tried the 3.4 sence rom with the point ui and i like point ui but i can never get my city detroit to work, its in the list just wont work....i like the way u got yours set up....dam i may have to flash then try the theme with a different rom.......
Old 09-10-2009, 03:28 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

looking good mikey and told you that the pre would last you lmao
Old 09-10-2009, 10:28 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

looking good mikey and told you that the pre would last you lmao
what pissed me off is that a couple of days after i sold it, they announced that weboOS 1.2 enabled web downloading and true copy/paste i was MAD as hell!! Now i sorta regret it... LMAO

Ill wipe the tears with my HTC Hero that ima buy when it comes out since this touch pro im using ATM is a loaner till i sell it for my buddy... i just wanted to see if i still got it LOL

Old 09-11-2009, 12:34 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile OS: 6.1

View gbogart100's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gbogart100's Photo Album Add gbogart100's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I like both SenseUI and the features of touchflo 3d. Has anyone heard anything about TF3d 2.6? Supposed to come out with the HTC Leo and touchflo looks sickkkkk on that version.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:35 AM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN

“ Originally Posted by gbogart100 View Post

I like both SenseUI and the features of touchflo 3d. Has anyone heard anything about TF3d 2.6? Supposed to come out with the HTC Leo and touchflo looks sickkkkk on that version.
its still in early stages of development but i have no doubt that we will see this running smoothly on every WVGA screen pretty soon like the touch pro 2

sorry VGA no room for all the features lol

Old 09-11-2009, 07:34 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

what pissed me off is that a couple of days after i sold it, they announced that weboOS 1.2 enabled web downloading and true copy/paste i was MAD as hell!! Now i sorta regret it... LMAO

Ill wipe the tears with my HTC Hero that ima buy when it comes out since this touch pro im using ATM is a loaner till i sell it for my buddy... i just wanted to see if i still got it LOL

damn mike im listing jews pre up for sale for 200 right now and it comes with hard case and a oem charger, the only problem is that there is a slight crack on the device, but other than that it is great. also i will be selling mine here in about two weeks with a touchstone charger, 2 hard cases, extra battery, 2 desktop chargers with spot to charge backup battery, 3 extra oem back-covers, and some other goodies that i cant prolly remember........ jsut shoot me a pm and jews will be up soon.
Old 09-11-2009, 09:41 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

damn mike im listing jews pre up for sale for 200 right now and it comes with hard case and a oem charger, the only problem is that there is a slight crack on the device, but other than that it is great. also i will be selling mine here in about two weeks with a touchstone charger, 2 hard cases, extra battery, 2 desktop chargers with spot to charge backup battery, 3 extra oem back-covers, and some other goodies that i cant prolly remember........ jsut shoot me a pm and jews will be up soon.
cant make that call yet cuz im gonna try out the hero before i stay with one device long term, if i dont like the hero in any way that makes me want to not keep it long term then ill buy a Pre again since despite of the shortcomings, i really loved most everything else it does compared to my experience with winmo.

ill keep a lookout in case bro, thanx

Old 09-11-2009, 11:38 PM
Mobile Model: touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 5.0

View priminista's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View priminista's Photo Album Add priminista's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Well here it is, running NFSFAN's newest ROM with the latest version of PointSense Suite of PointUI Home and added some more goodies when it comes to widgets like the messaging, music, and pics . Im also gonna add twitter since its also available (no pic yet, sorry)

The theme in full screen also has a hero-like taskbar but i rather it intergrate with winmo rather than mask it completely and having the default taskbar hidden, i just slapped on the Glossblack theme for 6.5 to get the glossy look and have look good with the theme

+ to do list - wait till the hero/android iconset is finished for vga so i can replace the 4 shortcuts on the homescreen with my own and have it use the android icons to have the full replica (plus it looks better than my icons lol)

PS- Look at the scrollbar in the bottom bar between pages, it scrolls when you swipe telling you what page you are on (pretty cool huh?)

i dont see a link for the rom?
Old 09-11-2009, 11:53 PM

“ Originally Posted by priminista View Post

i dont see a link for the rom?
theres a nice thing on the taskbar below the banner called a search feature, also the bright orange up top says rom that may be a good place to start
Old 09-12-2009, 07:10 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Nice working Mikey!!! I didnt know you were back to rockin the PRO... Looks great!

Old 09-12-2009, 08:56 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

Nice working Mikey!!! I didnt know you were back to rockin the PRO... Looks great!
haha you know i always get my way lol. but its a loaner ATM cuz im selling it for a friend and using it while im at it. I would have bought it from him but im waiting and saving for the Hero or another Pre (depends on how it goes with the Hero)

Old 09-14-2009, 09:04 AM
SPJ Junkie

View meansixx's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View meansixx's Photo Album Add meansixx's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

damm that is hot bro! thanks for the share

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
mike20pr, pro, screenies, senseui, sept, touch