puertoblack2003 puertoblack2003 is offline   Thread Starter  
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Palringo Premium v2.1

Palringo Premium v2.1
Now with longer background times, Buddy icons, Group icons and Landscape mode.

Push Messages
Our premium version keeps you signed in for longer and that makes push notifications even more useful.
For those of you not familiar with push notifications, when you leave the Palringo application, we keep you signed in on the server side and you are notified if you have an incoming message. We have put a lot of effort into ensuring that when you re-enter the application, you are connected as quickly as possible

The premium version also provides support for user and group avatars. These are visible on your buddy list and can be enabled within chat sessions as well.
You can visit our web site to add an avatar to your own profile and you'll also see some of the other great bits of functionality we've been adding to the site over the past few weeks.

No adverts,
New themes
Unlike the free version of Palringo, the premium version contains no advertisements and comes with a few new themes that allow you to alter the look of the UI. More themes coming soon!

Landscape!
For those of you who have struggled with the iPhone keyboard, we think you will love Palringo's landscape mode. You can definitely chat faster in landscape mode!

Features
What is Palringo?

Palringo is the ultimate Instant Messaging client for mobile phones and computers.

Now you can chat with all your buddies, no matter what IM they use, all from one universal Instant Messenger.

* Windows Live Messenger ® (MSN)
* AOL ® Instant Messenger (AIM)
* Yahoo! ® Messenger
* Google Talk ™
* ICQ ®
* Jabber ®
* iChat® / MobileMe ®
* QQ ®
* Gadu-Gadu ®
* Facebook Chat (Alpha)

This is an update for the iphones read here for more info> HERE

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2009, 04:32 PM
mzlady26
Mobile Model: Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View mzlady26's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mzlady26's Photo Album Add mzlady26's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Palringo Premium v2.1

I have this on my phone but the problem that I am having is that it won't let me sign in. It tells me that the log in information is not corret. I know what my email address and password is, any advice???
Old 09-16-2009, 04:42 PM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Palringo Premium v21

“ Originally Posted by mzlady26 View Post

I have this on my phone but the problem that I am having is that it won't let me sign in. It tells me that the log in information is not corret. I know what my email address and password is, any advice???
Hi this is one for iphone but your are shore you sing up @ palringo site whit the right pw email try it again creat new account

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ

Old 09-16-2009, 05:06 PM
mzlady26
Mobile Model: Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

View mzlady26's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mzlady26's Photo Album Add mzlady26's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by CYBER WEESJE View Post

Hi this is one for iphone but your are shore you sing up @ palringo site whit the right pw email try it again creat new account

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ
I got the one from the GSS ROM that I downloaded on my phone but I will go to the site and do that, thanks.
Old 09-16-2009, 05:09 PM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by mzlady26 View Post

I got the one from the GSS ROM that I downloaded on my phone but I will go to the site and do that, thanks.
think that whas the problem you always need to sing up first @ site before you can use they login on your ppc

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
palringo, premium, v21