Old 09-16-2009, 09:26 PM
eklipz3 eklipz3 is offline   Thread Starter  
EkLiPz3
Mobile Model: BB Bold 9700
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile
Mobile OS: BlackBerry

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View eklipz3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View eklipz3's Photo Album Add eklipz3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Mytouch 3G VS Touch Pro 2

Just wanted to get peoples opinions on these 2 good phones. Want to know which one would you pick and why.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eklipz3 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2009, 09:52 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Mytouch 3G VS Touch Pro 2

“ Originally Posted by eklipz3 View Post

Just wanted to get peoples opinions on these 2 good phones. Want to know which one would you pick and why.
If you have to pay go for the MyTouch lol.... if you are getting a good deal on TP2 then go with it. But your Pro right now is the better phone lol!!!!

Old 09-16-2009, 10:56 PM
eklipz3 eklipz3 is offline   Thread Starter  
EkLiPz3
Mobile Model: BB Bold 9700
Mobile OS: BlackBerry

View eklipz3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View eklipz3's Photo Album Add eklipz3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by GokuSS3 View Post

If you have to pay go for the MyTouch lol.... if you are getting a good deal on TP2 then go with it. But your Pro right now is the better phone lol!!!!
I hear ya ... Naw thing is i sold my tp and im about 2 go wit t-mobile and i cant make up my mind about the 2 but now the moto cliq is catching my eye to but i dunno if i can wait til the end of oct for that 1. I loved my TP but i dunno if i wanna go back into the wm world if i wanna give android a shot so thats why im taking a poll and getting peoples opinions and experiences with them.
Old 09-17-2009, 12:02 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

if you want android there you go, comparison wise there cant really be a comparison, the internals on the android devices are usually better than the wm but the differrent operating systems makes a big part of the decision on what you like more..... i myslef like android and wm, im still in love with wm and the reason is because of the modibility, you lose alot of things of android that are native and taken for granted in wm...... you will find that out soon enough but both are great choices that you cant go wrong with.
Old 09-17-2009, 03:30 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hi i say a touch pro2 its MUCH better then tp and better then touch 3g battery life 3 days keyboard its so easy to typ whit my baby haha plus the screen speakers in this thing are awesome i cant say nothing bad about this phone

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ

Old 09-17-2009, 05:14 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,017 Times in 393 Posts

View ronaldsdv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ronaldsdv's Photo Album Add ronaldsdv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

if it was me I will go with a phone with an OS that I know ... (WM) I heard the other phone is really nice and same deal with the Motorola Cliq .... but as Dash said if you want to go the other way the Touch should be your answer ... it has great reviews.

Hopefully it helps you with your decision making
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
mytouch, pro, touch