Old 09-19-2009, 08:24 PM
Kiit408 Kiit408 is offline   Thread Starter  
My Phone Is Black
Mobile Model: The Mystery Diamond
Mobile Carrier: The Yellow Stripes
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Kiit408's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Kiit408's Photo Album Add Kiit408's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
htc snap issues any help

so i've been working with the htc snap a friend keeps handing me... and well i keep looking on spj for info but not too much...

i'm having a problem accessing any of the settings... it all says ALERT... blah blah... anyone have a clue why?

is there any roms for the snap?]

and this is probably the wrong place to post but i'm sorry i didn't find an appropriate place...
The Following User Says Thank You to Kiit408 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2009, 09:57 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: htc snap issues any help

“ Originally Posted by Kiit408 View Post

so i've been working with the htc snap a friend keeps handing me... and well i keep looking on spj for info but not too much...

i'm having a problem accessing any of the settings... it all says ALERT... blah blah... anyone have a clue why?

and this is probably the wrong place to post but i'm sorry i didn't find an appropriate place...
xda has some............google is your friend
Old 09-20-2009, 12:33 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

xda does have some as kaos said but whats the full error that it has given you? have you tried a hard reset? does it do with all settings or just certain ones
Old 09-20-2009, 04:14 PM
My Phone Is Black

View Kiit408's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Kiit408's Photo Album Add Kiit408's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

the problem "WAS" he had a bunch of contacts on his one email that he has for work... so he didn't want to hard reset atleast till monday...

the issues were

the settings did not let me get to the menu settings
the profiles were unchoosable like "outdoor" or "vibrate"
the cabs i tried to install didn't let me go through to install

practically everything was functional except anything that had to do with modifying or changes

so it was a pretty bricked phone... but wierd thing was that he had just got it this month... that's a trip... thanks anyway guys... anyone have any clues why that would happen?.. he only installed google maps.. and then he said everything started from the profiles and then after settings were just untouchable... idk... wierd as hell..
Old 09-20-2009, 04:33 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

the problem "WAS" he had a bunch of contacts on his one email that he has for work... so he didn't want to hard reset atleast till monday...

the issues were

the settings did not let me get to the menu settings
the profiles were unchoosable like "outdoor" or "vibrate"
the cabs i tried to install didn't let me go through to install

practically everything was functional except anything that had to do with modifying or changes

so it was a pretty bricked phone... but wierd thing was that he had just got it this month... that's a trip... thanks anyway guys... anyone have any clues why that would happen?.. he only installed google maps.. and then he said everything started from the profiles and then after settings were just untouchable... idk... wierd as hell..
could be anything included too many stored emails, contacts, text messages, cookies on the internet, etc..... jsut needs a fresh start on a custom ro which can handle that a bit more than the stocker sicne it sounds like hes a power user.
Old 09-20-2009, 08:20 PM
My Phone Is Black

dude seriousley had 750 contacts on his mobile device and like 250 emails... i was in awww... but didn't know that... that's crazy.. he did say that he duplicated his contacts on accident...when i looked at it... he had 1450 contacts yeah i was trippin lol...

thanks again guys can you close this thread?
Old 09-20-2009, 08:32 PM
Creativity Unleashed
Mobile Model: htc pro2 baby!!!!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 4,467 Times in 1,422 Posts

View PHE-NOM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PHE-NOM's Photo Album Add PHE-NOM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

dude seriousley had 750 contacts on his mobile device and like 250 emails... i was in awww... but didn't know that... that's crazy.. he did say that he duplicated his contacts on accident...when i looked at it... he had 1450 contacts yeah i was trippin lol...

thanks again guys can you close this thread?
damn thats alot of contacts!

thread closed.....

Old 09-20-2009, 08:35 PM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

haha that's awesome, use dupededupe to delete duplicated contacts

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Tags
htc, issues, snap