Old 09-17-2009, 11:25 AM
D_Mysterio D_Mysterio is offline   Thread Starter  
Mogul Dude Father
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH PRO
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View D_Mysterio's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View D_Mysterio's Photo Album Add D_Mysterio's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
San Diego Comic Con here i come

What is up junkie?
i wanted to let you guys know i will be attending San Diego comic-con 2010 OOOoooo YEA. i need a lil assistance from my west coast junkies i need to know if there any good priced hotel/motels around the convention center and where the deals are at I've been on some travel sites and i dunno maybe more then likely I'm looking to soon so maybe that why there's not a lot of deals?

But i need to know if anyone knows some hotel and or flight deals and some great places to hit up even if your not on the west coast even if you've been there b4 would help cuz i've never travel this far lmao. OK junkies i hope you guys can help and sites other then hotwire,travelocity, you know not your normal ones i know is something out there i'm missing so let me know
Thanks JUNKIES

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to D_Mysterio For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2009, 03:54 AM
Mogul Dude Father

View D_Mysterio's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View D_Mysterio's Photo Album Add D_Mysterio's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: San Diego Comic Con here i come

come on junkies no body know nuthing????

Old 09-19-2009, 06:46 AM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hotels.com try it. i used them for my trip to austin tx. ill be taking in november
Old 09-24-2009, 02:18 AM
Mogul Dude Father

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

hotels.com try it. i used them for my trip to austin tx. ill be taking in november
thanks for the reply kaos anyone know any other sites i may not know of feel free o and i will be doing footage and so forth(what i can do so what ever i get i dunno if this is a event you junkie are into but let me kno

Old 09-24-2009, 02:14 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D_Mysterio View Post

thanks for the reply kaos anyone know any other sites i may not know of feel free o and i will be doing footage and so forth(what i can do so what ever i get i dunno if this is a event you junkie are into but let me kno

jmmmm not really that i have tried or know someone that has tried... many of them out there but its just knowing what ones are trustworthy and all like you stated.... the best bet that you have is to jsut do research through google using keywords like cali hotel discount with the dates and etc.... your bound to find something going that route, but remember always good to pay maby 5-10 more bucks to go through a reputable place rather than a noobie place that may not do what they say or take your money and run
Old 09-24-2009, 04:03 PM
My Phone Is Black
Mobile Model: The Mystery Diamond
Mobile Carrier: The Yellow Stripes

View Kiit408's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Kiit408's Photo Album Add Kiit408's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

dude theres hella females here umm... there is hella sites... umm which convention center you going to?
Old 09-25-2009, 12:56 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Kiit408 View Post

dude theres hella females here umm... there is hella sites... umm which convention center you going to?

you know dmysterio is a girl right?
Old 09-25-2009, 02:24 AM
My Phone Is Black
Mobile Model: The Mystery Diamond
Mobile Carrier: The Yellow Stripes

View Kiit408's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Kiit408's Photo Album Add Kiit408's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

haha joke on me... scratch what i said before.. umm there is hella sites just depends which convention center you going to ...
Old 09-28-2009, 06:50 PM
Mogul Dude Father

“ Originally Posted by Kiit408 View Post

haha joke on me... scratch what i said before.. umm there is hella sites just depends which convention center you going to ...
i'm going to the san Diego convention center i'm going to san diego comic con if you live in SD you gotta know what that is and i don't mind the comment bout the girls cuz i'm sure not going out there to see any guys lol but yea im gettin around the same price with all these sites so i've try em all thanks guys if u guys have anymore suggestions just keep em coming

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
comic, diego, san