Old 10-08-2009, 01:34 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Customer Service Showdown: Who Wins?

Customer Service Showdown: Who Wins?

are you kidding me? they must have went to the new york city store that venum was working at hahaha

The good people at Laptop Magazine recently undertook the daunting task of testing and rating the customer service of the Big Four carriers in the United States.

So they set out on a trip across New York City, the phone lines, and the interwebs in an effort to gauge the parts of the carriers’ customer service departments that customers will interact with the most. In their surveying, Laptop Magazine visited two New York City stores for each carrier, called customer service once during the midday and once during the post-work ‘rush hour,’ and then got onto the carrier’s website to seek help. All the while they were attempting to solve problems with a BlackBerry from that carrier: setting up email, tethering, and internet radio.
So how did the carriers rank? Laptop Magazine has fairly extensive notes on each customer service experience they had, but what we find most interesting are the final results. The grades for the individual evaluations varied between a C- (AT&T phone support) and multiple A-, the overall grades ended up closely paralleling that spread. T-Mobile took the customer service crown with a composite score of A-, while Sprint and Verizon had to settle for sharing the second place medal after both solid B’s. Poor AT&T, however, was levied with a aggregate C+, dragged down by scores of B- and below.
Read the rest at Laptop Magazine

originally found here:

Code

http://www.ppcgeeks.com/2009/10/08/customer-service-showdown-who-wins/
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2009, 01:58 PM
Creativity Unleashed
Mobile Model: htc pro2 baby!!!!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 4,467 Times in 1,422 Posts

View PHE-NOM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PHE-NOM's Photo Album Add PHE-NOM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Customer Service Showdown: Who Wins?

well, sprint is pretty much hit or miss, either you get great costumer service, or bad costumer service. but in-store service is always great for me since i got good buddies, lol.

Old 10-08-2009, 02:21 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,017 Times in 393 Posts

View ronaldsdv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ronaldsdv's Photo Album Add ronaldsdv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hahaha with Sprint I havent got any troubles ... but the only time I did they took care of me ...... when I was with Tmo they were good ...
Old 10-08-2009, 05:27 PM
Supporter
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro/HERO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: Android

View forty01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View forty01's Photo Album Add forty01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I have been had good results with Sprint and you can hit and miss with any of them of course. T-Mobile is usually top dog. AT&T has never been truly recognized as a customer service oriented company. I dealt with them when I had them back in the day and when I was in the industry dealt with them on a daily basis. This doesn't mean all reps of AT&T are bad, but by %'s they don't stack up overall I'm sure everyone has their own experiences that may vary w/each, but my suggestion to you(whomever). If you are having an issue with one rep (for phone aspects) don't argue to the end. Sometimes, you need to realize you are hitting a brick wall. Choose your battle and call back and speak to someone else. If you argue to the ends, you stand a good chance of them adding unpleasant notes that get passed on to the next. If you don't, you're an unknown/fresh and can try again. Sometimes you do have to push issues, I'm just saying think about how far you push. You might have to make various calls, but eventually you will get to someone who understands and has the ability to satisfy your needs lol Good Luck w/all your future disputes.

Old 10-09-2009, 02:34 AM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Customer Service Showdown Who Wins

I have only ever had Sprint lol so not sure i could say much about the other. Other than i had heard threw friends an family. Sprint has always treated me great an worked with me. So in my eyes it would be them lol. Don't think they could be too bad we have huge threads about people who got hooked by them for upgrades an insurance haha!!!

Old 10-09-2009, 12:43 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Re Customer Service Showdown Who Wins

“ Originally Posted by GokuSS3 View Post

I have only ever had Sprint lol so not sure i could say much about the other. Other than i had heard threw friends an family. Sprint has always treated me great an worked with me. So in my eyes it would be them lol. Don't think they could be too bad we have huge threads about people who got hooked by them for upgrades an insurance haha!!!
true that and was one and still am for my buddy and tweety..... but they are starting to cut down on all that stuff to basically nothing and they are hanging up even when treated with upmost respect. just wait until they loose more custoemrs and have to do everything again to keep customers... look at the way verizon is pumping out the devices
Old 10-09-2009, 01:03 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Customer Service Showdown Who Wins

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

true that and was one and still am for my buddy and tweety..... but they are starting to cut down on all that stuff to basically nothing and they are hanging up even when treated with upmost respect. just wait until they loose more custoemrs and have to do everything again to keep customers... look at the way verizon is pumping out the devices
Yeah true Verizon if making a move for sure not only to have the best network but to beat Sprint out in having the best phones also. An the rate they are going they will be there in no at all lol.

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
customer, service, showdown, wins