ARTICLE: HTC Tilt II (AT&T) - pictures from CTIA

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10-12-2009, 04:50 PM
phillynewsnow phillynewsnow is offline   Thread Starter  
Site Moderator - Staff

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View phillynewsnow's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View phillynewsnow's Photo Album Add phillynewsnow's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
ARTICLE: HTC Tilt II (AT&T) - pictures from CTIA

When I was going back through my CTIA memory card this weekend, I stumbled across these pictures of the AT&T HTC Tilt II, expected to launch sometime in the next month. Though it's a bit late to the game, AT&T users will walk out of the store ahead of the pack thanks to the inclusion of Windows Mobile 6.5. I have to admit, if you're a fan of the European version, AT&T does the best job of preserving the look - that being said, I wasn't incredibly impressed with their decision to drop the top number row in favor of commonly used symbols (see pictures). Personally, I prefer a dedicated number pad.

The Tilt II is expected to launch for $299.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate. That's enough from me; enjoy the pictures below!

Read More From Source
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to phillynewsnow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2009, 07:32 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: ARTICLE: HTC Tilt II (AT&T) - pictures from CTIA

im not the biggest fan of the symbols up top either... the numbers are very nice to have and i have grown accustomed to them.... just personal opinion in the long run though.... at the price for at&t that isnt too bad so many are going to jump onto this i feel
Old 10-12-2009, 10:47 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re ARTICLE HTC Tilt II (ATT pictures from CTIA

I think people on all Carriers will be wanting this phone. But the keyboard look like att style and it is very cool there's comes with 6.5 already I like that!!!

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
article, atandt, ctia, htc, pictures, tilt