Post New ThreadReply

Old 10-07-2009, 12:21 PM
blokgang blokgang is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View blokgang's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View blokgang's Photo Album Add blokgang's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
sprint insurance question

well i had the mogul..and i broke it but i guess its discontinued so they sent me the TP instead...how long will it be if somethign happens to my TP they will start to send the TP2?
The Following User Says Thank You to blokgang For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2009, 12:22 PM
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,840 Times in 1,141 Posts

View TweetyBear's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TweetyBear's Photo Album Add TweetyBear's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: sprint insurance question

i think it's gonna take forever since tp is still new and still selling in stores n online

Old 10-07-2009, 12:31 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by blokgang View Post

well i had the mogul..and i broke it but i guess its discontinued so they sent me the TP instead...how long will it be if somethign happens to my TP they will start to send the TP2?

its going to take a hell of a long time... they have a lot of touch pros that are waiting to be sent out as refurbed replacmements..... have fun with the new device and the upgrade for sure but you would be waiting for longer than your contract mpst likely. (unless it is freshly signed which i doubt with a mogul)
Old 10-07-2009, 12:44 PM
Supporter
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro/HERO
Mobile OS: Android

View forty01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View forty01's Photo Album Add forty01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Just to let you know what your chances are... I concur with all the above statements, so enjoy the TP. Great device and that's great you were able to take advantage of the program. Enjoy and have fun, because the TP has vast capabilities.

Old 10-07-2009, 01:10 PM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re sprint insurance question

1.5 - 2 years :P have fun waiting lol...nah TP2 aint all that much better than TP so dont worry about it too much, you cant even put new roms ont he TP2 yet :P

Old 10-07-2009, 05:51 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Re sprint insurance question

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

1.5 - 2 years :P have fun waiting lol...nah TP2 aint all that much better than TP so dont worry about it too much, you cant even put new roms ont he TP2 yet :P
hahahah true but i feel it is better, the screen makes it all the better to navigate..... like in file explorer you dont have to scroll all the time to see more folders and their contents on top of being pure sexy for movies, youtube, and regular homescreen navigation.... the tilt screen is very nice for those secret messages or to avoid sun dampening the screes visibility. i also have noticed that it performs a lot better than the tp on custom roms and its on stock..... i like the changes madea nd fel it is worth it for just the screen real estate...
Old 10-07-2009, 06:02 PM
Mobile Model: Diamond|Omnia|TP2
Mobile Carrier: verizon

View bikeandestroyx's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bikeandestroyx's Photo Album Add bikeandestroyx's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i thought the pro 2 would be juts like the pro but a bigger screen, boy was i wrong. It feels like a completly different phone, its so smooth and fast right out of the box. The screen is gorgeous on it and keyboard is great. 3.5mm headphone jack is definately a plus too.

Verizon sent me a pro2 as a replacement the week it came out!
Just gotta use your charm!... and have 3 replacements in 90 days haha
Old 10-07-2009, 06:04 PM

“ Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post

i thought the pro 2 would be juts like the pro but a bigger screen, boy was i wrong. It feels like a completly different phone, its so smooth and fast right out of the box. The screen is gorgeous on it and keyboard is great. 3.5mm headphone jack is definately a plus too.

Verizon sent me a pro2 as a replacement the week it came out!
Just gotta use your charm!... and have 3 replacements in 90 days haha

just gotta be fly with the ladies hahahah ie got twins that worked there the day i sirgned up with verizon and they have been hookingme up with discounts and other um....... things hahaha well one of the 2 has on the lather still working on the other one or both at the same time hahaha
Old 10-08-2009, 06:50 AM

View blokgang's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View blokgang's Photo Album Add blokgang's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well if thats the case dash maybe you can add me to another line on your account haha....i have been thinking about switching to verizon too...but with sprint when i need a replacement its at my house the next day no questions...when im running late on my bill.."hey no problem send money when you can"... with verizon ive seen nothing but a huge pain in the ass with customer service over the phone and in the stores
Old 10-08-2009, 01:14 PM

well if thats the case dash maybe you can add me to another line on your account haha....i have been thinking about switching to verizon too...but with sprint when i need a replacement its at my house the next day no questions...when im running late on my bill.."hey no problem send money when you can"... with verizon ive seen nothing but a huge pain in the ass with customer service over the phone and in the stores

hahaahaha and i have had nothing but great experiences with them thus far and have had no troubles..... ill keep you all up to date on how there cusdtomer service is in my opinion.... gonna start now and slowly manipulate them into an even better contract and other stuff as well hahaha
Old 10-09-2009, 05:32 PM

check this out

Code

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=1225079#post1225079
Old 10-09-2009, 06:18 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re sprint insurance question

check this out

Code

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=1225079#post1225079
Yeap we got that here as well bro seems to be working with alot f members over at ppcgeeks ,come on junkkies lets hear some success stories .

Old 10-13-2009, 11:07 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Hero Yeah!!

View KJRain's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View KJRain's Photo Album Add KJRain's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Yeah it will be a while before that happens.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:18 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile OS: 6.1

View saxman126's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View saxman126's Photo Album Add saxman126's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Re sprint insurance question

“ Originally Posted by jr5416 View Post

Yeap we got that here as well bro seems to be working with alot f members over at ppcgeeks ,come on junkkies lets hear some success stories .
this was going to happen with me (my keyboard completely stopped working, even after readjusting the connections myself and then the sprint tech tried fruitlessly as well) but sprint was out of the TP2 and actually when going in for an insurance swap, the touch pro doesn't even show up on the list but couldnt wait for them to get in more cause i need my keyboard, the tech was able to push through a replacement touch pro, so FYI if anyone needs to implement an insurance swap, the touch pro 2 is actually on the list and if in stock you will be able to get one. otherwise, you can ask the tech to try and push through a regular touch pro or you can choose from a slew of other smartphones like the treo pro, blackberries, the Snap etc.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
insurance, question, sprint