Post New ThreadReply

Old 10-21-2009, 03:22 AM
sdwyz74 sdwyz74 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP/MOG/950
Mobile Carrier: sprint/boost CDMA
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View sdwyz74's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sdwyz74's Photo Album Add sdwyz74's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
(frustrated need help with rapid share account

well i finally broke down and bought a file share account (rapid share) and now im having problems uploading files and i'm alittle confused as i can only upload file smaller than 200MB but it said when i got it that it was no limit and i would be able to store up to 2000 GIGS is this true and how do i open it up as far as the upload as this is time staking ?
Old 10-21-2009, 04:02 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re (frustrated need help with rapid share account

Hi maximum 200mb uploads per file you upload but 2000gb storage online its clearly stated when you sing up

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ

Old 10-21-2009, 04:24 AM

View sdwyz74's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sdwyz74's Photo Album Add sdwyz74's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re (frustrated need help with rapid share account

“ Originally Posted by CYBER WEESJE View Post

Hi maximum 200mb uploads per file you upload but 2000gb storage online its clearly stated when you sing up

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ
that SUCKS! any suggestions as i will need to buy one i can upload multiple files LARGER THAN 200mb as this is taking forever! thanks WEEJE
Old 10-21-2009, 04:31 AM

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Re (frustrated need help with rapid share account

“ Originally Posted by sdwyz74 View Post

that SUCKS! any suggestions as i will need to buy one i can upload multiple files as this is taking forever! thanks WEEJE
yeah uploading takes a hell of time many dont now, so you whant to be able to upload larger files the group that i upload whit use netload
400mb per file
# We store your files up to 90 days inactivity
# Unlimited uploads
# Up to 20 parallel downloads for Premium user
# Only single downloads for free users

Code

http://www.netload.in/index.php?id=5
google arround there are many upload servers whit different files size and upload speed

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ

Old 10-21-2009, 04:43 AM

Re Re Re Re (frustrated need help with rapid share account

yeah uploading takes a hell of time many dont now, so you whant to be able to upload larger files the group that i upload whit use netload
400mb per file
# We store your files up to 90 days inactivity
# Unlimited uploads
# Up to 20 parallel downloads for Premium user
# Only single downloads for free users

Code

http://www.netload.in/index.php?id=5
google arround there are many upload servers whit different files size and upload speed

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN ?

Up to 20 parallel downloads for Premium user

I KNOW PREMIUM MEANS PAID BUT WHAT IS PARALLEL DOWNLOADS?

thanks for all the latenight help and you are right im sitting here super bored as i do not want to fall to sleep before i upload these files and it's taking forever. Hulk
Old 10-21-2009, 04:48 AM

Re Re Re Re Re (frustrated need help with rapid share account

“ Originally Posted by sdwyz74 View Post

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN ?

Up to 20 parallel downloads for Premium user

I KNOW PREMIUM MEANS PAID BUT WHAT IS PARALLEL DOWNLOADS?

thanks for all the latenight help and you are right im sitting here super bored as i do not want to fall to sleep before i upload these files and it's taking forever. Hulk
the parallel download means like whit game 20 links you can download at the sametime for premium user but is there not option for rapid Do you want to upload several files? Please click here for premium user?

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ

Old 10-21-2009, 06:15 AM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

use winrar o split files under 200mb. then use the tool rapidup its under tool section on rapidshare. drop files in that and walk away..
Old 10-21-2009, 06:29 AM

Re Re Re Re Re Re (frustrated need help with rapid share account

the parallel download means like whit game 20 links you can download at the sametime for premium user but is there not option for rapid Do you want to upload several files? Please click here for premium user?

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ
yes it is that option but then when i hit the link it say multiple files can exceed 200MB ?

PS do you have a rapidshare account ? maybe i'm looking in the wrong spot

--------- New Post Merged on 21/10/2009 at 0758 --------

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

use winrar o split files under 200mb. then use the tool rapidup its under tool section on rapidshare. drop files in that and walk away..
ok cool but it want me to download this tool and then winrar o?
Old 10-21-2009, 08:33 AM
Supporter
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro/HERO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: Android

View forty01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View forty01's Photo Album Add forty01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: (frustrated need help with rapid share account

All the suggestions above are good and valid. You just need to figure how you are using the account. What are you using it for. Personal use or to distribute???
I have always like MegaUpload. It's what I use for pretty much everything, especially bigger files like movies. I rarely have any problems with them.
A-Drive is great for personal use (free) and then you can pay for other features and distribution purposes.
Those are going to be decisions you'll have to make
Good Luck.

Old 10-21-2009, 08:37 PM

“ Originally Posted by forty01 View Post

All the suggestions above are good and valid. You just need to figure how you are using the account. What are you using it for. Personal use or to distribute???
I have always like MegaUpload. It's what I use for pretty much everything, especially bigger files like movies. I rarely have any problems with them.
A-Drive is great for personal use (free) and then you can pay for other features and distribution purposes.
Those are going to be decisions you'll have to make
Good Luck.
well it's personal but i also want to share some of the finds and stuff that i have as everyone here does with me! so still sitting here uploading from lastnight and since it's going threw my cell it's jamming up my buisness at the moment!

--------- New Post Merged on 21/10/2009 at 0947 --------

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

not sure and dont want to ask the wrong thing in the wrong section to the wrong person but you said use winrar tosplit to the files but i never did that before so can you help me or should i start another topic ?
Old 10-22-2009, 01:29 PM
Supporter
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro/HERO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: Android

View forty01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View forty01's Photo Album Add forty01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: (frustrated need help with rapid share account

A paid Rapidshare is great for having the capability of DL'ing multiple files at once, w/o the wait. ADrive is great for 50 GB or Free storage with the option of a pay account that has more capabilities. MediaFire is a great Free account similar to Rapidshare, but Free for what you get. FileDropper for .99 cents a month or you can get their other optional plans, regardless:
FileDropper tags itself as “the simplest file hosting website ever”, and that’s excatly what it is. Using FileDropper’s file uploader you can upload and store large files indefinitely. There are many other file storage and sharing services out there, but almost all of them have a 100 MB (in some cases 1 GB) per file limit. When it comes to FileDropper this limit is raised to whopping 5 GBs. Thus you can store pretty much anything. Once your files are uploaded, you can email and share them with others.
Their are many others, but those are the one's I have been looking more in depth on lately. Good Luck.

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
account, frustrated, rapid, share