VIDEO: LG’s BL40 vid brings back sexy

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10-27-2009, 11:20 PM
phillynewsnow phillynewsnow is offline   Thread Starter  
Site Moderator - Staff

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View phillynewsnow's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View phillynewsnow's Photo Album Add phillynewsnow's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
VIDEO: LG’s BL40 vid brings back sexy

I had a visceral reaction to this video, which might as well be called “chicks ‘n clicks.” (Granted, my reaction is probably different from the male contingent’s in our viewing audience. Yes, the ladies are super sexy. Can we talk about the phone now?)

This slick, fashion-forward promo shows off a device that we here in the U.S. can only dream about: The BL40, the fourth handset of LG’s Black Label series. It offers dual screen usability through an ultra-wide, cinema style (21:9) touchscreen that’s protected by tempered glass; GSM/HSDPA connectivity, GPS, Wifi, 1.1GB memory, with expansion up to 32GB; 5MP camera, with autofocus, flash, and vid recording; and gesture shortcuts (that let you access menus by sketching icons with your finger).

Of course, it’s a Europe/Asia device, though LG has said it will be released worldwide. But the company has never released a GSM Chocolate to a US carrier, so I wouldn’t hold my breath. It’s just as well. I hear the UI could use a little improvement. But still, isn’t it pretty?

Read More From Source
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
bl40, brings, lg’s, sexy, vid, video