Post New ThreadReply

Old 10-27-2009, 02:20 PM
mikewhooo mikewhooo is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Iphone 3GS 32GB
Mobile Carrier: ATT
Mobile OS: IPHONE

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View mikewhooo's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mikewhooo's Photo Album Add mikewhooo's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Thinking of going back to sprint need help

Well I went to att when the 3gs came out but after 4 month of paying 160.00 i think i am tired of it lol. I love the phone because of all my music an games other stuff but that 69.99 sprint plan sounds good though dont know what phone i think i should get though. I have had the pre, mogul tp1 touch and just about every other smart phone they offer before the pre any help would be great. I really like the look of android but the tp 2 screen in killer huge lol
The Following User Says Thank You to mikewhooo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2009, 02:35 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Thinking of going back to sprint need help

“ Originally Posted by mikewhooo View Post

Well I went to att when the 3gs came out but after 4 month of paying 160.00 i think i am tired of it lol. I love the phone because of all my music an games other stuff but that 69.99 sprint plan sounds good though dont know what phone i think i should get though. I have had the pre, mogul tp1 touch and just about every other smart phone they offer before the pre any help would be great. I really like the look of android but the tp 2 screen in killer huge lol
for the devices released right now you would in my opinion be mosty happy with the hero or the tp2.... i have the tp2 through verizon and love the beast!
Old 10-27-2009, 02:39 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

It all depends ..like dash said messing around with the hero and the os is pretty neat..It all fall on you rather you want to stick with winmo then the tpro2 would be you choice but if you want to play around with different os then go with the hero...

Old 10-28-2009, 01:35 PM

View mikewhooo's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mikewhooo's Photo Album Add mikewhooo's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Thinking of going back to sprint need help

think i might hold tight and get the droid on th 6th when it comes out from verzion how you like there network dash
Old 10-28-2009, 01:38 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Re Thinking of going back to sprint need help

think i might hold tight and get the droid on th 6th when it comes out from verzion how you like there network dash
i love it but they have the dragon coming in november ...... im gonna wait for that with the 1 ghz processor.
Old 10-28-2009, 01:44 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Thinking of going back to sprint need help

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

i love it but they have the dragon coming in november ...... im gonna wait for that with the 1 ghz processor.
I love my tp2 bro that one phone i reccomend to everyone , and how about the hd2 i heard its comming to sprint as well

Old 10-28-2009, 02:53 PM

Re Thinking of going back to sprint need help

thats why i hae being a phone junkie always a ton of options lol
Old 10-28-2009, 02:55 PM

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Thinking of going back to sprint need help

thats why i hae being a phone junkie always a ton of options lol
I hear ya bro , lol id def go with the tp2 if u txt alot its so much easier then txting on screen esp when driving .

Old 10-28-2009, 04:33 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Re Thinking of going back to sprint need help

“ Originally Posted by jr5416 View Post

I hear ya bro , lol id def go with the tp2 if u txt alot its so much easier then txting on screen esp when driving .
OK now I def know I will never get in a car with u, U better not get caught texting while driving or even with that phone in ur hands, ticket and fine is $500, so u better stop lmaoo. Get a BT bro and call instead, its safer for you and the other drivers aswell
Old 10-28-2009, 05:33 PM

Re Re Re Re Thinking of going back to sprint need help

“ Originally Posted by broSki View Post

OK now I def know I will never get in a car with u, U better not get caught texting while driving or even with that phone in ur hands, ticket and fine is $500, so u better stop lmaoo. Get a BT bro and call instead, its safer for you and the other drivers aswell
Lol thanks for the heads up mom lol, and i try not to do it but when i get all them important txts i have 2, and i have a bluetooth but u cant txt with it ? Hopefully that tell me app gets an update for our tp2 andill be good

Old 10-28-2009, 05:38 PM
Creativity Unleashed
Mobile Model: htc pro2 baby!!!!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 4,467 Times in 1,422 Posts

View PHE-NOM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PHE-NOM's Photo Album Add PHE-NOM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well, i was thinking moving to t-mobile, but after visiting verizon and having a talk with dash, i've decided to go to verizon! it will be like in a month thou, by then the dragon will hopefully be out! so in about a month i will have 2 sprint tp2's for sale...
Old 10-29-2009, 12:01 AM

“ Originally Posted by PHE-NOM View Post

well, i was thinking moving to t-mobile, but after visiting verizon and having a talk with dash, i've decided to go to verizon! it will be like in a month thou, by then the dragon will hopefully be out! so in about a month i will have 2 sprint tp2's for sale...

hahaha woot woot, thought you would go with vzw and feel it is the best choice for you especially with the monthly savings.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
sprint, thinking