ARTICLE: Which nationwide carrier do you think offers the best deal in rega

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10-29-2009, 09:50 PM
phillynewsnow phillynewsnow is offline   Thread Starter  
Site Moderator - Staff

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View phillynewsnow's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View phillynewsnow's Photo Album Add phillynewsnow's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
ARTICLE: Which nationwide carrier do you think offers the best deal in rega

No matter how you look at it, the wireless competition is in full force in the United States. Verizon Wireless offers Friends & Family, AT&T offers their A-List and Rollover, Sprint offers Any Mobile, Anytime and the Everything plans, and T-Mobile offers their Even More and Even More Plus plans.

Despite who you use personally, which nationwide carrier do you believe is the best value in regards to rate plans, and why? Due to varying usage, I'm sure we'll see different answers (for example, if I call more mobile numbers, Sprint may be best for me - on the other hand, Verizon may be better for you because your friends and family use them). When you're done voting, hit the comments section! I'll be interacting with you, and compiling all of the data into one large article in the coming weeks.

(Image courtesy of Gizmodo)

{Widget type="poll" id="2187284" name="Which nationwide carrier do you think offers the best deal in regards to price plans?"}

Read More From Source
The Following User Says Thank You to phillynewsnow For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
article, carrier, deal, nationwide, offers, rega