Post New ThreadReply

Old 10-19-2009, 11:10 PM
mzlady26
Mobile Model: Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View mzlady26's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mzlady26's Photo Album Add mzlady26's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: DASHT To Open Cell Shop

Venture Wireless
Old 10-20-2009, 12:41 AM
Shizzile on the WIzzel
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH PRO
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT phone on MTS
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 2,069 Times in 450 Posts

View PROBEX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PROBEX's Photo Album Add PROBEX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Xtreame Cellular Service
Any Plan... Any time
Anyone

Old 10-20-2009, 12:34 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by PROBEX View Post

Xtreame Cellular Service
Any Plan... Any time
Anyone
digging in probey! you always come through and any package yet?
Old 10-20-2009, 01:30 PM
Mobile Model: TP/MOG/950
Mobile Carrier: sprint/boost CDMA

View sdwyz74's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sdwyz74's Photo Album Add sdwyz74's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re DASHT To Open Cell Shop

well i would say name it Telephone Tony's but thats the name of my shop hahahahaha
good luck though as i'm sure whatever you name it you will be successfull in your new venture
Hulk!
Old 10-20-2009, 03:32 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch
Mobile Carrier: Bell

Thanked 1,491 Times in 532 Posts

View raybond25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View raybond25's Photo Album Add raybond25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i vote that after a while you can expand to the great white north and promote me to northern manager, what d'you think? lmaoo
Old 10-20-2009, 08:05 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by raybond25 View Post

i vote that after a while you can expand to the great white north and promote me to northern manager, what d'you think? lmaoo
you should come to the great white north of america and ill hire ya
Old 10-20-2009, 08:09 PM

View raybond25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View raybond25's Photo Album Add raybond25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

you should come to the great white north of america and ill hire ya
well, if you make it big i just hope you'll have a spot on your staff for me
Old 10-20-2009, 08:11 PM

well, if you make it big i just hope you'll have a spot on your staff for me
oh only if i make it big huh? hahahha just messing there will always be a spot for ray ray
Old 10-20-2009, 08:15 PM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

oh only if i make it big huh? hahahha just messing there will always be a spot for ray ray
well if you don't make it big you'll probably be doneskis by the time i'm ready to join up, that's all i meant lol
Old 10-20-2009, 08:16 PM

well if you don't make it big you'll probably be doneskis by the time i'm ready to join up, that's all i meant lol
just messing with you buddy and seriously if you wanted i would hire you.... you a smart dude and i can put the technology if front of you that you would need to flourish
Old 10-20-2009, 08:18 PM

well if this actually does fly i might have to seriously consider taking a jump down and taking school wherever your store is
Old 10-20-2009, 08:48 PM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter
Mobile Model: Pre/ Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 1,624 Times in 486 Posts

View ON3/\L's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ON3/\L's Photo Album Add ON3/\L's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Congrats bro and good luck to ya. I was thinking something like "Cellular Enterprise" go global with it son... or "Everything Cellular!" "Dash's Mobile Enterprise" .. man...too many to choose from. This is a good link to check out on ways to come up with a good name for any company or new business.. check it out..

Code

http://www.yudkin.com/generate.htm
other than that, I think what will make your store different and what I would make note of and focus on is the modifications and unlocking etc you will offer that you can't get anywhere else in store. I mean there are a couple places here in Jax, Fl that unlock phones and stuff and sell used phones but you don't have to do much to be different from cell companies because none of them offer unlocking or themes or any of that really so I would make that be the highlight of services you offer that "those other guys" don't. Well I wish you the best and will put my thinking cap on and see what I come up with, I haven't put much thought into it I just happen to see the post so until then I'm sure you have a few ideas to choose from. That link makes a lot of sense though so you might want to check it out before your final decision.
Old 10-21-2009, 07:52 PM
Mobile Model: touch pro 2

View inity's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View inity's Photo Album Add inity's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Best Wishes!!!
ALL MODS CELLULAR
Old 10-21-2009, 08:03 PM
mzlady26
Mobile Model: Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

View mzlady26's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mzlady26's Photo Album Add mzlady26's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

JUST MOD IT, MOD IT, My Cell Store, My Cell Shop, Not The USUal, Can U Dig It, MODIFICATIONS, Not The Average, Just cellu-lish-ish, Cell-U-lish-ish, Idk just thinking
Old 10-21-2009, 08:26 PM
Shizzile on the WIzzel
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH PRO
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT phone on MTS

Thanked 2,069 Times in 450 Posts

View PROBEX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PROBEX's Photo Album Add PROBEX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Nope nothing yet D/\SH. ) waiting by the door tho lol

Old 10-21-2009, 08:34 PM

“ Originally Posted by PROBEX View Post

Nope nothing yet D/\SH. ) waiting by the door tho lol
damn customs should be there very soon hopefully tomorrow since thats when the unlocker is coming out...... they always got to tie things up and make it take longer than necessary.
Old 10-22-2009, 11:28 AM
Mobile Model: ToMOFOPro

View xxdbkxx's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View xxdbkxx's Photo Album Add xxdbkxx's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Personally I think you should stay away from "cellular", it seems somewhat archaic.

Having Junkie in the title would be cool.

Maybe Mobile Junkie or Wireless Junkie......maybe do MoJu or WiJu.
Old 10-26-2009, 05:37 AM
Mobile Model: HTC MOGUL
Mobile OS: 5.0

View jetpack's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jetpack's Photo Album Add jetpack's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Ha ha, I like "Brain Cells" with a picture of a brain with a Bluetooth ear piece.

Dash, I would check out how the mod shops advertise their services. Don't look at other cell competitors, but check out how the car modders and motorcycle shops draw their clients.

I'd find a way to get hooked up with the local high schools and college campus' (maybe offer free classes in your store on modding after school once a week? Once you get people in, they will be looking for the latest and greatest phones from you and of course will be your greatest salesman, since they will be carrying around the coolest phones in school. You and I know most kids won't take the time to learn how to do it, so they will come in and just pay you to do it for them after seeing their friend's phone)

Think outside the box and steal the best ideas from other industries. Since you are not a direct competitor, I bet they will willingly share some awesome ideas for exposing your business and generating "buzz".

Best of luck and I wish you amazing success!
Old 10-26-2009, 10:41 AM
Mobile Model: Htc Pro^ My Precious
Mobile Carrier: Spint Ahead

View moneybuilder's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View moneybuilder's Photo Album Add moneybuilder's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Name -- Mad DasH Wireless (MDC) Dash's Wireless Connection

You could serve coffee or bottle waters to waiting customers. Have a Plasma or LCD televisions for waiting customers with option of displaying SPJ site as well as bonus customizations which you charge extra for. The examples from you tube will help or refresh new videos especially if Probex comes on board, who does not like customizing themes on phone which seperate them from others like it. Another is like with the Pro you had multi color battery covers thats a good one. Grand opeing possible HTC Pro 2 Raffle in marketing strategy. oH # 1 idea hot girls working register and on floor but with some SPJ brains. SPJ shirts should be tight like hooters chicks J/K.

This is just a few thoughts hope everything in the planning process work for you good luck.

Old 10-26-2009, 12:06 PM

Re: Re DASHT To Open Cell Shop

“ Originally Posted by moneybuilder View Post

Name -- Mad DasH Wireless (MDC) Dash's Wireless Connection

You could serve coffee or bottle waters to waiting customers. Have a Plasma or LCD televisions for waiting customers with option of displaying SPJ site as well as bonus customizations which you charge extra for. The examples from you tube will help or refresh new videos especially if Probex comes on board, who does not like customizing themes on phone which seperate them from others like it. Another is like with the Pro you had multi color battery covers thats a good one. Grand opeing possible HTC Pro 2 Raffle in marketing strategy. oH # 1 idea hot girls working register and on floor but with some SPJ brains. SPJ shirts should be tight like hooters chicks J/K.

This is just a few thoughts hope everything in the planning process work for you good luck.
so your saying a topless cell shop and i could open next to the community college... mmmm lots of stupid guys at the community college that want the cool phones, lots of chics to choose from and evaluate and train hahahah yess being boss rocks :boobies: and i make cash...... NICE!!
Old 10-29-2009, 10:41 PM
NOOB 4 EVER
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

Thanked 1,370 Times in 335 Posts

View gadget945's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gadget945's Photo Album Add gadget945's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Since part of your sales will be in regards to modifying the handsets, or at least letting users know that the mods are there and that that there are many different options available, something to do with "overhaul" ~ like in video game speak.

You could offer free counseling for services or maybe get some of your local tech guys to come in with you and add services like that. Awesome networking there.

I would ask if you double checked if the carriers are gonna get miffed with you about modifying the handsets. Don't want you to get in trouble with that. You know that someone is gonna get pissy because you didn't give them something for free and call and whine to someone and put your butt in a jam.
I'm not feeling well, but I would be more than happy to drive to Michigan and kick some coed's butt for screwing your business up, but that's another story.... LOL

Total Overhauls by Dash or Dash's Total Overhauls .... Junkie Overhauls by Dash aka JOD

Electronic Overhauls by Dash

Dash's Junkie Electronic Overhauls

JUNKIES INTERNATIONAL -- DASHIT's HOUSE OF JUNKIES

I dunno, I can keep going and going and going. As a point of note, our shop is simply called Premo's Electronics, but word of mouth advertising has us at the top of our game locally and the word is spreading, thanks to the web. Check it out on google and see what you find, marketing is an awesome thing! Didn't cost us anything, and didn't take very long to set it up. Besides, word of mouth advertising is something that is priceless, and you can't pay for advertising like that.

Topless girls, that's a great selling point anyways, doesn't matter what business you are in. I'd suggest those nice shirts with your graphics, where's Venum? Or Goku? Or any of those with the graphics aptitude. How about checking with Vinnie and seeing if you can hook up with anyone locally and set them up, that's awesome advertising there!

All the best in your new venture!

Old 10-30-2009, 11:47 AM

Re: Re DASHT To Open Cell Shop

“ Originally Posted by gadget945 View Post

Since part of your sales will be in regards to modifying the handsets, or at least letting users know that the mods are there and that that there are many different options available, something to do with "overhaul" ~ like in video game speak.

You could offer free counseling for services or maybe get some of your local tech guys to come in with you and add services like that. Awesome networking there.

I would ask if you double checked if the carriers are gonna get miffed with you about modifying the handsets. Don't want you to get in trouble with that. You know that someone is gonna get pissy because you didn't give them something for free and call and whine to someone and put your butt in a jam.
I'm not feeling well, but I would be more than happy to drive to Michigan and kick some coed's butt for screwing your business up, but that's another story.... LOL

Total Overhauls by Dash or Dash's Total Overhauls .... Junkie Overhauls by Dash aka JOD

Electronic Overhauls by Dash

Dash's Junkie Electronic Overhauls

JUNKIES INTERNATIONAL -- DASHIT's HOUSE OF JUNKIES

I dunno, I can keep going and going and going. As a point of note, our shop is simply called Premo's Electronics, but word of mouth advertising has us at the top of our game locally and the word is spreading, thanks to the web. Check it out on google and see what you find, marketing is an awesome thing! Didn't cost us anything, and didn't take very long to set it up. Besides, word of mouth advertising is something that is priceless, and you can't pay for advertising like that.

Topless girls, that's a great selling point anyways, doesn't matter what business you are in. I'd suggest those nice shirts with your graphics, where's Venum? Or Goku? Or any of those with the graphics aptitude. How about checking with Vinnie and seeing if you can hook up with anyone locally and set them up, that's awesome advertising there!

All the best in your new venture!
thamks for the great ideas and glad to see you back on here im def looking into a few things you said cause you gaveme some ideas thanks hun
Old 10-30-2009, 10:40 PM
Mobile Model: sprint htc touch
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View bill's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bill's Photo Album Add bill's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

the idea is sick but if ur going to do make sure u have some dimes meeting the customers as they walk in kinda like a regular store but all sexy women the got the pros in the back like they said before sex sells

ps make sure they have some skimpy outfits like a string
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
cell, dasht, open, shop