ARTICLE: Rumor: AT&T to sell 8GB iPhone 3GS for $99

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11-05-2009, 03:30 PM
phillynewsnow phillynewsnow is offline   Thread Starter  
Site Moderator - Staff

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View phillynewsnow's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View phillynewsnow's Photo Album Add phillynewsnow's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
ARTICLE: Rumor: AT&T to sell 8GB iPhone 3GS for $99

In case you missed the “R word” in the title, this is strictly rumor category:

BoyGenius Report says there are no less than two sources claiming that AT&T and Apple are mulling over the possibility of offering a cheaper, lower-end iPhone to compete with all the Droid hoopla. If the rumor’s to be believed, it might happen in time for Christmas.

I know, I know — iPhone: You either love it or hate the bejeebers out of it. But if they did offer an 8GB model for a C-note, would you grab it? At this price, they’d practically be stocking stuffers…

Via: BoyGenius Report

Read More From Source
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to phillynewsnow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2009, 07:34 PM
Mobile Model: TP One
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View ppopper78's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ppopper78's Photo Album Add ppopper78's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: ARTICLE: Rumor: AT&T to sell 8GB iPhone 3GS for $99

that would be great if your not an sprint customer. Even if this is a rumor sprint will never do anything close to this on a high end phone.

Old 11-06-2009, 05:22 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: ARTICLE: Rumor: AT&T to sell 8GB iPhone 3GS for $99

i would grab one for 100 bucks only if that was straight out which i doubt they will be.... will prolly need some sort of contract included in there if this does happen which i can and cant at the same time... the reason i cant is because of the hype that it will create after they loose the exclusvity on the 1st of jan... tough choice att got themselves into either way they are screwed..... might as well do it and get them people locked down to att before the iphone goes elsewhere.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
$99, 3gs, 8gb, article, atandt, iphone, rumor, sell