Old 01-25-2008, 02:43 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Rev A Rom For Your Mogul!!! Pre Release

3.16.651.0 IS real, and so is GPS - Link inside - NOT official release
Hey there, look at the last picture in the thread and you will see gps is enabled!!!!!

Someone said that 3.16.651.0 wasn't real and so the thread was closed. Well, it IS real, and GPS works with Google Maps!!!!! It's not 6.1 unless it just says 6.0 and is '6.1' behind the scenes. Memory isn't great, around 20MB or so free. I'd like to have more around 23-25, but I'll take GPS. Here are some screenshots I made so you won't flame me.

You can't see the radio version too well in the second pic, but it's 3.27

************EDIT**************
For those who waited patiently, here you go.

PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS HOWEVER BEFORE UPGRADING!!!!!!!!

* You MUST have either a stock bootloader or a re-locked bootloader for this to work properly. otherwise, you'll get crashes during the upgrade process. The installer seems a little flakey, so just remember to have the titan_exitbl app if you get stuck in bootloader mode. then, just boot back into your old ROM and try again. you'll get there, mine failed four times before I got it right.

*search for ImCoKeMaN's re-locker on here or ppcgeeks to find the relocker SPL with accompanying titan_exitbl app. (this is not needed unless you have ran the titan unlocker to run custom roms on your phone.)

Without further ado:http://rapidshare.com/files/86139116...SPCS_NV124.zip <--somehow the file inside the zip file got the last 'e' in .exe left off, so just rename the file to include the last 'e'. Then you can run the executable.
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg   4.jpg  
Old 01-25-2008, 03:24 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Rev A Eom For Your Mogul!!! Pre Release

Dude is this like the official release will be?Is the radio issue fixed?I don't wanna have to relock my phone to find radio issue.Wonder if i should wait for the official being I am fully unlocked?If so is the official still scheduled for the 28th to drop?Or they switch it up.
Old 01-25-2008, 03:53 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

Dude is this like the official release will be?Is the radio issue fixed?I don't wanna have to relock my phone to find radio issue.Wonder if i should wait for the official being I am fully unlocked?If so is the official still scheduled for the 28th to drop?Or they switch it up.
dont know how this rom performs.... need to test it out once i put everything back on the phone and will reply tonight and tomorrow after some use is put to the phone.
Old 01-25-2008, 04:04 PM

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lol i caved in as well.grabbing it now.I figure if it doesn't work well.i can always unlock again.then install 2.17 and then reinstall a sprite backup.ill post up any issues i find as well.cause from what i just read rumor is their pushing the official back to march now.Hope im wrong.
Old 01-25-2008, 04:13 PM

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

lol i caved in as well.grabbing it now.I figure if it doesn't work well.i can always unlock again.then install 2.17 and then reinstall a sprite backup.ill post up any issues i find as well.cause from what i just read rumor is their pushing the official back to march now.Hope im wrong.
yeah i heard that too i hope that it isnt true though but i have a feeling it is since it is sprint.
Old 01-25-2008, 06:45 PM

ok heres where im at so far for you people that wanna know if this works.I relocked my phone with the relocker.Launched the new rom.At 11% it did restart a few times like people say.But it installed perfect first time.The interface has some nice features.like closing appz from the x. Gps works awesome in Google maps.Also my concerns about sprints radio exe from rom 2.17.have been totally fixed.the new radio responds even quicker then alltels i had installed before.All and all im happy.I hope that official one has wm 6.1 as well.If so i can wait now that i got a little fix/Im going to reinstall completely everything including my over clocking app.see how it handles then.if all goes well i wont repost.if i got a issue i find i will.thanks again dash & kmartburrito
Old 02-21-2008, 03:59 AM
Mobile Model: htc mogul

View jesser18s's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jesser18s's Photo Album Add jesser18s's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Rev A Rom For Your Mogul!!! Pre Release

ok guys i did as followed but for some reason i cant get past storage is full and the putting the extra (E) in where exactly will i do that i need a step by step video pimp hook us up
Old 02-21-2008, 04:17 AM

“ Originally Posted by jesser18s View Post

ok guys i did as followed but for some reason i cant get past storage is full and the putting the extra (E) in where exactly will i do that i need a step by step video pimp hook us up
storage is full what you talkin bout.
1.relock your phone if you locked it that is
2.run the exe file that is in the link (rapidshare.)
3. follow directions
4. DONE.|
5. Enjoy....cant get easier than that
Old 02-21-2008, 05:04 AM

View jesser18s's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jesser18s's Photo Album Add jesser18s's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ok heres what i did maybe you can tell me where im going wrong my man . so i went to the link u provided via the mogul. down loaded . clicked save as . took like 7 min to down load .never filled the down load field got to about 12 percent outta 100 . so then it went to my zip file. clicked on the file .now the icon is spinning .now the issue comes up to storage memory is critically low.(i have already dumped all my previous dl for this up grade)so i knoe i have room . under that pop up i get disk full while accessing /windows /~ia ziptemporary files \ruu_titan_sprint_wwe_3[1].16.615.0_435009_rs3_27_00spcs_nv124.ex. so now u see my issue . helppp if you have time run a vid clip on how to do.on you tube ill stay posted
Old 02-21-2008, 06:30 AM

ok heres what i did maybe you can tell me where im going wrong my man . so i went to the link u provided via the mogul. down loaded . clicked save as . took like 7 min to down load .never filled the down load field got to about 12 percent outta 100 . so then it went to my zip file. clicked on the file .now the icon is spinning .now the issue comes up to storage memory is critically low.(i have already dumped all my previous dl for this up grade)so i knoe i have room . under that pop up i get disk full while accessing /windows /~ia ziptemporary files \ruu_titan_sprint_wwe_3[1].16.615.0_435009_rs3_27_00spcs_nv124.ex. so now u see my issue . helppp if you have time run a vid clip on how to do.on you tube ill stay posted
redoing itwould consist of me flashing my rom and having to reod ll installs allover againand thats alot of work for me to do. when i flashnext i will do it. but you need to downloadonto your computer and like th first post says you need to rename the ex to exe byright clicking and gong to rename. than run the exe on your computer and you will be golden
Old 02-21-2008, 01:42 PM

im running it on my macbook its not opening well.... is opens up disk utility . in sted
Old 02-21-2008, 01:49 PM

im running it on my macbook its not opening well.... is opens up disk utility . in sted
don't think its designed to work on anything but xp and vista.You will need a windows os machine to install.
Old 02-21-2008, 02:29 PM

aye dash . i downloaded it to my macbook .there was a window that popped up called disk utility. sso i ended up just bluetoothing it to the mogul cause it cant run on my mac
Old 02-21-2008, 02:37 PM

aye dash . i downloaded it to my macbook .there was a window that popped up called disk utility. sso i ended up just bluetoothing it to the mogul cause it cant run on my mac
you can also install from your sd card.Little more complicated but its one of the better ways.
Old 02-21-2008, 02:39 PM

well its on the card but it says i have too run the program first so if u got a how to in that ill be greatful to read and try
Old 02-21-2008, 02:41 PM

error message states=there is no app assoiatd with ruu......etc run the application first then open this filefrom with in the application
Old 02-21-2008, 03:22 PM

For installing from SD card (you might need to do this if your having problems with USB or if you get stuck at splash screen after radio update) you just format your micro sd to fat 32 and put the rom .nbh file on the sd card but rename the file TITAIMG.nbh . Put your phone in boot-loader mode (hold camera, power and soft reset button) and the boot-loader should find that TITAIMG.nbh file on your sd card.

Hope this helps.

remember to press thank you button.
Old 02-22-2008, 07:12 AM

still no luck on this man im freakin out here ..... i cant wait :PDT_Armataz_51:
Old 02-22-2008, 05:00 PM

still no luck on this man im freakin out here ..... i cant wait :PDT_Armataz_51:
ok dude dotn mod if you cant handle it and are going to end up ruining your phone. if you want the easy way of doing i go to a friends house or a library with windows os and getactivesync on the computer.once done withthat downloa the file rename to exe and than double click and follow the steps.
Old 02-24-2008, 04:44 AM
Mobile Model: HTC MOGUL

View BACARDI80's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BACARDI80's Photo Album Add BACARDI80's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I Readlly Want This To Work...but It Aint Working I Keep Getting A Error Message
Old 02-24-2008, 10:08 AM

We do offer a mod service if you can't figure it out....Contact dash.If he is to busy i can do it as well for a small fee...But honestly though its not hard just time consuming...Once you get it you will understand.
Old 02-24-2008, 12:29 PM

View BACARDI80's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BACARDI80's Photo Album Add BACARDI80's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i can do it but it seems like im doing sumthing wrongi keep getting this error message
Old 02-24-2008, 05:31 PM

“ Originally Posted by BACARDI80 View Post

i can do it but it seems like im doing sumthing wrongi keep getting this error message
hey bro, can you gve the error number that you are getting when trying to flash this rom.... also is your phone rlocked? if you have had a custom rom on this before trying o flash to this one you would have to relock the phones bootloader to the stock version of 2.06 (will change to 2.07 after flash) heres the link for the titan relocker if needed. http://rapidshare.com/files/94660749...ocker.exe.html
Old 02-25-2008, 07:53 AM

ok dash . i finally got to use a windows computer to up load this program. but now its saying that the file is not a ppc program even after i added the extra e on the phone. i did run it thru the computer first
Old 02-25-2008, 05:06 PM

ok dash . i finally got to use a windows computer to up load this program. but now its saying that the file is not a ppc program even after i added the extra e on the phone. i did run it thru the computer first
this is an exe file that you have to run on your computer not your phone. try to run it out your windows computer and you will be golden.... (through activesync or mobile device center for vista users)
Old 02-26-2008, 01:49 AM

ok this crashed my phone. per directions i used a windows computer and it went thru its phases but then it came time for the thing to load and at the percent bar it went to 4 %and error message me. now im out of a phone thx $400.00 gone . thk god i took out insurance.i hope it will cover it..im dissapointed. should a had a step by step video:PDT_Armataz_51::PDT_Armataz_51::PDT_Armataz_ 51:
Old 02-26-2008, 01:59 AM

ok this crashed my phone. per directions i used a windows computer and it went thru its phases but then it came time for the thing to load and at the percent bar it went to 4 %and error message me. now im out of a phone thx $400.00 gone . thk god i took out insurance.i hope it will cover it..im dissapointed. should a had a step by step video:PDT_Armataz_51::PDT_Armataz_51::PDT_Armataz_ 51:
you didnt try it again another couple times by putting into bootloader manually..... as we have said before the installer is a little flaky and all so just try to go back over the steps and all try it again a coupe more times and make sure you lock your phone if you have have unlocked before the phone has to be locked.
Old 02-26-2008, 04:43 AM

the phone was locked .never unlocked . now the screen is red blue green and white. i tryed 9 times and no luck . even sprint said its dead weight now .i cant even try it any more with out risking my insurance and messing up my wifes laptop. fine tune it and get back at me i really did want this program .10 of my mogul buddies are counting on it workin for me so they can come to your site and get the down load:buba_phone:
Old 02-26-2008, 04:47 AM

the phone was locked .never unlocked . now the screen is red blue green and white. i tryed 9 times and no luck . even sprint said its dead weight now .i cant even try it any more with out risking my insurance and messing up my wifes laptop. fine tune it and get back at me i really did want this program .10 of my mogul buddies are counting on it workin for me so they can come to your site and get the down load:buba_phone:
its nt briked thats bootloader hook it up to usb it wont say that it is connected and than flash the rom. your fine bootloader can be manually entered on the phone bro.
Old 02-26-2008, 05:23 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Tilt/HTC TyTN II
Mobile Carrier: At&t

View Andy65OU's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Andy65OU's Photo Album Add Andy65OU's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Is this just a "Sprint" thing, or would this work with my Alltel service (HTC-6800)??
Old 02-26-2008, 05:35 PM

“ Originally Posted by Andy65OU View Post

Is this just a "Sprint" thing, or would this work with my Alltel service (HTC-6800)??
use the 6.1 version. fo a search for nuerom and use build 5048 and thatworks with lltel. i just did a customers phone with that rom and is working flawlessy.
Old 02-26-2008, 08:29 PM

View marycaa's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View marycaa's Photo Album Add marycaa's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I have the sprint insurance on my Mogul and my question is...If I upgrade my phone and if anything happens to it (NOT because of the upgrade) will it void my insurance with Sprint after seeing my upgrade?
Mary
Old 02-26-2008, 08:31 PM

“ Originally Posted by marycaa View Post

I have the sprint insurance on my Mogul and my question is...If I upgrade my phone and if anything happens to it (NOT because of the upgrade) will it void my insurance with Sprint after seeing my upgrade?
Mary

all you woud have to do is flash back to a stock rom and than bring it in to the store.... it would only take you about 10 minutes to do since you wouldnt mod it out or anything.....
Old 03-03-2008, 06:24 PM
Mobile Model: mogul

View usarmcdonald's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View usarmcdonald's Photo Album Add usarmcdonald's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

will this fix problems like not recieving calls or voicemail for days?
Old 03-03-2008, 06:59 PM

“ Originally Posted by usarmcdonald View Post

will this fix problems like not recieving calls or voicemail for days?
you must still be running 2.09 since that was foxed in 2.1 for the most part. but yes this does fix it i had no problems when i was running this until before i went to WM 6.1
Old 03-09-2008, 05:04 AM
Mobile Model: ppc6800

View thedunlap's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View thedunlap's Photo Album Add thedunlap's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thanks for all the information guys.... just flashed my mogul with the new rom.
Heres a brief synopsis of my experience:
Don't even try to flash your phone using Vista 64bit
Don't even try to flash your phone using Vista 32bit

Stick to good ol Windows XP...... worked like a champ while the rom upgrade failed numerous times under the prior operating systems.... and to think I paid 300$ for my retail Vista copy... load of crap... anyhow I hope this can help someone else

ps. I love the kitten as much as the next guy but it makes it a little hard trying to read your forums while under a full-on kitten assault
Old 03-09-2008, 07:34 AM

“ Originally Posted by thedunlap View Post

Thanks for all the information guys.... just flashed my mogul with the new rom.
Heres a brief synopsis of my experience:
Don't even try to flash your phone using Vista 64bit
Don't even try to flash your phone using Vista 32bit

Stick to good ol Windows XP...... worked like a champ while the rom upgrade failed numerous times under the prior operating systems.... and to think I paid 300$ for my retail Vista copy... load of crap... anyhow I hope this can help someone else

ps. I love the kitten as much as the next guy but it makes it a little hard trying to read your forums while under a full-on kitten assault
i dont see kittens anywhere bro. the only time that there is kittens is when you are on your mobile since it wont load the mass amount of images... you on your celly?
Old 03-09-2008, 07:53 AM
Mobile Model: ppc6800

View thedunlap's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View thedunlap's Photo Album Add thedunlap's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hmm very odd... I don't see the kittens anymore..... it was pretty horrible before trying to navigate lol... I'm running Internet Explorer 8 beta... so I suppose that may of been causing the mixup
Old 03-09-2008, 01:15 PM

“ Originally Posted by thedunlap View Post

hmm very odd... I don't see the kittens anymore..... it was pretty horrible before trying to navigate lol... I'm running Internet Explorer 8 beta... so I suppose that may of been causing the mixup
could be. the kittens are there when there is missing images on the page..... default icons. (also not yelling or getting mad since some people here dont take criticism well so just wanna clear that up) if you wanna discuss this further throw a thread under the free talk area since you now know what this is for and all so we can try to keep this thread on topic.
Old 04-03-2008, 02:35 PM
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View spidermonkey21's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View spidermonkey21's Photo Album Add spidermonkey21's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

good thing for insurance. my power went off when finally deciding to flash. my phone is stuck at the red, green, blue, and white screen. i tried running the titan relocker but since it uses activesync it won't work. is there any other solution for this problem, or should i just "accidentally" break my phone and take it to sprint and tell them i sat on it? any help is greatly appreciated
Old 04-03-2008, 08:13 PM

“ Originally Posted by spidermonkey21 View Post

good thing for insurance. my power went off when finally deciding to flash. my phone is stuck at the red, green, blue, and white screen. i tried running the titan relocker but since it uses activesync it won't work. is there any other solution for this problem, or should i just "accidentally" break my phone and take it to sprint and tell them i sat on it? any help is greatly appreciated
breo been discussed already and this rom is old the official dropped a couple months back...... all you do since it is unlocked already if flash a custom 6.1 rom to your phone i recommend kaos's **** sprint 420 rom and you can do this by only having the screen say usb and that means your connected to activesync.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
mogul, pre, release, rev, rom