Post New ThreadReply

Old 04-23-2008, 07:59 PM
dmoneyitg dmoneyitg is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Free Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View dmoneyitg's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dmoneyitg's Photo Album Add dmoneyitg's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Brand New Mogul Vs. Upgraded Mogul

Ok so heres the situation. I have had my mogul since Christmas and now its messed up. Its nothing serious. The problem is my stylus wont stay in and when you shut the keyboard it goes in too far where the top kinda sticks out a lil. I took it to the Sprint to fix and they said there is no way to fix that. And I will have to get a brand new one. My question is, is there a difference in the new moguls that are out? Are there any bugs or anything like that? i have the latest rom version already. My friend has a new mogul and he has wierd problems with his like when he hits the end key it makes a beeping sound. The thing im gonna hate most is giving up all my apps/games and scores. on the flip side tho it is a brand new mogul free so i can turn in mine with the few scratches it has on it. what yall think i should do. my mogul isnt in horrible condition but holding it in portrait mode gets annoying cuz of the way it feels. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Old 04-23-2008, 08:02 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Brand New Mogul Vs. Upgraded Mogul

“ Originally Posted by dmoneyitg View Post

Ok so heres the situation. I have had my mogul since Christmas and now its messed up. Its nothing serious. The problem is my stylus wont stay in and when you shut the keyboard it goes in too far where the top kinda sticks out a lil. I took it to the Sprint to fix and they said there is no way to fix that. And I will have to get a brand new one. My question is, is there a difference in the new moguls that are out? Are there any bugs or anything like that? i have the latest rom version already. My friend has a new mogul and he has wierd problems with his like when he hits the end key it makes a beeping sound. The thing im gonna hate most is giving up all my apps/games and scores. on the flip side tho it is a brand new mogul free so i can turn in mine with the few scratches it has on it. what yall think i should do. my mogul isnt in horrible condition but holding it in portrait mode gets annoying cuz of the way it feels. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
grab the new one in a hearbeat bro. new is always better and you will have a mint condition phone than.
Old 04-23-2008, 08:11 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

new one... for sure like dash said..... you cant go wrong with a new mogul and its not huge deal to reload your apps back.. think of it like this. now you can install the apps you know your gonna use on a clean ROM! I personally playes with a lot of apps that i installed but didnt like much, now after i got my new mogul i knew exatcly how i wanted to customize it!

Old 04-23-2008, 08:31 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Location: uniontown pennsylvania (30 miles south of pittsburgh)

View Psycho's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Psycho's Photo Album Add Psycho's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

If i remember right, there were some wierd problems with the first batch of moguls, namely the ones that said "Pocket PC" at the bottom
Old 04-23-2008, 09:47 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

new one bro, no question about it, i got my new mogul recently and couldnt be happier

Posted via Mobile Device
Old 04-23-2008, 09:58 PM
dmoneyitg dmoneyitg is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Free Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View dmoneyitg's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dmoneyitg's Photo Album Add dmoneyitg's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

sweet. they said it will be in the store on friday and i can pick it up. i have a lot of apps/games but i have to now where i can install it all back on in a lil over an hour so thats no big deal. thanks guys
Old 04-23-2008, 10:04 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

sweet. they said it will be in the store on friday and i can pick it up. i have a lot of apps/games but i have to now where i can install it all back on in a lil over an hour so thats no big deal. thanks guys
np problem bro and keep this one in good shape.
Old 04-23-2008, 11:14 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch

View sza34's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sza34's Photo Album Add sza34's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

You went to a crappy service center. All that it takes to fix that is a housing replacement. They should be able to at least take the motherboard out of your current phone and put it in the new housing so you basically keep the same phone.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
brand, mogul, upgraded