Notices

Sprint Mogul ROM Update 3.16.651.0! (Windows Mobile 6.1 & Sprint TV Included)

STOCK - ROM RELEASES

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05-13-2008, 12:03 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

This is a test copy. Not the official release.

WARNING!: SMARTPHONEJUNKIE and it's staff are not responsible for any problems that may occur when upgrading your phone. You are doing this at your own risk. We are not liable for your phone breaking.

REMEMBER!: This will erase everything on your phone. Please be sure to back up everything (Pictures, Contacts, etc.)

I will be installing this soon and will giving a full report as soon as I do.

Here it is, enjoy!

Mirror:
PHP Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?y93nzxovn9t

More Info:

The new firmware comes thanks to ROM version 3.49 and radio version 3.39.10 and features a number of improvements. The most noticeable improvement other than Windows Mobile 6.1’s native threaded text and improved Internet Explorer browser is the HTC large start menu and SprintTV. The Sprint Touch (HTC Touch, Vogue) previously came equipped with SprintTV installed, but the Sprint Mogul was left to sort things out on its own. In case you are not interested in trying a ROM before the official release by Sprint and HTC, you can expect the official release date June 1, 2008

We are a bit weary of the official launch date based on the previous delays seen on the Evdo Rev A/GPS ROM Update back in March. The good thing about this time is that Sprint has not made any promises other than announcing which devices in their line up that would be getting Windows Mobile 6.1 updates. Without further delay, hit the PPC Geeks link below to download the Windows Mobile 6.1 ROM for the Sprint HTC Mogul (PPC 6800).
Attached Files You can't view or download attachments from this post before you thank it.
Old 05-13-2008, 02:24 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul

View Mandingo's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mandingo's Photo Album Add Mandingo's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sprint Mogul ROM Update 3.16.651.0! (Windows Mobile 6.1 & Sprint TV Included)

Thanks for sharing your hard work.

how long before the Official Dash Release!

sorry i thought this was your personal rom that you made.

Old 05-13-2008, 02:28 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sprint Mogul ROM Update 3.16.651.0! (Windows Mobile 6.1 & Sprint TV Included)

“ Originally Posted by Mandingo View Post

Thanks for sharing your hard work.

how long before the Official Dash Release!

sorry i thought this was your personal rom that you made.
ive already said my custom touch as seen in my verizon touch video with rev a and gps and my mogul will be for modding customers only..... not going to be released on the site.
Old 05-13-2008, 02:51 PM
Mobile Model: touch pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View chauleyb's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View chauleyb's Photo Album Add chauleyb's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

this might b a stupid question but how do u bcum a modding customer
Old 05-13-2008, 02:53 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch
Mobile Carrier: Bell

Thanked 1,491 Times in 532 Posts

View raybond25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View raybond25's Photo Album Add raybond25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by chauleyb View Post

it's stickied in the help desk under whatever phone you have ask in that thread
Old 05-13-2008, 02:53 PM

i offer a mod service for 60 where i flash my custom rom to the phone either the touch or the mogul.... and than i mod it out like mine in the newest youtube videos i have.
Old 05-13-2008, 03:17 PM

View chauleyb's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View chauleyb's Photo Album Add chauleyb's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ok koo wen i get a chance cuz im at work right now shud i pm u for more info??
Old 05-13-2008, 03:24 PM

ok koo wen i get a chance cuz im at work right now shud i pm u for more info??
yeah thats no problem.
Old 05-13-2008, 03:44 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint TP

View sracercelica's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sracercelica's Photo Album Add sracercelica's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Would you be willing to sell a copy of your custom rom?? I cant afford to be without my phone even for a day
Old 05-13-2008, 03:46 PM

“ Originally Posted by sracercelica View Post

Would you be willing to sell a copy of your custom rom?? I cant afford to be without my phone even for a day
im sorry it is just going to be for the customers......... but lets keep this threa on topic!!! not my rom here its the offical leaked 6.1 mogul rom through sprint.
Old 05-14-2008, 12:45 AM
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View brown88's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View brown88's Photo Album Add brown88's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

dash how's this rom i am deciding of its it is worth it or not and is it stable?
Old 05-14-2008, 01:03 AM

“ Originally Posted by brown88 View Post

dash how's this rom i am deciding of its it is worth it or not and is it stable?
i dunno im running mine still right now but as the first post says when i have time to flash this to mine i will let you know how it goes.
Old 05-14-2008, 01:45 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul

View outrageousjon's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View outrageousjon's Photo Album Add outrageousjon's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Isn't this a lower rom version than the official Sprint rom? What does this effect?
Old 05-14-2008, 04:04 AM

“ Originally Posted by outrageousjon View Post

Isn't this a lower rom version than the official Sprint rom? What does this effect?
its the official rev a gps with windows mobile 6.1 leaked rom. thats the radio version and the same radio as the prior leaked version when the rev a gps rom was first leaked.... so we will prolly see the official in 2 months since thats what happened last time after it so called leaked.
Old 05-15-2008, 08:28 PM

View brown88's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View brown88's Photo Album Add brown88's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

besides backing up my files. is there anything else i should do before i flash my fone. i was going to flash like it was an htc update
Old 05-15-2008, 08:45 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by brown88 View Post

besides backing up my files. is there anything else i should do before i flash my fone. i was going to flash like it was an htc update
Bro just take a deepth breath and realx. I know how you feel.. Just read everything you see in this thread above. Understand it and process it before flashing. be comfotable before you flash! If you havent read the thread on flashing ROMs, you can find that below!

Old 05-17-2008, 02:12 PM
www.myspace.com/murcspace
Mobile Model: PPC 6800 Mogul

View Murcialago's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Murcialago's Photo Album Add Murcialago's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

im really interested in installing NCF 3.5. I downloaded it from the Microsoft site and i wanted to know should i intall it in my mogul straight up or should i try one of these cooked roms that are on the site that might have it in the rom. Im scared of the flashing rom thing but i want my phone to work to its full capability dig me! Im also interested in the whole touchflo 3d thing and im wondering is there anyway to get that on the mogul! I hope this is posted in thr right area cuz i didnt see anything else

Old 05-17-2008, 02:28 PM

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Murcialago View Post

im really interested in installing NCF 3.5. I downloaded it from the Microsoft site and i wanted to know should i intall it in my mogul straight up or should i try one of these cooked roms that are on the site that might have it in the rom. Im scared of the flashing rom thing but i want my phone to work to its full capability dig me! Im also interested in the whole touchflo 3d thing and im wondering is there anyway to get that on the mogul! I hope this is posted in thr right area cuz i didnt see anything else
PLEASE DO A SEARCH FOR KAOS ROM ...You can also look through the ROMS forum...This should help you make a decision.....MAKE SURE YOU READ THOROUGHLY!!

Old 05-17-2008, 05:34 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro

View worldwide's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View worldwide's Photo Album Add worldwide's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I flashed my mogul with this update it went smooth but the today screen is jumping and I can't seem to get an internet connection I tried to download htc home and the whole thing freezes every time! I then tried to hard reset and then try ultimate launch and it says its in the programs but it's not in my today options anybody else having probs. with this?
Old 05-17-2008, 05:43 PM

“ Originally Posted by worldwide View Post

I flashed my mogul with this update it went smooth but the today screen is jumping and I can't seem to get an internet connection I tried to download htc home and the whole thing freezes every time! I then tried to hard reset and then try ultimate launch and it says its in the programs but it's not in my today options anybody else having probs. with this?
the internet is becasue you need to use the titan external rom iunloicker and run the iota cab if you didnt let the updates run.... and did you unlock the bootloader before flashign to this rom?
Old 05-17-2008, 06:29 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro

View worldwide's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View worldwide's Photo Album Add worldwide's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

the internet is becasue you need to use the titan external rom iunloicker and run the iota cab if you didnt let the updates run.... and did you unlock the bootloader before flashign to this rom?
No I did'nt unlock the bootloader and honestly I don't know how I ran a search on bootloader and got a little confused( I'm a complete noob)
Old 05-17-2008, 06:47 PM

“ Originally Posted by worldwide View Post

No I did'nt unlock the bootloader and honestly I don't know how I ran a search on bootloader and got a little confused( I'm a complete noob)
yeah it is a known problem with the rom and freezing with the home plugin.... gonna have to wait for the official rom to drop.
Old 05-17-2008, 07:34 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yeah it is a known problem with the rom and freezing with the home plugin.... gonna have to wait for the official rom to drop.
dash i believe its rom 3.49 isnt it? 3.16 is the old beta rom
Old 05-17-2008, 07:45 PM

“ Originally Posted by broSki View Post

dash i believe its rom 3.49 isnt it? 3.16 is the old beta rom
yeah but it says that under the screenies for the device info so i went with that..... peopel get the picture lol
Old 05-17-2008, 07:47 PM

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yeah but it says that under the screenies for the device info so i went with that..... peopel get the picture lol
k gotcha, where the hell is kaos lmaoooo, im waiting for the rom bro lol i got the junky itch hahaha
Old 05-17-2008, 07:48 PM

k gotcha, where the hell is kaos lmaoooo, im waiting for the rom bro lol i got the junky itch hahaha
lol i hear you there........ im gonna have to do it at work if i get the time and if not im going to have to do it tomorrow since i finally get 2 days off......... and no phones to mod so i can have some quality time with my mogul.
Old 05-17-2008, 07:50 PM

lol i hear you there........ im gonna have to do it at work if i get the time and if not im going to have to do it tomorrow since i finally get 2 days off......... and no phones to mod so i can have some quality time with my mogul.
LMAO....AWWW how cute! Just you and your mogul... NOW

Old 05-17-2008, 07:51 PM

2 days? finally bro...and yes give ur mogul some love bro, she is missing u lol. im up to my 3rd mug of beer bro and got the jbl speakers on blast lol
Old 05-17-2008, 07:51 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lol im here...working away...takes time bro...trying to get the new kitchen files to update right...having some issues...but ill get one out by tomorrow like i said..lol
Old 05-17-2008, 08:00 PM

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

lol im here...working away...takes time bro...trying to get the new kitchen files to update right...having some issues...but ill get one out by tomorrow like i said..lol
no hurry bro lol, do u kno if the exe issue was fixed or no?
Old 05-17-2008, 11:16 PM
Mobile Model: G1
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

View kudvu002's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kudvu002's Photo Album Add kudvu002's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

so if you come out with a new one will we need to flash this first or if we still be able to run the nevermind im not thinking. when i think of 3.35 i always think thats the rom number.....ive just been scratching and picking at my face alot lately.....i just need a flash fix and well nobodys makin em!
Old 05-18-2008, 08:48 AM

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by kudvu002 View Post

so if you come out with a new one will we need to flash this first or if we still be able to run the nevermind im not thinking. when i think of 3.35 i always think thats the rom number.....ive just been scratching and picking at my face alot lately.....i just need a flash fix and well nobodys makin em!
new one wont be available to general public only certain people.
Old 05-18-2008, 08:52 AM
Mobile Model: G1
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

View kudvu002's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kudvu002's Photo Album Add kudvu002's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

new one wont be available to general public only certain people.
well thats a terrible thing because i was going to donate 2 billion dollars but well now im just gonna have to invest in mac instead....omg im sorry its junkie in me it just takes over when the craving isnt full
Old 05-26-2008, 08:04 AM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

just added attachments and added info..enjoy guys...

Old 05-26-2008, 09:19 AM
Mobile Model: htc 6800

View brian480's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View brian480's Photo Album Add brian480's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hey coders wheres do i find the attachments and info sorry if i am being stupid its early
Old 05-26-2008, 09:29 AM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by brian480 View Post

hey coders wheres do i find the attachments and info sorry if i am being stupid its early
in the first post that dash started i just attached the file instead of using a hosting company

Old 05-26-2008, 09:34 AM
Mobile Model: htc 6800

View brian480's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View brian480's Photo Album Add brian480's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thanks coders
Old 05-31-2008, 11:36 AM
Mobile Model: HTC MOGUL

View marycaa's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View marycaa's Photo Album Add marycaa's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Kaos, Can I use your "**** Sprint" created program on this test ROM?
Old 05-31-2008, 11:52 AM

“ Originally Posted by marycaa View Post

Kaos, Can I use your "**** Sprint" created program on this test ROM?
my "**** sprint" is not a program.It is a rom
Old 05-31-2008, 12:37 PM
Mobile Model: HTC MOGUL

View marycaa's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View marycaa's Photo Album Add marycaa's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

does this have rev-a?? when i use my sprint tv it stops in the middle of the viewing.
Old 05-31-2008, 12:39 PM

“ Originally Posted by marycaa View Post

does this have rev-a?? when i use my sprint tv it stops in the middle of the viewing.
yes its probably a low signal issue.
Old 06-21-2008, 04:24 PM
Mobile Model: SPRINT HTC TOUCH

View HIGHDEF360's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View HIGHDEF360's Photo Album Add HIGHDEF360's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

does this rom have rev a and gps?
Old 06-21-2008, 04:45 PM

“ Originally Posted by HIGHDEF360 View Post

does this rom have rev a and gps?
yes.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
included, mobile, mogul, rom, sprint, update, windows