Post New ThreadReply

Old 07-01-2008, 10:00 PM
xx_jackass_xx xx_jackass_xx is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View xx_jackass_xx's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View xx_jackass_xx's Photo Album Add xx_jackass_xx's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Sprint Ridiculous Customer Service

Thought I would share my experience so far well since the end of May. So one day my text messaging stops working when I’m at home (which yes is roaming but it worked before). So I called advanced technical support. They worked and worked and worked on it. I asked them to rebuild my account profile they refused. Days of being on the phone later (and I mean days like 20 or so) they decided to cancel my account and give me a new phone number. Surprise, surprise it worked. Only one problem the number is not a local number for my area and my grandmother doesn’t have long distance. So I beg them to give me a new phone number that is local. And yea they can’t they don’t have any available. The ONLY exchange they have available is for a city 56 miles (1 hr) away according to MapQuest. This is ridiculous. I have been hung up on. I have been promised MULTIPLE call backs and have never received them. I have threatened to cancel not without the ETF (because I don’t qualify to have it waived) what exactly does qualify. I have threatened to contact the FCC and the BBB. Nothing has worked. I have spent many entire days on the phone with nothing to being resolved. I have called in waited 45 mins to ask about a ticket that was put in only for the rep to tell me that they couldn’t pull it up!!!!!!!!!!! Come on this isn’t customer service this is crap. So I guess if the issue isn’t resolved I will contact the FCC and BBB and so that I don’t have to pay the ETF I will set the phone to roam only and on unlimited nights and weekends I will just make more calls than they could imagine. I have free roaming on my account they get a bill each month for roaming minutes so if they want to play this game by god I’m going to play it too. If they don’t cancel me and waive the ETF then they are stupid because I have free roaming and I’m not paying for it. They will regret jerking me around.

Old 07-01-2008, 10:03 PM
Staff Team HTC
Mobile Model: Blackberry

View TAR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TAR's Photo Album Add TAR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sprint Ridiculous Customer Service

“ Originally Posted by xx_jackass_xx View Post

Thought I would share my experience so far well since the end of May. So one day my text messaging stops working when I’m at home (which yes is roaming but it worked before). So I called advanced technical support. They worked and worked and worked on it. I asked them to rebuild my account profile they refused. Days of being on the phone later (and I mean days like 20 or so) they decided to cancel my account and give me a new phone number. Surprise, surprise it worked. Only one problem the number is not a local number for my area and my grandmother doesn’t have long distance. So I beg them to give me a new phone number that is local. And yea they can’t they don’t have any available. The ONLY exchange they have available is for a city 56 miles (1 hr) away according to MapQuest. This is ridiculous. I have been hung up on. I have been promised MULTIPLE call backs and have never received them. I have threatened to cancel not without the ETF (because I don’t qualify to have it waived) what exactly does qualify. I have threatened to contact the FCC and the BBB. Nothing has worked. I have spent many entire days on the phone with nothing to being resolved. I have called in waited 45 mins to ask about a ticket that was put in only for the rep to tell me that they couldn’t pull it up!!!!!!!!!!! Come on this isn’t customer service this is crap. So I guess if the issue isn’t resolved I will contact the FCC and BBB and so that I don’t have to pay the ETF I will set the phone to roam only and on unlimited nights and weekends I will just make more calls than they could imagine. I have free roaming on my account they get a bill each month for roaming minutes so if they want to play this game by god I’m going to play it too. If they don’t cancel me and waive the ETF then they are stupid because I have free roaming and I’m not paying for it. They will regret jerking me around.
email them. i found that this works more than calling them for more serious issues. and mention goin to at&t...lol
Old 07-01-2008, 10:10 PM

View xx_jackass_xx's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View xx_jackass_xx's Photo Album Add xx_jackass_xx's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by TAR View Post

email them. i found that this works more than calling them for more serious issues. and mention goin to at&t...lol
i have threatend that i thought that threating to contact the fcc and bbb would do something but i guess they dont care now im on the phone with advanced tech support right now actually have been for about 2 hrs and we still are getting nothing accomplished more of the same stuff everyone else has done bla and she keep saying lets try picture mail now??? i never even mentioned picture mail wtf

Old 07-01-2008, 10:13 PM

i have threatend that i thought that threating to contact the fcc and bbb would do something but i guess they dont care now im on the phone with advanced tech support right now actually have been for about 2 hrs and we still are getting nothing accomplished more of the same stuff everyone else has done bla and she keep saying lets try picture mail now??? i never even mentioned picture mail wtf
and now she is telling me that the local # i first had was canceled I NEVER CANCELED THAT # i did tell her that she better get someone who can get that # back and quick

Old 07-01-2008, 10:14 PM
Staff Team HTC
Mobile Model: Blackberry

View TAR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TAR's Photo Album Add TAR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

idk what to tell u...there's a list of direct numbers up here somewhere dont know if that would help
Old 07-01-2008, 10:18 PM

its like talking to a wall when u call to this place when i told her she better get someone to get that # back she put me on hold then laughed and said her sup just went on break i said well u better go find him she said i dont knwo where he went

Old 07-01-2008, 11:55 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

its like talking to a wall when u call to this place when i told her she better get someone to get that # back she put me on hold then laughed and said her sup just went on break i said well u better go find him she said i dont knwo where he went
Bro, here is what you do! you pay a laywer $50-$100 to get a copy the written contract and have him highlight everything he sees them violating on the contract and he'll fax it over to them and tell them that they will seem him in court! This worked for someone and I ain't mentioning no names!

The Following User Says Thank You to BiG JeW For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2008, 12:42 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

Bro, here is what you do! you pay a laywer $50-$100 to get a copy the written contract and have him highlight everything he sees them violating on the contract and he'll fax it over to them and tell them that they will seem him in court! This worked for someone and I ain't mentioning no names!
hahahaha MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao but yeah they violated their end of their contract by changing the number without consent first of all and number 2 they cant do what they are doing because they said that they dont have any numbers in your aqrea so by law if they dont have service in your area their is no way that they can make you pay the early termination fee..... mention both to them asnd see what they say...... theres no way around that for sure and thats is in their contract so tell them to read it and weap *****es.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2008, 09:12 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint TP

View sracercelica's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sracercelica's Photo Album Add sracercelica's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I agree! Some of sprint customers service reps are just ****ing stupid!
Yesterday my sister bought a mogul. She called to add sprint nav to her vision pack and the guy told her that the mogul was not GPS capable. My sister told him it was and that I (her brother) was using it as they spoke! He said that it shouldnt be accesible and that if I was using it it was because I had modified the phone which according to him would go against her insurance terms! She got pissed and hung up on him lol.

(a bit off topic but still on topic).
Old 02-11-2009, 01:19 AM

hey guys sorry i been away been busy and whatnot so they finally got their shit together i am getting 1000 mins a month for $40, free unlimited inet, 7.50 for unlimited txts, they sent me an airave for free, free service for 2 years, oh and i just called and got tech support to replace my pos mogul with a touch pro and didnt even have to use insurance or resign a contract. they charged the 640 to my accnt then they refuned it all i win

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xx_jackass_xx For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2009, 11:36 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hey guys sorry i been away been busy and whatnot so they finally got their shit together i am getting 1000 mins a month for $40, free unlimited inet, 7.50 for unlimited txts, they sent me an airave for free, free service for 2 years, oh and i just called and got tech support to replace my pos mogul with a touch pro and didnt even have to use insurance or resign a contract. they charged the 640 to my accnt then they refuned it all i win
congrats and looks like you have a pretty good plan going on there and you cant ***** about getting a touch pro : >
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2009, 03:21 PM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

congrats and looks like you have a pretty good plan going on there and you cant ***** about getting a touch pro : >
no i cant i think the touch pro is great i was having a problem where when i took a pic then hit the back key to save it it would just keep the busy icon up they relaced my tp free of charge lol and i installed all my apps it did it again i did a hard reset i think i have narrowed it down to the speed up memory card app that is causing the problem

The Following User Says Thank You to xx_jackass_xx For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2009, 06:10 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Glad you got everythign worked out... enjoy your phone >. should we mark this solved?

The Following User Says Thank You to BiG JeW For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2009, 01:45 AM

oh yea def mark it solved sorry been lookin for a good winmo 6.5 rom to flash to SOLVED!!!

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
customer, ridiculous, service, sprint