Notices

Official rom for Titan/mogul rom 3.56.651.0 for CDMA only!!!

Windows Mobile - COOKED ROM RELEASES

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07-18-2008, 03:15 PM
broSki broSki is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Official rom for Titan/mogul rom 3.56.651.0 for CDMA only!!!

Need to know:
-If you have stock 3.35 rom and you never unlocked: then just flash over to this rom b/c it is official!!!!!!!
-If you have a custom rom and your device is unlocked please RELOCK and then flash to this device!!!!!
-This rom is for CDMA only!!!!
-If you are a carrier other then Sprint please DONT let the customizations run, as soon as you see the countdown soft reset device!!!!!

Why update the ROM on your device?

The software upgrade posted below provides several key enhancements for your Mogul:

1. Upgrades the operating system from Windows MobileĀ® 6.0 Professional to Windows MobileĀ® 6.1 Professional
2. Adds Sprint TV
3. Includes all enhancements incorporated in previous software upgrades including:
EV-DO Rev. A functionality for faster download and upload speeds when utilizing data services wherever EV-DO Rev. A coverage is available.
4. Advanced GPS functionality including the Sprint Navigation application.
5. Adds a Task Manager to the Today screen for easier access and management of running programs.

Please read the following important notes before starting the upgrade:

Before you proceed, please confirm that this software upgrade is a newer version than what is currently loaded on your device. If it is the same version and your device is operating normally, there is no need to reload the software. To determine what version is running on your device, refer to the image on the left (the newest version is pictured) and note the ROM version and Radio version. Next, go to Start > Settings > System Tab > Device Information on your device. If your ROM and Radio versions are different than what is pictured at left or the ROM Date is older, you should upgrade.

Screenie:

Before you run the ROM Upgrade Utility (RUU), make sure you check and do the following first:
1. If you are having challenges connecting with ActiveSync, please try the following on your device: Start > Settings > Connection Tab > USB to PC and de-select Enable advanced network functionality.
2. The standby and hibernation modes are disabled on the computer. Click here to view instructions on how to do this. If using a laptop, make sure your laptop is plugged into a power source.
3. All running applications on the computer have been closed.
4. Ensure that your device has a battery level of at least 50% (Start > Settings > System Tab > Power > Battery Tab). If the battery "dies" during the upgrade process, there is a chance that it will not recover and will need to be sent for repairs.
5. The update can take up to 25 minutes so set aside time when you will not be interrupted.
6. All data will be deleted from the device during the upgrade (music, pictures, 3rd party applications, etc); be sure to back up all of your data using ActiveSync (Windows Mobile Device Center, if you are running Windows Vista) prior to upgrading. Click here to view detailed instructions on backing up your data using ActiveSync.
7. Do not interrupt the upgrade process or press any buttons until the process has been completed (the device will reset itself when the update is done).

General Procedure on Installing the ROM Update:
1. Back up your personal data from the Mobile Device to your computer using ActiveSync (Windows Mobile Device Center, if you are running Windows Vista) if you want to ensure you don't lose any of your data. Click here to view detailed instructions on backing up your data using ActiveSync.
2. On your computer, run the ROM Update Utility (RUU) to install the ROM update to your Mobile Device. Click here to view detailed instructions on installing the ROM update.
3. Restore your personal data back to your Mobile Device using ActiveSync (Windows Mobile Device Center, if you are running Windows Vista). (Optional) Click here to view detailed instructions on restoring your data using ActiveSync.

WARNING: During the upgrade process, do not attempt to make/receive calls, press any buttons on your device or disconnect the device from the USB cable as this will stop the update and your device will be rendered inoperable!!!

AFTER FLASHING THIS ROM
PLEASE TURN OFF DEVICE,TAKE BATTERY OUT, AND HARD RESET....PLEASE TURN OFF DEVICE,TAKE BATTERY OUT,AND HARD RESET

Links:
http://www.htc.com/us/faq_detail.aspx?p_id=75&act=sd
<Mirror>
http://rapidshare.com/files/13071496..._0619_Ship.exe
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to broSki For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2008, 12:18 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View khall4u44's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View khall4u44's Photo Album Add khall4u44's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Official rom for Titan/mogul rom 3.56.651.0 for CDMA only!!!

I have 2 questions, What does CDMA only mean & When will this be posted on htc website since it's official. Thanks for posting I know I lot of people have been waitin on this, I'm currently using kaos take 3, which I love, should I flash this?
Old 07-20-2008, 12:35 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch
Mobile Carrier: Bell

Thanked 1,491 Times in 532 Posts

View raybond25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View raybond25's Photo Album Add raybond25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by khall4u44 View Post

I have 2 questions, What does CDMA only mean & When will this be posted on htc website since it's official. Thanks for posting I know I lot of people have been waitin on this, I'm currently using kaos take 3, which I love, should I flash this?
CDMA only means it can only be used with CDMA carriers like Sprint, Verizon, and Alltel...i believe kaos's take 3 has this radio built in so you dont really have to flash this
Old 07-20-2008, 12:42 PM

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by raybond25 View Post

CDMA only means it can only be used with CDMA carriers like Sprint, Verizon, and Alltel...i believe kaos's take 3 has this radio built in so you dont really have to flash this
yessir, but as of tomorrow the version kaos is using will be unnofficial b/c although the radio and rom match sprint took out things and added things
The Following User Says Thank You to broSki For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2008, 09:39 AM
Mobile Model: 6800

View reissc1's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View reissc1's Photo Album Add reissc1's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Has anyone loaded the "official" rom yet? Anything different from the one that was leaked? here is the link to HTC

http://www.htc.com/us/FAQ_Detail.aspx?p_id=75&act=sd
Old 07-21-2008, 08:32 PM

“ Originally Posted by reissc1 View Post

Has anyone loaded the "official" rom yet? Anything different from the one that was leaked? here is the link to HTC

http://www.htc.com/us/FAQ_Detail.aspx?p_id=75&act=sd
dude its the same rom I posted above...lol you should read the threads bro lol
Old 07-26-2008, 04:45 AM
Still Learning
Mobile Model: Touch Pro, Hero
Mobile Carrier: Sprint Ahead

View lordhelmet's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View lordhelmet's Photo Album Add lordhelmet's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

With 3.35 I had the options to map all of my buttons by "press & hold" and by pressing it. So there were two unassigned buttons (press & hold comm manager, and another one I can't remember). Anyway, with 3.56, all of the buttons are mapped and there are no options to add another button function. Anybody else have this issue or just me? I know I can change the existing ones, but with 3.35 that was not necessary since there were a couple available.
Old 07-26-2008, 07:05 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by lordhelmet View Post

With 3.35 I had the options to map all of my buttons by "press & hold" and by pressing it. So there were two unassigned buttons (press & hold comm manager, and another one I can't remember). Anyway, with 3.56, all of the buttons are mapped and there are no options to add another button function. Anybody else have this issue or just me? I know I can change the existing ones, but with 3.35 that was not necessary since there were a couple available.
go to start/settings/personal/buttons and remap from there.
Old 07-27-2008, 02:12 AM
Still Learning

View lordhelmet's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View lordhelmet's Photo Album Add lordhelmet's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thanks for taking the time Dash. But, what I tried to describe is what I see in the menu you mentioned. There are 6 available buttons to map with 3.56. There were at least 8 available buttons to map with 3.35. So, the question is whether or not others lost that flexibility considering this is supposed to be an upgrade?
Old 07-27-2008, 02:46 PM

Thanks for taking the time Dash. But, what I tried to describe is what I see in the menu you mentioned. There are 6 available buttons to map with 3.56. There were at least 8 available buttons to map with 3.35. So, the question is whether or not others lost that flexibility considering this is supposed to be an upgrade?
lol bro just search for AE button and dl it, u can do so much with that app
Old 07-27-2008, 03:29 PM
Still Learning

I'll look for that app, thanks. But, just so I know if I screwed something up, is the limiting of the button menu normal for 3.56?
Old 07-27-2008, 04:00 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I'll look for that app, thanks. But, just so I know if I screwed something up, is the limiting of the button menu normal for 3.56?
what do you mean the button menu?
Old 07-27-2008, 04:04 PM

what do you mean the limiting of the button menu?
Old 07-27-2008, 04:33 PM
Still Learning

If you go to start/settings/personal/buttons, there are 6 current configurations for the different buttons on the mobile with the 3.56 ROM. I could re-map one of those to whatever. However, with my previous ROM (3.35), there were 8 configurations. Two of which were not assigned to any function, and so I was able to simply assign those without altering any existing configurations. So, the question remains if this 3.56 ROM takes away those two additional button functions or if perhaps I need to re-flash because I did something wrong? Hopefully I've explained myself better. Thanks!
Old 07-28-2008, 02:05 AM

If you go to start/settings/personal/buttons, there are 6 current configurations for the different buttons on the mobile with the 3.56 ROM. I could re-map one of those to whatever. However, with my previous ROM (3.35), there were 8 configurations. Two of which were not assigned to any function, and so I was able to simply assign those without altering any existing configurations. So, the question remains if this 3.56 ROM takes away those two additional button functions or if perhaps I need to re-flash because I did something wrong? Hopefully I've explained myself better. Thanks!
no not you thats the way it is..... with each and every rom there are some new things and some taken out........
Old 07-28-2008, 01:29 PM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

no not you thats the way it is..... with each and every rom there are some new things and some taken out........
damn bro im likin that sig bro, looks sophisticated lol..... maybe pb should some parts opf the thread yellow too like the carbon fiber parts, make them yellow carbon fiber lol
Old 07-28-2008, 05:48 PM

“ Originally Posted by broSki View Post

damn bro im likin that sig bro, looks sophisticated lol..... maybe pb should some parts opf the thread yellow too like the carbon fiber parts, make them yellow carbon fiber lol
hahahaha thanks bro just was bored.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2008, 05:19 PM
Mobile Model: htc mogul
Mobile Carrier: iusacell

View htciusacell's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View htciusacell's Photo Album Add htciusacell's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Hi. Im new to the mogul and have a couple of questions. My Carrier is in Mexico and the version in my mogul is 2.18.558.1. Do you recommend I install the upgrade? Or is in only for cdma phones in the US? Thanks
Old 07-31-2008, 06:48 PM

“ Originally Posted by htciusacell View Post

Hi. Im new to the mogul and have a couple of questions. My Carrier is in Mexico and the version in my mogul is 2.18.558.1. Do you recommend I install the upgrade? Or is in only for cdma phones in the US? Thanks
you can as long as you are cdma and unlocked your phone... i have a flashing tutorial in my signature....
Old 08-01-2008, 08:33 AM
Mobile Model: Mogul

View bbondwvu's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bbondwvu's Photo Album Add bbondwvu's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I see the same thing with the buttons, guess it is time to install AE button.

Here is the problem I am experiencing: My data connection is always on. The two arrows above the signal bar are constantly lit instead of it switching between that and the antenna. Anyone else experiencing this? I already struggle with battery life, and don't want this to drain it even more ...
Old 08-01-2008, 08:38 AM

View bbondwvu's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bbondwvu's Photo Album Add bbondwvu's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

One more.. I installed iContact on the new rom and the stock dialer disappeared. I am not sure if this happened with the rom update or just because of iContact but I just installed the Diamond dialer for now. Does anyone know how to get the stock dialer to display. The buttons still work but the whole screen is white (like the skin is missing).
Old 08-01-2008, 02:17 PM
Mobile Model: 6800

View reissc1's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View reissc1's Photo Album Add reissc1's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by bbondwvu View Post

I see the same thing with the buttons, guess it is time to install AE button.

Here is the problem I am experiencing: My data connection is always on. The two arrows above the signal bar are constantly lit instead of it switching between that and the antenna. Anyone else experiencing this? I already struggle with battery life, and don't want this to drain it even more ...
I have the same issue every time I soft reset. Flip the wifi switch on and then off. That turns it off for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to reissc1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2008, 07:41 PM

“ Originally Posted by bbondwvu View Post

One more.. I installed iContact on the new rom and the stock dialer disappeared. I am not sure if this happened with the rom update or just because of iContact but I just installed the Diamond dialer for now. Does anyone know how to get the stock dialer to display. The buttons still work but the whole screen is white (like the skin is missing).
icontanct wouldnt do that to your dialer..... you didnt try to install any other dialer or skins have you?
Old 08-01-2008, 11:31 PM
www.myspace.com/murcspace
Mobile Model: PPC 6800 Mogul

View Murcialago's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Murcialago's Photo Album Add Murcialago's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Can anybody figure out why once i installed the new 6.1 rom all of my streaming video has been DEADED!!! vTap and HTC Streamer. "WHAT THAE F#@K IS THAT ABOUT!!!" I have 2 moguls so i have one runnin on 6.0(this is activated) and i just DL'ed TCP 6.1 so i hope this will fix it!?! Any info on this D/\SH "The PPC GOD"? Get at me!!!

www.youtube.com/murcialago

Old 08-01-2008, 11:35 PM

“ Originally Posted by Murcialago View Post

Can anybody figure out why once i installed the new 6.1 rom all of my streaming video has been DEADED!!! vTap and HTC Streamer. "WHAT THAE F#@K IS THAT ABOUT!!!" I have 2 moguls so i have one runnin on 6.0(this is activated) and i just DL'ed TCP 6.1 so i hope this will fix it!?! Any info on this D/\SH "The PPC GOD"? Get at me!!!

www.youtube.com/murcialago
lmao ppc god not sure bout that im just a regular old person and all....... but with the official update some apps wont work on it..... and it seems to be the video or the flash applications also....
Old 08-01-2008, 11:45 PM

View Murcialago's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Murcialago's Photo Album Add Murcialago's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Iguess Im gonna stick with the latest 6.0 but im actually expecting yet another mogul to be delivered anyday now so i wonder if it will come wit 6.1 but that sucks we cant use those apps if we upgrade!

Old 08-03-2008, 11:33 PM

I found a fix for streaming video with the new rom. All u have to do is install a app called YouTubeplay and vuala, you have YT streaming and its MEGA CLEAR and FLUID!!! Beats the pants off of vTap, TRUST ME!!!!!

Old 08-03-2008, 11:46 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I found a fix for streaming video with the new rom. All u have to do is install a app called YouTubeplay and vuala, you have YT streaming and its MEGA CLEAR and FLUID!!! Beats the pants off of vTap, TRUST ME!!!!!
post a thread or link us!

Old 08-04-2008, 12:33 PM

I did install smart dial 2.5 and then icontact, but it was fine before 2.5... if I uninstall both, still have the same problem.

Also the data connection always on still exists, even with the suggestion of the flip the wifi on and off... doesn't seem to drain my batter a ton, but still looks like it is transmitting data all the time
Old 08-06-2008, 01:44 AM

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

post a thread or link us!
its already up here big Jew (Youtubeplay)

Old 08-06-2008, 02:25 AM
Still Learning

I run icontacts with this ROM and have had no issues. I have the data signal showing on all the time, but only in pgms such as icontacts and Musicflo. But I don't see it on my regular Today screen. My battery drain is about the same as before, if not more efficient. So I would guess the data transmitting signal (if only on icontacts and such), may be just a problem with the skinning of those programs? Just thought I'd share my experience...
Old 08-06-2008, 02:25 AM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

its already up here big Jew (Youtubeplay)
oh i though it was a different app!! I have that already! Its actually built into my ROM!

Old 08-25-2008, 03:02 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro HTC 6800
Mobile OS: 6.1

View bigmax19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bigmax19's Photo Album Add bigmax19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

My friend has the TITAN II / tilt phone and was wondering if this ROM can be used to upgrade her phone... and is T-MOBIL conciderd CDMA??? oh and she has the original 1.XX ROM...
Old 08-25-2008, 05:38 PM

“ Originally Posted by bigmax19 View Post

My friend has the TITAN II / tilt phone and was wondering if this ROM can be used to upgrade her phone... and is T-MOBIL conciderd CDMA??? oh and she has the original 1.XX ROM...
no the titan II is way different than the mogul..... and no t-mobile is gsm meaning it has a sim card and with cdma you dont have that.... in america for example the major cdma providers are sprint, verizon, and alltel, for gsm you have cingular/ATT, and t-mobile. and than you have nextel whos still rocking the iden format that was outdated 15 years ago.
Old 10-07-2008, 01:18 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Mogule
Mobile Carrier: VZW

View pdenbigh's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View pdenbigh's Photo Album Add pdenbigh's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Official rom for Titan/mogul rom 3566510 for CDMA only

I much prefer to post solutions rather than questions but I'm afraid I have to ask for some help.

I have a Verizon XV6800, purchased yesterday. I am competent with computers, have hacked my old Razr quite a bit.

Also, I searched for this on the forum b/c I hate redundant questions. I searched the following queries:
- verizon unauthorized, -verizon unable authenticate, -#8899, and a few others, but unfortunately turned up nothing despite reading all 16 pages of a few threads :-).

...SO, here's the problem. I started by flashing just as the instructions suggest, w/o unlocking the phone. When I did this, the program said "Unable to verify phone" or something similar. So, I unlocked the phone and the rom installed flawlessly. I reset the phone before it "applied customizations."

It boots great and looks like all is well. However, when I Try to make a call, it goes to verizon with a message stating they are unable to authenticate my phone.

I did a *228 and did both options, 1 to program phone, 2 to update PLR (just in case!), and no luck.

I have a feeling it has to do with a few abbreviations I've seen around here, something like MMS, SMM, etc.

To correct this, should I just call verizon and activate the phone? Is there a code generator/etc/tutorial on doing this w/o calling?

Thanks in advance and sorry if this has been addressed.

Peter

--------- New Post Merged on 7/10/2008 at 0234 --------

P.S. I can get on the internet fine... just can't make (or receive) calls.

--------- New Post Merged on 7/10/2008 at 0214 --------

PS 2 - the phone shows my proper phone # under "My phone number"

--------- New Post Merged on 7/10/2008 at 0345 --------

***SOLVED!!***

A little more google action revieled other's with this problem, and their solution was to call Verizon. I did, told them I did a "windows update" (literllay!) and started having problems.

They did the *228 thing, I told them I'd tried but that I would happily try again, but of course no luck.

I told her I'd done a bit of searching and found that similar problems were resolved with an new A-record. She transferred me to tech support who immeidately gave me a new A-record, entered it, rebooted, and all is well now!

Now, on to playing with the GPS :-).

Thanks for this awesome resource guys and gals!
Old 10-08-2008, 01:43 AM

“ Originally Posted by pdenbigh View Post

I much prefer to post solutions rather than questions but I'm afraid I have to ask for some help.

I have a Verizon XV6800, purchased yesterday. I am competent with computers, have hacked my old Razr quite a bit.

Also, I searched for this on the forum b/c I hate redundant questions. I searched the following queries:
- verizon unauthorized, -verizon unable authenticate, -#8899, and a few others, but unfortunately turned up nothing despite reading all 16 pages of a few threads :-).

...SO, here's the problem. I started by flashing just as the instructions suggest, w/o unlocking the phone. When I did this, the program said "Unable to verify phone" or something similar. So, I unlocked the phone and the rom installed flawlessly. I reset the phone before it "applied customizations."

It boots great and looks like all is well. However, when I Try to make a call, it goes to verizon with a message stating they are unable to authenticate my phone.

I did a *228 and did both options, 1 to program phone, 2 to update PLR (just in case!), and no luck.

I have a feeling it has to do with a few abbreviations I've seen around here, something like MMS, SMM, etc.

To correct this, should I just call verizon and activate the phone? Is there a code generator/etc/tutorial on doing this w/o calling?

Thanks in advance and sorry if this has been addressed.

Peter

--------- New Post Merged on 7/10/2008 at 0234 --------

P.S. I can get on the internet fine... just can't make (or receive) calls.

--------- New Post Merged on 7/10/2008 at 0214 --------

PS 2 - the phone shows my proper phone # under "My phone number"

--------- New Post Merged on 7/10/2008 at 0345 --------

***SOLVED!!***

A little more google action revieled other's with this problem, and their solution was to call Verizon. I did, told them I did a "windows update" (literllay!) and started having problems.

They did the *228 thing, I told them I'd tried but that I would happily try again, but of course no luck.

I told her I'd done a bit of searching and found that similar problems were resolved with an new A-record. She transferred me to tech support who immeidately gave me a new A-record, entered it, rebooted, and all is well now!

Now, on to playing with the GPS :-).

Thanks for this awesome resource guys and gals!
glad you got it but that has been discussed and solved many times............ after every hard reset you will have to do that :<
Old 10-20-2008, 09:28 AM
Supporter/Designer
Mobile Model: TouchPro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View DJCaSpER's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View DJCaSpER's Photo Album Add DJCaSpER's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hey back in june I flashed my phone with wm6.1 and I have been having problems with it. I use my ppc a lot on the net and after being on for awhile my screen starts flashing cuz cash momory is low. with wm6 I never had this problem. im using pocket toolman os tweeks and tring to make it better and still no change. does anyonee know how I can stop it from doing that because my mogul is laging.
Old 10-20-2008, 09:36 AM

“ Originally Posted by DJCaSpER View Post

hey back in june I flashed my phone with wm6.1 and I have been having problems with it. I use my ppc a lot on the net and after being on for awhile my screen starts flashing cuz cash momory is low. with wm6 I never had this problem. im using pocket toolman os tweeks and tring to make it better and still no change. does anyonee know how I can stop it from doing that because my mogul is laging.
close out of programs when you are done with them using a task manager.
Old 10-20-2008, 09:47 AM
Supporter/Designer

View DJCaSpER's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View DJCaSpER's Photo Album Add DJCaSpER's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

close out of programs when you are done with them using a task manager.
I do that, plus with quick menu I do it as well. still does not change. when I talked to sprint they told me to soft reset once a day for a week to see if it changes and it hasent. also is there a way to get more memory for running programs? because with wm6.1 there are 3 programes runing at all timees when u soft reset and I can't seem to turn then off.
Old 10-20-2008, 09:49 AM
Mobile Model: T.O.U.C.H P.R.O
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT SPEED

View Fatal_Error's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Fatal_Error's Photo Album Add Fatal_Error's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

What programs keep running

--------- New Post Merged on 20/10/2008 at 1028 --------

Its sounds like to me you have too much on the. IMO I Would flash to a clean cutom rom without all that stock shit on there

Old 10-20-2008, 10:03 AM
Supporter/Designer

I would like to say thank yall for yalls help. to answer ur question this is what's running on start up.

poutlook 14b
quick menu 43b
sddaemon 26b
wlmupdate 32b

quickmenu is my programe the other 3 came with the flash
Old 11-17-2008, 05:42 PM
Mobile Model: htc ppc 6800
Mobile Carrier: Ntelos

View tenisrunner05's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tenisrunner05's Photo Album Add tenisrunner05's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I have Ntelos as my carrier and I was wondering if this rom will work. I have an HTC PPC 6800 and right now, Ntelos does not have any updates.
Old 11-17-2008, 09:47 PM

“ Originally Posted by tenisrunner05 View Post

I have Ntelos as my carrier and I was wondering if this rom will work. I have an HTC PPC 6800 and right now, Ntelos does not have any updates.
if you want a stiock sprint rom than yes you can use this after you follow the steps in my signature.
Old 11-18-2008, 03:41 PM
Mobile Model: htc ppc 6800
Mobile Carrier: Ntelos

View tenisrunner05's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tenisrunner05's Photo Album Add tenisrunner05's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

awesome! Thanks Dash
Old 11-18-2008, 04:19 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch
Mobile Carrier: Bell

Thanked 1,491 Times in 532 Posts

View raybond25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View raybond25's Photo Album Add raybond25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

be sure to hit the "thank the author button" in the first post to give some rep to broski
Old 11-18-2008, 04:48 PM

“ Originally Posted by raybond25 View Post

be sure to hit the "thank the author button" in the first post to give some rep to dash
hahahah didnt post this one up broski did.
Old 12-30-2008, 08:50 AM
Mobile Model: TP2

View furrelkt's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View furrelkt's Photo Album Add furrelkt's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Hi I need the Sprint Navigation out of this release: Official rom for Titan/mogul rom 3.56.651.0 is it possible to get that???

Thanks
Old 12-30-2008, 08:51 AM
SPJ FREAKSTER!
Mobile Model: PRO&DIAMOND!!
Mobile Carrier: Rev a speeeeeddddddd

Thanked 1,139 Times in 584 Posts

View 1mrlcb's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1mrlcb's Photo Album Add 1mrlcb's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Theres a cab around here some were search around

Old 12-30-2008, 08:55 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Prizo!!!

Thanked 7,924 Times in 2,668 Posts

View Superman369's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Superman369's Photo Album Add Superman369's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by furrelkt View Post

Hi I need the Sprint Navigation out of this release: Official rom for Titan/mogul rom 3.56.651.0 is it possible to get that???

Thanks
I have it on my external at home, if you cant find it here, Ill up it when I get home from work.

The Following User Says Thank You to Superman369 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2009, 04:31 AM
Mobile Model: PPC-6800

View WorksInTheory's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View WorksInTheory's Photo Album Add WorksInTheory's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Hi can anyone give me a comparison of this to Kaos' Take 5? What is the memory you have left as a base on this rom (if you reset it before the Sprint customization), vs Kaos'. I flashed Kaos' and was getting around 16.5 - 18M.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
cdma, official, rom, titan or mogul