Notices

Best Buy gearing up for Touch Diamond launch on Sprint? (Forget the speculation)

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08-08-2008, 12:25 AM
ICEM/\N ICEM/\N is offline   Thread Starter  
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Best Buy gearing up for Touch Diamond launch on Sprint? (Forget the speculation)

Best Buy, Radio Shack gearing up for Touch Diamond launch on Sprint?
by Chris Ziegler, posted Aug 4th 2008 at 9:09AM

It seems that Sprint's letting the cat out of the bag on its upcoming Touch successor -- within its trusted circle of retailers, anyway. We've now received some juicy morsels of information suggesting that both Best Buy and Radio Shack have been told to expect shipments of the MP6950 Touch Diamond in the next few weeks, with the big blue box tentatively expecting stock on August 17 (we think they're fooling themselves there, but it'd be nice) and the Shack expecting a more realistic-sounding September 2 launch. Along with the Touch Pro, the Touch Diamond should go a long way toward revitalizing Sprint's smartphone lineup at a time when the carrier can pretty much use every little bit of help it can get. In fact, we think we'll hook this up to a SERO plan and... ah, wait, never mind.

ARTICLE AND PICTURE COURTESY OF ENGAGETMOBILE.COM AT THE BELOW LINK:

http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2008/0...pr/1#c13522089

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ICEM/\N For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2008, 01:03 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch 6900
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View mikey227's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mikey227's Photo Album Add mikey227's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Best Buy gearing up for Touch Diamond launch on Sprint? (Forget the speculation)

I work for the shack and no one really knows the true release date of the touch diamond or pro. I think that these dates are false. I hope that I am wrong because I want to upgrade form the touch to the diamond like many other people!!!
Old 08-09-2008, 01:08 AM
ICEM/\N ICEM/\N is offline   Thread Starter  
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Best Buy gearing up for Touch Diamond launch on Sprint? (Forget the speculation)

I can't say how...but I have verified the findings of the SPRINT HTC TOUCH DIAMOND being released on the date above...and all I can say is that the above information is correct as of today...now it may be prone to change, when the date comes closer...but this above piece of information is correct...trust me!!! Now though the above retailer says it will be released at that date, it may change, but as of today it is the set date...

Old 08-09-2008, 01:19 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by smassele View Post

I can't say how...but I have verified the findings of the SPRINT HTC TOUCH DIAMOND being released on the date above...and all I can say is that the above information is correct as of today...now it may be prone to change, when the date comes closer...but this above piece of information is correct...trust me!!! Now thought the above retailer says it will be released at that date, it may change, but as of today it is the set date...
hey guru, i told u the release date is close lol
The Following User Says Thank You to broSki For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
buy, diamond, forget, gearing, launch, speculation, sprint, touch