Post New ThreadReply

Old 01-11-2009, 02:49 AM
Mogul Dude Father
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH PRO
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View D_Mysterio's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View D_Mysterio's Photo Album Add D_Mysterio's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Goku Vs Superman Vs Hulk [The Epic Battle Begins]

“ Originally Posted by GokuSS3 View Post

Lol how does he die in the book ?
No sorry people superman never really ''died'' in that comic Doomsday Beat the shit out of him so bad he was knock the **** out BUT when Louis( i believe it was her or some one) Check supermens pulse and he wasn't breathing so they thought he was dead which he really wasn't his body was just so badly beaten that it nearly shut down but to the humans they thought he was dead COME ON PEOPLE!!!!

And even if goku was 2,3,4 he still get his as beat regardless like i said none of his KI, Or chi blast would count(SUN=ENERGY,KI AND CHI =THE SAME KIND OF ENERGY=SUPERMAN GETS STRONGER=GOKU'S ASS KICKED=D_MYSTERIO FOR THE WIN) so goku would only have a fist fight

Like i said i put it to rest so yea this is like superman vs. batman which we all kno is bullshit as is superman vs. goku but it doesn't hurt to still wonder i guess =)

Still luv you guys =D

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to D_Mysterio For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2009, 02:56 AM
GokuSS3 GokuSS3 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by scott8813 View Post

I'll have to look it back up.....it's been a while but it was at the hands of Doomsday...this is what spurred the oncomings of characters like.....can't remember his name but was a black man who was a welder and made a metal superman costume and used a giant metal hammer as a weapon.
Hmm have to check it out curious to know now lol

“ Originally Posted by D_Mysterio View Post

No sorry people superman never really ''died'' in that comic Doomsday Beat the shit out of him so bad he was knock the **** out BUT when Louis( i believe it was her or some one) Check supermens pulse and he wasn't breathing so they thought he was dead which he really wasn't his body was just so badly beaten that it nearly shut down but to the humans they thought he was dead COME ON PEOPLE!!!!

And even if goku was 2,3,4 he still get his as beat regardless like i said none of his KI, Or chi blast would count(SUN=ENERGY,KI AND CHI =THE SAME KIND OF ENERGY=SUPERMAN GETS STRONGER=GOKU'S ASS KICKED=D_MYSTERIO FOR THE WIN) so goku would only have a fist fight

Like i said i put it to rest so yea this is like superman vs. batman which we all kno is bullshit as is superman vs. goku but it doesn't hurt to still wonder i guess =)

Still luv you guys =D
Yeah Yeah my vote still went Goku energy or none at all lmao

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2009, 03:06 AM

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Well Superman looks like you win according to the poll unless something changes today lmao. I still say Goku takes him lol. But people here at Smartphone say other wise......

The Following User Says Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2009, 12:17 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Lol how does he die in the book ?
He did some crazy ass self-sacrificing kamikaze move like a spinning spiral drillin suplex from orbit or somethine, while holding doomsday... if i remember correctly... i havent looked at it in like 13 yrs or soo...lol, so i could be mixing up the facts with another one of his epic battles...lol

“ Originally Posted by scott8813 View Post

I'll have to look it back up.....it's been a while but it was at the hands of Doomsday...this is what spurred the oncomings of characters like.....can't remember his name but was a black man who was a welder and made a metal superman costume and used a giant metal hammer as a weapon.
Steel was his name... dude was lame... now Shack played him in that cheezy ass movie and ever since he's been ridin the "s" into the ground

“ Originally Posted by D_Mysterio View Post

Still luv you guys =D
Yeah it's debatable weather he really died or not some say he didn't others say he did... if you ask me he did... i mean the book was called "the death of superman" but his soul didnt pass on... he was stuck in limbo... fortunatlly he made it back w/ the help of his dear old dead daddy Jonathean kent... and his memory and love for his friends yadda yadda...lol... But still he was out of commision for months, had all the fake ass supermen poppin up all over the place to fill the void, and when he finally made it back... he didnt even have his powers...lol How funny was that... seeing the black suited superman (aka Kal-El) walkin around w/ a gun...lol I think it was a kryptonite laser gun at that!... So i geuss u can go w/ a coma? Happy middle man between dead and just knock out!

Well Superman looks like you win according to the poll unless something changes today lmao. I still say Goku takes him lol. But people here at Smartphone say other wise......
Yessir... accordin to the folks here... supes the winner... i seen other forums that say otherwise... its an endless debate... im kinda glad we put an experation date on it!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2009, 05:21 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Prizo!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 7,924 Times in 2,668 Posts

View Superman369's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Superman369's Photo Album Add Superman369's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

A lil late.....but I would just like to say.....AND THE WINNER IS..........

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Superman369 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2009, 02:48 AM

“ Originally Posted by Superman369 View Post

A lil late.....but I would just like to say.....AND THE WINNER IS..........

HAHA nice pics , an this didnt turn out to be a bad thread didnt even think it would have gotten as big as it did. lol

Old 06-27-2009, 01:23 AM
Mobile Model: qtek
Mobile Carrier: 9100
Mobile OS: 5.0

View roquebast's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View roquebast's Photo Album Add roquebast's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I find that the superman she profits of laundress
The Following User Says Thank You to roquebast For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2009, 01:49 AM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Goku Vs Superman Lmao

Your in the Pole so I guess you consider yourself a Super Hero !!!!!!!!!
wait is this goku super saiyan 3, super saiyan 2 or just goku?!?! if its super saiyan 3 goku auto wins.... sorry

The Following User Says Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2009, 02:00 AM

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

wait is this goku super saiyan 3, super saiyan 2 or just goku?!?! if its super saiyan 3 goku auto wins.... sorry
Super Saiyan 3 Goku and he would Win!!!! Yeah that is right Supes i am still saying it haha. One more vote for me VenumX lol

Old 06-27-2009, 02:26 AM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Super Saiyan 3 Goku and he would Win!!!! Yeah that is right Supes i am still saying it haha. One more vote for me VenumX lol
yeah only because it takes him 10 minutes of non-stop man scream to reach super saiyan 3 lmao...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2009, 02:27 AM

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

yeah only because it takes him 10 minutes of non-stop man scream to reach super saiyan 3 lmao...
Hey Winning is Winning right lmao

Old 07-24-2009, 12:05 PM
Mobile Model: 8049438304

View blackkingnc's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View blackkingnc's Photo Album Add blackkingnc's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hi everybody this is my first post. I had to give my input on this cause its just no contest. Goku would be the living snott out of superman. He is just not strong enough. First of all he would play with him for a while like superman could really hang with him before he turned the man of steel into cotton candy.
The Following User Says Thank You to blackkingnc For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2009, 01:24 PM

View Superman369's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Superman369's Photo Album Add Superman369's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by blackkingnc View Post

hi everybody this is my first post. I had to give my input on this cause its just no contest. Goku would be the living snott out of superman. He is just not strong enough. First of all he would play with him for a while like superman could really hang with him before he turned the man of steel into cotton candy.
Children children children, I don't know how many times I have to say it. Superman wins.....it's just simple physics. And as Dmysterio pointed out, all of Goku's power and Ki blasts...that would just make Superman stronger. AND, he wouldn't sit around all damned day letting Goku power up into SS3 or 4, he's not a RETARD like all the opponents that Goku ever faced. Plus, you got to take into account that Goku has anime strength and Superman has American 1900's strength. If we were to be fair and look at an anime Supes or an American Goku, Supes would be 10X stronger then Goku.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Superman369 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2009, 12:41 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro

View TheMilksGoneBad's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TheMilksGoneBad's Photo Album Add TheMilksGoneBad's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Vegita all day ftw!!!
Old 08-07-2009, 01:10 PM

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Damn... are we still talkin about this?... lol

i told yah... it just depends on whose writing it.. truth be told... no one would win... theyd just be fighin for fun or some silly misunderstanding until they realized theres a bigger threat and they team up n join forces...

same damn character (same origin, back story, damn near same powers, both ridiculous gullible over the top boy scouts, and they both complete albeit likeable... idiots...lol) ... one the jap version one the american version....

now... let the flaming begin...LOL!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2009, 01:12 PM

“ Originally Posted by TheMilksGoneBad View Post

Vegita all day ftw!!!
oh and p.s... vegeta gets his a$$ kicked by both of them....

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2009, 03:08 PM
Mobile Model: TP/MOG/950
Mobile Carrier: sprint/boost CDMA

View sdwyz74's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sdwyz74's Photo Album Add sdwyz74's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well Goku! aside i think the real question is not if SUPERMAN BEATS HULK but it is would
CLARK KENT BEAT BRUCE BANNER ? i think not! but then i'm pro Hulk and i know at least one person who is pro Superman
Old 08-08-2009, 04:02 PM

“ Originally Posted by sdwyz74 View Post

well Goku! aside i think the real question is not if SUPERMAN BEATS HULK but it is would
CLARK KENT BEAT BRUCE BANNER ? i think not! but then i'm pro Hulk and i know at least one person who is pro Superman
And who would that pro superman person be??? Hahaha

Old 08-08-2009, 05:03 PM

View sdwyz74's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sdwyz74's Photo Album Add sdwyz74's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

And who would that pro superman person be??? Hahaha
hmmmmmmmm! not sure but what do you think bruce or clark ?
Old 08-08-2009, 05:09 PM

hmmmmmmmm! not sure but what do you think bruce or clark ?
Clark all the way. Clark is Superman, he has the powers no matter what. Hulk has to get all mad and transform. Clark could bunch Bruce once and knock his head straight off his shoulders. Fight over.

The Following User Says Thank You to Superman369 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2009, 05:21 PM

yeah i guess you have a pont but superman is way to nice of a dude he would try to be east then i would i mean Hulk would get all mad and shut and snap clark in half after he pounded his face into the concrete
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sdwyz74 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2009, 06:00 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yeah i guess you have a pont but superman is way to nice of a dude he would try to be east then i would i mean Hulk would get all mad and shut and snap clark in half after he pounded his face into the concrete
You have the same avatar I had when this thread got started so you will have to take over for me as The Hulk. Make me proud lol

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2009, 08:19 PM

“ Originally Posted by Mike20PR View Post

You have the same avatar I had when this thread got started so you will have to take over for me as The Hulk. Make me proud lol
thanks homie i got you ! errrrrrr! me Hulk!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sdwyz74 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2009, 01:38 AM
My Phone Is Black
Mobile Model: The Mystery Diamond
Mobile Carrier: The Yellow Stripes

View Kiit408's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Kiit408's Photo Album Add Kiit408's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i got goku cause he my nigs.. sorry..
The Following User Says Thank You to Kiit408 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2009, 01:42 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hahhaa supes but the real question is can anyone beat harry potter? lmao
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2009, 01:45 PM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

hahhaa supes but the real question is can anyone beat harry potter? lmao
Haha Harry Potter hmm good question Supes might have a time with that one !!!! Forgot about his thread lol looks people are bringing the great debate back !!!!!

Old 08-14-2009, 08:42 PM
Mobile Model: htc mogul

View junkhead01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View junkhead01's Photo Album Add junkhead01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

goku all the way

--------- New Post Merged on 14/8/2009 at 0917 --------

hed spirit bomb them to kingdom come
The Following User Says Thank You to junkhead01 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2009, 01:22 AM

“ Originally Posted by junkhead01 View Post

goku all the way

LOl the Spirit Bomb good one !!!!

Old 08-16-2009, 01:24 AM

“ Originally Posted by junkhead01 View Post

goku all the way

SPIRIT BOMB???????? That thing takes like 4 freaking episodes to make!!!!

And Harry Potter would own all, that is my final word and true decision. HA!!!!!!

Old 08-16-2009, 01:26 AM

SPIRIT BOMB???????? That thing takes like 4 freaking episodes to make!!!!

And Harry Potter would own all, that is my final word and true decision. HA!!!!!!
This is a true Statement on the Bomb not so sure about Harry Potter lol..... An where did people dig this thread up from lol !!!!!

Old 08-16-2009, 01:28 AM

This is a true Statement on the Bomb not so sure about Harry Potter lol..... An where did people dig this thread up from lol !!!!!
I dunno, i think your using your newfound staff powers to get people to vote for your man!!!!

Old 08-16-2009, 01:30 AM

I dunno, i think your using your newfound staff powers to get people to vote for your man!!!!
That is right as you once told me Mod's Rule haha......

Old 08-28-2009, 04:47 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro
Mobile Carrier: alltel

View x1ggy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View x1ggy's Photo Album Add x1ggy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i wonder if harry pothead is ever going to retire LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to x1ggy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2009, 05:40 AM

“ Originally Posted by x1ggy View Post

i wonder if harry pothead is ever going to retire LOL
No probably not anything soon lol !!!!!!

Old 09-05-2009, 04:19 AM
Mobile Carrier: Verizon

View CoreyG87's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CoreyG87's Photo Album Add CoreyG87's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

My money is definitely on Goku or any of the saiyans. Instant transmission, getting stronger after battles, glowing hair.. they have it all. Plus all they have to do is find kryptonite and superman loses. Then the Hulk is too slow to keep up with them. Saiyans own all!
The Following User Says Thank You to CoreyG87 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2009, 11:23 AM

“ Originally Posted by CoreyG87 View Post

My money is definitely on Goku or any of the saiyans. Instant transmission, getting stronger after battles, glowing hair.. they have it all. Plus all they have to do is find kryptonite and superman loses. Then the Hulk is too slow to keep up with them. Saiyans own all!
That is right No Contest !!!! But the people of SPJ choose Supes lol

Old 09-06-2009, 12:31 AM

Did you seriously just use "glowing hair" as a basis for an argument that superman would loose to goku? hahaha, oh man........

Old 09-06-2009, 06:04 PM

View CoreyG87's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CoreyG87's Photo Album Add CoreyG87's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

That is right No Contest !!!! But the people of SPJ choose Supes lol
I can't believe the results of that poll. Sure super man has stopped asteroids and speeding trains but, saiyans can destroy planets. Also, if worst came to worst, they could destroy the sun. Game over.
The Following User Says Thank You to CoreyG87 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2009, 10:59 PM

View blackdiamond017's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View blackdiamond017's Photo Album Add blackdiamond017's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I walked in way late but it must be known that Goku would smash Superman into pieces!!! Goku has no weaknesses, he only gets stronger and he works to master his powers, Supes powers are natural but he doesn't get stronger and he can be killed with kryptonite. Even without it, Goku would eventually surpass Superman (assuming he's weaker...and he clearly is NOT!!) Oh yeah, and the the yellow hair wins it for Goku too lol
Old 09-22-2009, 04:17 PM

AAAAHHHH!!!! LOL, people still seem to be missing the fact that both characters where created in 2 different time frames and in 2 different genres. If you took goku and put him in early 1900's american comics, his powers would be considerably less. And vica versa, if you took Supes and put him in late 1900's Japanese animation, his powers would be considerably greater. This poll puts them both on even grounds, without the genres created power differences. Based entirely on the power types and character types, and source/effect of each characters powers, Supes would win. Also, we all know that Goku would NEVER use kryptonite against Superman, he would hate that idea. despite my username, I am very unbiased. I am a HUGE superman fan and a HUGE DBZ fan. I have seen/read all episodes/series/movies ever made for both characters. I am just thinking this through to the end. Now, if anyone has actually read this whole novel to the end, you will understand what I mean.

Old 09-22-2009, 09:02 PM

AAAAHHHH!!!! LOL, people still seem to be missing the fact that both characters where created in 2 different time frames and in 2 different genres. If you took goku and put him in early 1900's american comics, his powers would be considerably less. And vica versa, if you took Supes and put him in late 1900's Japanese animation, his powers would be considerably greater. This poll puts them both on even grounds, without the genres created power differences. Based entirely on the power types and character types, and source/effect of each characters powers, Supes would win. Also, we all know that Goku would NEVER use kryptonite against Superman, he would hate that idea. despite my username, I am very unbiased. I am a HUGE superman fan and a HUGE DBZ fan. I have seen/read all episodes/series/movies ever made for both characters. I am just thinking this through to the end. Now, if anyone has actually read this whole novel to the end, you will understand what I mean.
Very Nicely said Supes this was a close race but they voted you lol. An yes reading this whole thread you would find pretty dam good debate i must says!!!

Old 09-26-2009, 10:30 PM

View blackdiamond017's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View blackdiamond017's Photo Album Add blackdiamond017's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

LOL riiight. Ok, I know SPJ voted for Supes, but based on power types, the only power that goku really has is the ability to increase his power during battle (going supersayian) and after a near death battle (powers double or something like that). Superman's powers, mighty though they may be, are finite. He can't push himself past a certain limit. This makes Superman the weaker of the two.

Now what would really be cool would be if Superman kept getting stronger like Goku can. Then we could have a real debate. But Goku would still win LOL!
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
battle, begins, epic, goku, hulk, superman