Old 01-11-2009, 12:58 PM
CYBER WEESJE CYBER WEESJE is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Windows 7 ANYBODY ELS testing THE new official releas

Hi guys i have been running windows for a few hours must say its better then the previus i tryout nice looking interface found al drivers my wireless pop up on installing 7 nice nog bugs for the moment stil searching and try out evrething there is on this puppy lol i hope its a better step forward dan vista my i like ubuntu ultimate and my moddet vista ultimate so guys anybody let me now what you think so far any bugs lol

grtz weesje
team htc@spj

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2009, 01:16 PM
Mobile Model: Mogul, Pro, Iphone
Mobile Carrier: Sprint, At&t

View nadcicle's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View nadcicle's Photo Album Add nadcicle's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Windows 7 ANYBODY ELS testing THE new official releas

Someone did a full review on it here already i believe. However, I believe windows vista is exactly like Windows ME and Windows 7 will be just like XP as far as reliablity goes. Only time will tell.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nadcicle For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2009, 01:48 PM

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by nadcicle View Post

Someone did a full review on it here already i believe. However, I believe windows vista is exactly like Windows ME and Windows 7 will be just like XP as far as reliablity goes. Only time will tell.
hi wheres that thread of it search found nothing here the released it yesterday dit not see ohter topic about this beta? bud yes what i think there are working of vista and make the interface a bit difrent sometimes i think there visit apple lol dit you now that the base of vista and windows 7 is still windows NT
i hope this 7 gone to be better than vista whitout bugs uac settings you can moddifey is a good stap solutioncenter also good now paint interface looks nice all the rest also bud apperancis are nothing bud a schell its nice bud it has to work good also bud whit all the new cpu and gpu the make i think this is A good step the make bud will it bey a perfect os ?
my a like ubuntu ultimate that works very good and its free hehe

GRTZ WEESJE
TEAM HTC@SPJ

The Following User Says Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2009, 02:14 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ya i posted the wm7 beta like 3 weeks ago..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2009, 02:17 PM

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

yes THAT I MIST lol this is the oficial releas of ms yesterday have you tested it kaos

GRTZ WEESJE
TEAM HTC@SPJ

Old 01-11-2009, 02:48 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

nope im on a fresh install of vista ultimate....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2009, 02:52 PM

nope im on a fresh install of vista ultimate....
that i have also and a ubuntu ultimate i realy like using that alot

GRTZ WEESJE
TEAM HTC@SPJ

Old 01-11-2009, 10:01 PM
Smart Phone Junkie-ville
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View baines3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View baines3's Photo Album Add baines3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I want to but i'm not really into installing a beta os, without a cd to reinstall it if something goes wrong. you guys let me know how it goes. good lluck
Old 01-11-2009, 11:05 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by weesje View Post

that i have also and a ubuntu ultimate i realy like using that alot

GRTZ WEESJE
TEAM HTC@SPJ
i heard about that ubuntu ultimate where is a good copy of it?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2009, 02:39 AM
Mobile Model: sprint mogul
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View monkeyxiv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View monkeyxiv's Photo Album Add monkeyxiv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

isn't wm7 window MOBILE 7?? sorry just struck me lol but yeah ive done extensive testing witha friend of mine and theres a lot of goods and not very many bads so far. its not ready to completely take over as a new os but with the updates everyday its getting there extremely fast.
The Following User Says Thank You to monkeyxiv For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2009, 03:44 AM

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

HI CODERZ HERE YOU

Code

http://home.paulschou.com/pub/ultimate/
I INSTALL THIS INSIDE WINDOWS so i can always uni install it when i whant to and it dos not affect my windows in any way you dont have to make a partation if you choos this on install he ask you what drive en how much gigs so its realy easy to do

GRTZ WEESJE
TEAM HTC@SPJ

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2009, 07:24 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro

View enigmatic's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View enigmatic's Photo Album Add enigmatic's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Win 7 is the new OS for WinTel machines. It's in full beta right now, developers and the public. I'm reading a lot that is good about it but...I have a very nice Vista Ultimate working on Desktop and LapTop so I'll let everyone else screw with it for the time being. I would however say to stay away from IE 8 beta, it messed up my uber desktop something fierce. I actually had to call MSFT to figure out how to get it out of my machine entirely.
The Following User Says Thank You to enigmatic For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2009, 07:30 AM

“ Originally Posted by enigmatic View Post

Win 7 is the new OS for WinTel machines. It's in full beta right now, developers and the public. I'm reading a lot that is good about it but...I have a very nice Vista Ultimate working on Desktop and LapTop so I'll let everyone else screw with it for the time being. I would however say to stay away from IE 8 beta, it messed up my uber desktop something fierce. I actually had to call MSFT to figure out how to get it out of my machine entirely.
hi yes i am inprest by this boot time speed stabel for beta no drivers isseus found evrething even the mobile device works better as vista connect perfect whit my touch the make many improfemenhts that i like this is a good step i think use also a ultimate vista moddet one works better than original lol the best now os ubuntu ultimate
for me

GRTZ WEESJE
TEAM HTC@SPJ

Old 01-12-2009, 10:18 AM
OG Member

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

HI CODERZ HERE YOU

Code

http://home.paulschou.com/pub/ultimate/
I INSTALL THIS INSIDE WINDOWS so i can always uni install it when i whant to and it dos not affect my windows in any way you dont have to make a partation if you choos this on install he ask you what drive en how much gigs so its realy easy to do

GRTZ WEESJE
TEAM HTC@SPJ
thanks i will try this out and !!!!!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2009, 08:26 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Well here is the scoop... I was able to format and create a partition off the disc. Once it booted off the disc there was an advance option.... it took some time to load the windows files... then brought me to another screen which was very weird to see. Ya know when your pc doesn't shut down correctly, and when you boot it back up it gives a bunch of options like " Safe Mode,Safe Mode with networking, Last known good configuration, etc"?????? Well what i ended up doing was click the option on that screen that says "Start windows normally". Then it started to load from the disc. Then i got to another screen and click advance option there, and it showed me the all the drives that were recognized. Then it gave me the option to format, Delete, NEW, to a partition. In any case, I am at 90% on the expanding file on the list of things to do to install it.... I like whatever interface i have seen so far... But not everything that gliders is gold! will post if I have any issues.... FYI i am running this on my XP Desktop machine.... I built if 4-5 yrs ago, but its a badd MOTHER! 3.2ghz Pentium 4 processor with HT (hyper threading). 2 gigs of RAM and with all drives i have a terabyte if not more of space....

update.... I was having trouble installing the famous spy sweeper.... it kinda wanted to load and it just spinned its way to no where...... So i am not to sure what to run..NOD32 is ok, but would like something with a little more monitoring.,.... i am up for suggestions ... thanks..

EDIT: I just decided to click on recommended virus protection within the Action screen for shnits and gigglez.... it brought me to of course symantec as a suggestion...so click on the link and what do you know, a beta version of Norton 360 for windows 7..... install it now.... if anyone else cares to share on what they are using as a compatible virus protection,... i am listening...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BiG JeW For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2009, 11:21 PM

View monkeyxiv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View monkeyxiv's Photo Album Add monkeyxiv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

Well here is the scoop... I was able to format and create a partition off the disc. Once it booted off the disc there was an advance option.... it took some time to load the windows files... then brought me to another screen which was very weird to see. Ya know when your pc doesn't shut down correctly, and when you boot it back up it gives a bunch of options like " Safe Mode,Safe Mode with networking, Last known good configuration, etc"?????? Well what i ended up doing was click the option on that screen that says "Start windows normally". Then it started to load from the disc. Then i got to another screen and click advance option there, and it showed me the all the drives that were recognized. Then it gave me the option to format, Delete, NEW, to a partition. In any case, I am at 90% on the expanding file on the list of things to do to install it.... I like whatever interface i have seen so far... But not everything that gliders is gold! will post if I have any issues.... FYI i am running this on my XP Desktop machine.... I built if 4-5 yrs ago, but its a badd MOTHER! 3.2ghz Pentium 4 processor with HT (hyper threading). 2 gigs of RAM and with all drives i have a terabyte if not more of space....

update.... I was having trouble installing the famous spy sweeper.... it kinda wanted to load and it just spinned its way to no where...... So i am not to sure what to run..NOD32 is ok, but would like something with a little more monitoring.,.... i am up for suggestions ... thanks..

EDIT: I just decided to click on recommended virus protection within the Action screen for shnits and gigglez.... it brought me to of course symantec as a suggestion...so click on the link and what do you know, a beta version of Norton 360 for windows 7..... install it now.... if anyone else cares to share on what they are using as a compatible virus protection,... i am listening...
well i finally got mine partitioned with dual boot vista/windows 7 i had to get a bootloader program called BOOTIT: next generation which worked flawlessly without data loss i partitoned 200 gb for windows 7. i have kaspersky on it atm which is the realtime protection your wanting, it installed perfectly and yes it works perfect aswell. and im actually doing a ton of experimenting with this one. my only issue so far is i can't install macdrive 7 >_< so i have to find some way of being able to read mac format

i am a bit upset that there isn't a unzipping program built into it right now with some minor tweak i am running with at 11,000 kb with explorere.exe with 20 second bootup.

i am also working on transfering my vista files aka master collection and what not onto windows 7.

and jew if you have any dignity do not install symmantec >_<

btw i love stickynotes i filled my screen with them just for fun, oh and the snapshot app is leet.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monkeyxiv For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2009, 11:55 PM

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by monkeyxiv View Post

well i finally got mine partitioned with dual boot vista/windows 7 i had to get a bootloader program called BOOTIT: next generation which worked flawlessly without data loss i partitoned 200 gb for windows 7. i have kaspersky on it atm which is the realtime protection your wanting, it installed perfectly and yes it works perfect aswell. and im actually doing a ton of experimenting with this one. my only issue so far is i can't install macdrive 7 >_< so i have to find some way of being able to read mac format

i am a bit upset that there isn't a unzipping program built into it right now with some minor tweak i am running with at 11,000 kb with explorere.exe with 20 second bootup.

i am also working on transfering my vista files aka master collection and what not onto windows 7.

and jew if you have any dignity do not install symmantec >_<

btw i love stickynotes i filled my screen with them just for fun, oh and the snapshot app is leet.

Monkey... I appreciate the feedback... I like the norton 360 beta, but i have to say it is a resource killer for me on this machine.... if possible, could you link to a full working version of the one you are using......... thanks in advance..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BiG JeW For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2009, 12:42 AM

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

Monkey... I appreciate the feedback... I like the norton 360 beta, but i have to say it is a resource killer for me on this machine.... if possible, could you link to a full working version of the one you are using......... thanks in advance..
umm you can try these i have an actual legit copy of it buy i found these on demonoid you can try first is the actual install second is the keys registry files. the keys "shouldn't be blacklisted yet they were uploaded january 2 of this year.

Code

http://rapidshare.com/files/182686306/kis8.0.0.454en.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/182684744/KIS_keys.7z
and thats part of what makes norton shtty >_< it eats up processes and hardly protects from anything

--------- New Post Merged on 13/1/2009 at 0147 --------

right now my only issue is trying to get my programs copied over >_< like adobe mastercollection pulled off my vista partition without having to reinstall because programs like adobe master collection wont work anyone got any ideas?
Old 01-13-2009, 12:31 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Mogul

View u8myfoood's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View u8myfoood's Photo Album Add u8myfoood's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Ubuntu.com, I think that was sarcasm, Ubuntu is highly customizable so just look up threads through google, how to make it into a "Custom Build"
Old 01-13-2009, 12:32 PM

well installed almost everything...keep inmind the ONLY OS I am using and is taking the entire partition is Windows7.. Adobe installed wwith no issues.... ONLY issue I have is getting my SLIM SERVER for my Logictech squeezebox drivers isnt loading correctly... Not a big issue, but for those that know what a squeezebox is, you know how essential it can be. for those that dont know what i am talking about... google " logitech squeezebox" I reccommend only searching this if you have money to spend, becuase after you see what it does, you are gonna want it.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BiG JeW For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2009, 12:47 PM

“ Originally Posted by u8myfoood View Post

Ubuntu.com, I think that was sarcasm, Ubuntu is highly customizable so just look up threads through google, how to make it into a "Custom Build"
hi i posted a ubuntu link to a ultimate ubuntu what sarcasm do you mean i now byfar how good ubuntu is dude no sarcasm here oke

GRTZ WEESJ
TEAM HTC@SPJ

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2009, 01:21 AM

weesje you said you installed unbuntu inside windows? isn't unbuntu a version of linux os? meaning it would require a dual boot or a virtualization? sorry for the skeptical questions but i am actually looking into trying unbunto but i would at the same time NEED to be able to use .exe files because of adobe without using wine because wine has to many errors running the programs i HAVE to use.
prolly wrong thread to discuss but i am highly curious in unbuntu but like i said i need to be able to use adobe and i dont want to have to dual boot or run a virtualization machine
Old 01-14-2009, 01:43 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

weesje you said you installed unbuntu inside windows? isn't unbuntu a version of linux os? meaning it would require a dual boot or a virtualization? sorry for the skeptical questions but i am actually looking into trying unbunto but i would at the same time NEED to be able to use .exe files because of adobe without using wine because wine has to many errors running the programs i HAVE to use.
prolly wrong thread to discuss but i am highly curious in unbuntu but like i said i need to be able to use adobe and i dont want to have to dual boot or run a virtualization machine
its an option on the ultimate disc to either run from disc or to install inside windows.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2009, 01:49 AM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

its an option on the ultimate disc to either run from disc or to install inside windows.
and how does it work inside windows? can you give some details please ^_^
Old 01-14-2009, 01:54 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

and how does it work inside windows? can you give some details please ^_^
you just load it like an app and if you dont want it anymore all you have to do is uninstall from the control panel.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2009, 02:04 AM

umm last batch of questions. how does it actually run? does it change your windows desktop to unbuntus or what? and which download do i do in the directory of links that wees provided? again sorry about this i have never dealt with linux and i am highly interested in it. also as a side note reading up on unbuntu ultimate apparently it was put together by a bunch of novice programmers and has a lot of flaws >_<

ahh thank you youtube i found out it setups a dual boot using wubi so i guess you still can't run .exes with this install?
Old 01-14-2009, 02:23 AM

umm last batch of questions. how does it actually run? does it change your windows desktop to unbuntus or what? and which download do i do in the directory of links that wees provided? again sorry about this i have never dealt with linux and i am highly interested in it. also as a side note reading up on unbuntu ultimate apparently it was put together by a bunch of novice programmers and has a lot of flaws >_<

ahh thank you youtube i found out it setups a dual boot using wubi so i guess you still can't run .exes with this install?
its the actual operating system itself....... i would try it or check out the videos if you have any further questions.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2009, 06:13 AM
Mobile Model: HTCT0UCHPR0

View lrddp's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View lrddp's Photo Album Add lrddp's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I just got this on a working is great sending feedback to windows about what i thought was wrong

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lrddp For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2009, 08:31 AM

hi yes inside windows you can select on boot up ubuntu do not affect you system like dash says you can unistall when you want take the ubuntu ultimate version i posted a link for it that ubuntu i realy like its free and it comes whit very cool things you can do and a huge database where you directly download all apps from its very easy to use have fun on trying this ps if yo choice your gig space take at least 20 or more.

GRTZ WEESJE
TEAM HTC@SPJ

Old 01-14-2009, 10:07 AM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

its the actual operating system itself....... i would try it or check out the videos if you have any further questions.

yeah i know i did some reading its just another linux os but how the install wees described basically has wubi in the iso which setsup a second os on the same partition, the only real advantage of this is easier uninstall. whereas normally you would partition your harddrive to the format of the second os the install the os on the second partition. and untinstalled you would have to format the os partition then if you wanted the memory back you would have to delete the second partition and extend your primary partition back out.
Old 01-14-2009, 11:02 AM

yeah i know i did some reading its just another linux os but how the install wees described basically has wubi in the iso which setsup a second os on the same partition, the only real advantage of this is easier uninstall. whereas normally you would partition your harddrive to the format of the second os the install the os on the second partition. and untinstalled you would have to format the os partition then if you wanted the memory back you would have to delete the second partition and extend your primary partition back out.
ist not just a ohther linux its ultimate lol download iso burn disc dvd i use active iso burning to that you al no think burn low speed put dvd i your dvd press the exe choic inside windows wubi appears select name password now select how much gb say 20 or so 30 max you dont need to partation anything this install on your system partation inside windows thats way its so easy from that moment let it do is work follow the steps onscreen dont be scraret from number and loading text and so just follow in the end reboots choose ubuntu to start whit voila ubuntu ultimate ad your pc to unistall just go to your windows console program and unistall if you what to do this i not i like it much lol bud its very safe oke HOPE THIS HELPS U A BIT
GRTZ WEESJE

Old 01-14-2009, 12:36 PM

ist not just a ohther linux its ultimate lol download iso burn disc dvd i use active iso burning to that you al no think burn low speed put dvd i your dvd press the exe choic inside windows wubi appears select name password now select how much gb say 20 or so 30 max you dont need to partation anything this install on your system partation inside windows thats way its so easy from that moment let it do is work follow the steps onscreen dont be scraret from number and loading text and so just follow in the end reboots choose ubuntu to start whit voila ubuntu ultimate ad your pc to unistall just go to your windows console program and unistall if you what to do this i not i like it much lol bud its very safe oke HOPE THIS HELPS U A BIT
GRTZ WEESJE
actually if you want the truth its not actually "ultimate" linux is an open source os meaning theres millions of variants. unbuntu ultimate was created by a guy named Theemahn, its really just how he branched the os off of unbuntu's basic package. not necessarily the unbuntu's developers wishes. and actually he is releasing a new one called ultamatix. and yes like i said it installs using wubi also another side note you can also burn the live cd and boot off of it directly
Old 01-14-2009, 12:49 PM

actually if you want the truth its not actually "ultimate" linux is an open source os meaning theres millions of variants. unbuntu ultimate was created by a guy named Theemahn, its really just how he branched the os off of unbuntu's basic package. not necessarily the unbuntu's developers wishes. and actually he is releasing a new one called ultamatix. and yes like i said it installs using wubi also another side note you can also burn the live cd and boot off of it directly
so you find evrething oke and i now how made lol hope i helpt you in a way

GRTZ WEESJE
TEAM HTC@SPJ:PDT_Armataz_45:

Old 01-14-2009, 01:34 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

View bobs987's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bobs987's Photo Album Add bobs987's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Seems to run a bit fast with lees RAM usage.
The Following User Says Thank You to bobs987 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2009, 01:57 PM

“ Originally Posted by bobs987 View Post

Seems to run a bit fast with lees RAM usage.
hi yes its much better than vista on that part it runs even on eepc and a htc shift whitout problems bud there not now if its basic home premium or ultimate there gonna releas en whats the beta one bud think this is good step forward for ms

GRTZ WEESJE
TEAM HTC@SPJ

Old 01-14-2009, 02:10 PM
OG Member

hi yes its much better than vista on that part it runs even on eepc and a htc shift whitout problems bud there not now if its basic home premium or ultimate there gonna releas en whats the beta one bud think this is good step forward for ms

GRTZ WEESJE
TEAM HTC@SPJ
yea bro i was testing it heavily....and i do like it..but that beta is good till august of 2009 an d thats when you have to buy it ....i'll see what it go for i hope its a little cheaper...

The Following User Says Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2009, 02:27 PM

yea bro i was testing it heavily....and i do like it..but that beta is good till august of 2009 an d thats when you have to buy it ....i'll see what it go for i hope its a little cheaper...
hi yes thats treu but there al ready cracks for to remove watermark and delete the timer in it yes and what price think expensif lol bud i gonna get it for free lol hehe i whant like always the heavy edetion like ultimate bud what the gone call it dont now not here of that for the moment or of the price

GRTZ WEESJE
TEAM HTC@SPJ

Old 01-14-2009, 02:33 PM
OG Member

hi yes thats treu but there al ready cracks for to remove watermark and delete the timer in it yes and what price think expensif lol bud i gonna get it for free lol hehe i whant like always the heavy edetion like ultimate bud what the gone call it dont now not here of that for the moment or of the price

GRTZ WEESJE
TEAM HTC@SPJ

lol...yea any price that MS offer is kinda expensive.. well lets see there's so many hackers out there with crack and all and none of them are good that i know of..lets see what happens i have it installed on my spare HD so if it works then i'll install it on my production os

Old 01-14-2009, 02:41 PM

lol ive done over extensive testing i even did comparisons of benchmarks and it may be the directx 10 but i ran runes of magic on it aswell as on xp and vista all 3 comps have same setups just different os and it was kind of weird on xp i got 15-30 fps on windows 7 i got 40-50 fps and the killer was vista ultimate i got 70-120 fps playing runes of magic. this was done with multiple launches of the game and everything it was really strange that vista came out ahead.

and if i read correct windows 7 isn't going to officially launch until 2011 >_< its just this beta phase of build 7000 is only good until august they said on there site by then there will most likely be a new build release.
heres there quote, "Watch the calendar. The Beta expires on August 1, 2009. To continue using your PC, please be prepared to reinstall a prior version of Windows or a subsequent release of Windows 7 before the expiration date."
Old 01-14-2009, 02:43 PM

lol...yea any price that MS offer is kinda expensive.. well lets see there's so many hackers out there with crack and all and none of them are good that i know of..lets see what happens i have it installed on my spare HD so if it works then i'll install it on my production os
YES you have to find a good one bud i now som crackers will ask after one that works tomorow its time to sleep my workhours change so i am ofline when most of you guys are online bud its not gone to affect my posting lol dont what to loos the name TEAM HTC UNDER my name :PDT_Armataz_45:

GRTZ WEESJE
TEAM HTC@SPJ

Old 01-14-2009, 02:47 PM
OG Member

YES you have to find a good one bud i now som crackers will ask after one that works tomorow its time to sleep my workhours change so i am ofline when most of you guys are online bud its not gone to affect my posting lol dont what to loos the name TEAM HTC UNDER my name :PDT_Armataz_45:

GRTZ WEESJE
TEAM HTC@SPJ

hahahaha you good bro

Old 01-19-2009, 11:11 AM
Mobile Model: HTC 6800
Mobile Carrier: Bell
Mobile OS: 6.0

View Gorilla's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Gorilla's Photo Album Add Gorilla's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I just installed yesterday, and other than having to spend an hour to get my wireless card working it seems pretty sweet so far.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gorilla For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2009, 11:16 AM

“ Originally Posted by gorilla View Post

i just installed yesterday, and other than having to spend an hour to get my wireless card working it seems pretty sweet so far.
hi yes i had no problems whit it sofar its great speed stable to be beta stage this good os think there are one the way better then vista only the ultimate one works perfect i posted some themes for 7 in home application hit the install oke

grtz weesje
team htc@spj

Old 01-20-2009, 01:10 AM
Mobile Model: HTC 6800
Mobile Carrier: Bell
Mobile OS: 6.0

View Gorilla's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Gorilla's Photo Album Add Gorilla's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hi yes i had no problems whit it sofar its great speed stable to be beta stage this good os think there are one the way better then vista only the ultimate one works perfect i posted some themes for 7 in home application hit the install oke

grtz weesje
team htc@spj
Hey man did you have any soundcard issuses? I'm runnin a Conexant AC-Link and it's recognized and the drivers are fine but everything is tellin me that there is no audio output device.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gorilla For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2009, 01:16 AM
Mobile Model: O2 Atom Exec
Mobile Carrier: Etisalat

View ahdeshpande's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ahdeshpande's Photo Album Add ahdeshpande's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I tried downloading the file, but it stops after couple of minutes. the everytime i try to download, it provides with a random CD Key and then Microsoft Downloader failes.
is there any other way to download for beta testing,

Ash
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ahdeshpande For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2009, 02:03 AM

“ Originally Posted by ahdeshpande View Post

I tried downloading the file, but it stops after couple of minutes. the everytime i try to download, it provides with a random CD Key and then Microsoft Downloader failes.
is there any other way to download for beta testing,

Ash
make sure if you on a stable connection and you HAVE to use internet exporer to download which is kinda gay
Old 01-20-2009, 03:39 AM

isn't wm7 window MOBILE 7?? sorry just struck me lol but yeah ive done extensive testing witha friend of mine and theres a lot of goods and not very many bads so far. its not ready to completely take over as a new os but with the updates everyday its getting there extremely fast.
hi first of al windows 7 mobile aint going to happen first windows mobile 6.5 is up for the making

Code

http://www.engadget.com/2008/11/12/windows-mobile-6-5-screenshots-have-a-little-zune-in-em/
bud 7 indd real fast and stable had no problems so far it runs fast booting ui interface i realy like this is gone to be better than vista

GRTZ WEESJE
TEAM HTC@SPJ

Old 01-20-2009, 11:03 AM

hi first of al windows 7 mobile aint going to happen first windows mobile 6.5 is up for the making

Code

http://www.engadget.com/2008/11/12/windows-mobile-6-5-screenshots-have-a-little-zune-in-em/
bud 7 indd real fast and stable had no problems so far it runs fast booting ui interface i realy like this is gone to be better than vista

GRTZ WEESJE
TEAM HTC@SPJ
windows mobile 7 aint gunna happen ^_O

Code

http://www.mobiletopsoft.com/board/2271/leaked-details-and-screenshots-of-windows-mobile-7.html
jest type wm7 in google and screenshots might strike a memory :P
Old 01-20-2009, 11:09 AM

windows mobile 7 aint gunna happen ^_O

Code

http://www.mobiletopsoft.com/board/2271/leaked-details-and-screenshots-of-windows-mobile-7.html
jest type wm7 in google and screenshots might strike a memory :P
yes bud 6.5 first 7 is far away

Code

http://www.neowin.net/news/main/08/11/07/windows-mobile-65-confirmed

Old 01-20-2009, 11:59 AM

“ Originally Posted by harrikissoon30 View Post

gogo obama
hi this topic is about windows 7

GRTZ WEESJE
TEAM HTC@SPJ

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
els, official, releas, testing, windows