FREE Touch PRO upgrade with TEP if you have the MOGUL

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01-17-2009, 12:36 AM
aznstud510x aznstud510x is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Mogul HTC

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View aznstud510x's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View aznstud510x's Photo Album Add aznstud510x's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
FREE Touch PRO upgrade with TEP if you have the MOGUL

If you want to upgrade your mogul and get the pro because you are experiencing problems with it go to this link and follow the directions. I did and i'm waiting for it right now, $0 bucks out the door for me!

It will cost you nothing if you have TEP insurance, if you don't then i think its $55 bucks, not sure.. let me know how it goes for you guys.

Peace!

LINK:
The Following 43 Users Say Thank You to aznstud510x For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 01-17-2009, 01:48 AM
Nickel Nickel NINE
Mobile Model: HTC DIAMOND
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 4,383 Times in 1,330 Posts

View TaylorSPJ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TaylorSPJ's Photo Album Add TaylorSPJ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: FREE Touch PRO upgrade with TEP if you have the MOGUL

hey very useful link you got there....i went ahead and wrapped the codes around it, if your not sure exactly what that means.....just search code links and you will find the post by puertoblack2003. thnx.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2009, 09:10 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 1,567 Times in 480 Posts

View Sh0wNuF's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Sh0wNuF's Photo Album Add Sh0wNuF's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

damn nice find, can you confirm if this works or not cause i just got my touch pro for a discount because of all of the issues but if they are replacing mogul's for touch pro's i'm gonna try and get me a refund

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sh0wNuF For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2009, 10:08 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Sh0wNuF View Post

damn nice find, can you confirm if this works or not cause i just got my touch pro for a discount because of all of the issues but if they are replacing mogul's for touch pro's i'm gonna try and get me a refund
Yeah it works did it this morning on my Mogul lol , they didnt offer me a Touch Pro but they did offer me a Diamond for 50 bucks which you can't beat....

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2009, 10:49 PM

View Sh0wNuF's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Sh0wNuF's Photo Album Add Sh0wNuF's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Quote ”

Yeah it works did it this morning on my Mogul lol , they didnt offer me a Touch Pro but they did offer me a Diamond for 50 bucks which you can't beat....
damn, i'm definitely raising some hell tomorrow with sprint...thanks for confirming that this works

The Following User Says Thank You to Sh0wNuF For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2009, 10:51 PM

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Sh0wNuF View Post

damn, i'm definitely raising some hell tomorrow with sprint...thanks for confirming that this works
I would'nt raise hell with them lol , just have to tell why your phone dont work and they will replace really no questions asked.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2009, 11:05 PM
SPJ FREAKSTER!
Mobile Model: PRO&DIAMOND!!
Mobile Carrier: Rev a speeeeeddddddd

Thanked 1,139 Times in 584 Posts

View 1mrlcb's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1mrlcb's Photo Album Add 1mrlcb's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

All of you who want a Touch pro your not getting 1 through sprint not to sound like a jerk i mean they dont even have enough to replace my friends but if you get 1 your really luck and i couldent see how because thats unfair to the people who bought the device and they cant even replace theres

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1mrlcb For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2009, 03:27 AM

“ Originally Posted by GokuSS3 View Post

I would'nt raise hell with them lol , just have to tell why your phone dont work and they will replace really no questions asked.
nah i already got my touch pro, i'm gonna raise hell cause i had the mogul and jumped through all of the hoops to get my pro for a discount. I ended up paying $300 and just got my phone literally four days ago. So i'm gonna have a little chat with them and see if I can get me a refund.

--------- New Post Merged on 18/1/2009 at 0448 --------

“ Originally Posted by 1mrlcb View Post

All of you who want a Touch pro your not getting 1 through sprint not to sound like a jerk i mean they dont even have enough to replace my friends but if you get 1 your really luck and i couldent see how because thats unfair to the people who bought the device and they cant even replace theres
They are getting the phone through Asurion, though I don't know if the sprint stock and the asurion stock come from the same place

The Following User Says Thank You to Sh0wNuF For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2009, 09:26 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile OS: 6.0

View philandas's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View philandas's Photo Album Add philandas's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Awww Man! I just took my Mogul to the sprint store in Milwaukee because it would no longer sync and they gave me a new Mogul because they were still in stock. I guess that what I get for not visiting the site.
The Following User Says Thank You to philandas For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2009, 07:37 PM
Mobile Model: mogul by htc

View evilempire357's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View evilempire357's Photo Album Add evilempire357's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I checked a few days ago because I had a problem with my Mogul. They said they were out of stock of the Mogul and Out of stock of the Touch Pro. They are offering the touch diamond for now, unless you want to be put on the wait list for another Mogul. My brother has the Mogul aswell, but he fought a little harder and they told him they were going to send him a Touch Pro but he has to wait a couple of weeks to get it. I couldnt wait so I ended up getting the Diamond. We both have insurance on our phones so it only cost $50 each. Im using my Diamond right now. Its ok, id rather have the Touch Pro cuz of the keyboard but oh well. I cant wait that long....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to evilempire357 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2009, 09:18 PM
Mobile Model: Motorola DROID
Mobile Carrier: Verizon
Mobile OS: Android

View angiekay's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View angiekay's Photo Album Add angiekay's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well that's awesome for you guys and everyone with SPRINT, but not all of us have Sprint, I'm with Alltel. I'm guessing Alltel doesn't provide this option? I have insurance and I think it's a deductible of $50 bucks. Will do some checking, but if anyone else has Alltel and has any info regarding them and their policies, please advise.

Happy for you to have gotten this to work for ya, enjoy your touch pro, you are very lucky!!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angiekay For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2009, 09:52 PM

So yeah good thing I call for my Mogul yesterday cause today I made it toast. Getting ready forgot i left in on the tale in the bathroom fell into the toilet. So now dont feel so bad about sending ii in for a crack now it has a real problem Lmao.......

The Following User Says Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2009, 06:39 AM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

trying it right now yay touch procome todaddy
The Following User Says Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2009, 11:37 AM
Mobile Model: Touch PRO SUCKA

View blkhairguy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View blkhairguy's Photo Album Add blkhairguy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hey so i just did this and they offered me a touch pro for 55 bucks... hell yeah.. so should i relock my mogul and take it back to wm 6.1 stock before i send it in
The Following User Says Thank You to blkhairguy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2009, 12:16 PM
InsomniAddict
Mobile Model: MogulTouchProTouchHD

Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,397 Posts

View scott8813's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View scott8813's Photo Album Add scott8813's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

That little pouch thingy they have for the pro sucks. I prefered the magnetic connection one that came with the mogul. This damn thing is velcrow. WTF?!?!? I just got into a slight jog for a second one day and my pro that i paid out the azz for jumped right on out (the velcrow doesn't even attach anymore) and instead of just landing on the concrete, instead it lands on my forward swinging foot. So now i have drop kicked my pro across the cement parking lot and it cracks the screen permanently disables my gps antennae and screws with my sound quality. I just paid over 3 or 4 hundred for this phone plus activation plus my monthly services plus for full insurance and because they consider a cracked screen cosmetic damage i have to pay a 50 dollar deductable. HELL NO!!!! I tried this out and a cracked screen was one of the options that i could choose for why my phone is defective. Now i have a new (or possibly refurbished) pro on its way via UPS overnight shipment for absolutely free (also thanks to the insurance). I appreciate the posting bro. Excellent looking out!!!!

--------- New Post Merged on 19/1/2009 at 0131 --------

absolutely no joke and no exageration...wow i spelled that wrong....not even 45 seconds after my last post the UPS man knocks on my door with my pro!!!! Thanks again man!!

The Following User Says Thank You to scott8813 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2009, 12:37 PM
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by blkhairguy View Post

hey so i just did this and they offered me a touch pro for 55 bucks... hell yeah.. so should i relock my mogul and take it back to wm 6.1 stock before i send it in
probably a safe bet!

The Following User Says Thank You to ICEM/\N For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2009, 01:01 PM
Mobile Model: Touch PRO SUCKA

View blkhairguy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View blkhairguy's Photo Album Add blkhairguy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thanks iceman... already searching for relocker and 6.1... gonna be kinda sad seeing my mogul "stock".... do you think sprint really checks "defective phones" cause mine runs pretty good
The Following User Says Thank You to blkhairguy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2009, 01:23 PM

“ Originally Posted by blkhairguy View Post

thanks iceman... already searching for relocker and 6.1... gonna be kinda sad seeing my mogul "stock".... do you think sprint really checks "defective phones" cause mine runs pretty good
No they do not last time i sent in my Mogul is was completely modded custom rom everything they didnt say a thing to me , matter a fact people inside the store where playing with it lmao

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2009, 02:03 PM
Mobile Model: touch pro

View louiedoesit's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View louiedoesit's Photo Album Add louiedoesit's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

awesome fine .. i went ahead an tried to put my TOUCH =( information .. No upgrades yet for the old touchy baby .. I will try it weakly an see what comes up
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to louiedoesit For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2009, 02:47 PM
Mobile Model: Motorola DROID
Mobile Carrier: Verizon
Mobile OS: Android

View angiekay's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View angiekay's Photo Album Add angiekay's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i would pay 55 bucks for a touch pro all day!!! I'm going to try this with my carrier and see if it works, what are the "issues" you guys are telling them are the malfuntioning problems exactly...(except for the cracked screen thing) lol

just wanna have all my ducks in a row before I call!!!! thanks a bunch!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angiekay For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2009, 05:14 PM

“ Originally Posted by angiekay View Post

i would pay 55 bucks for a touch pro all day!!! I'm going to try this with my carrier and see if it works, what are the "issues" you guys are telling them are the malfuntioning problems exactly...(except for the cracked screen thing) lol

if you do a search there are a whole bunch of threads on here that have the information. There are a couple posted by D/\sh that go through all of the required steps. Might not work if you don't have sprint but its definitely worth a shot. Just be prepared to spend a few hours on the phone with your company. Here's a thread that I started that has some of the info.

Code

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=179211

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sh0wNuF For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2009, 09:10 PM
Creativity Unleashed
Mobile Model: htc pro2 baby!!!!!!

Thanked 4,467 Times in 1,422 Posts

View PHE-NOM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PHE-NOM's Photo Album Add PHE-NOM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

it worked!!!!!!!!!!! holy shi*!!!!!! it work!!!!! im getting my pro in 2-3 days!!!!!!!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2009, 09:15 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by josamu View Post

it worked!!!!!!!!!!! holy shi*!!!!!! it work!!!!! im getting my pro in 2-3 days!!!!!!!
hahahaha congrats and enjoy the touch pro :>
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2009, 09:18 PM
Creativity Unleashed

View PHE-NOM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PHE-NOM's Photo Album Add PHE-NOM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

hahahaha congrats and enjoy the touch pro :>
hell yeah bro, i cant wait to get my hands on it!!!

now, time to look for that stock rom. ha ha ha

--------- New Post Merged on 19/1/2009 at 1057 --------

this is for those that need proof.

Sprint Order Confirmation‏
From: sprintphonereplacement@sprint.com Sent: Mon 1/19/09 5:12 PM To: josamu****@live.com
Dear Valued Sprint Customer:

We would like to thank you for your recent Phone Replacement Order, and apologize for the
problems you are experiencing with your phone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Order Summary:
Order Number: ER95076
Wireless Phone Number: (XXX)XXX-3277

NOTE: Please keep this Order Number for your records, as it will be needed in the event
you wish to check the status of your order during the return process.

Defective Phone Information:
Model Name: UTSTAR PPC6800 QWERTY CAM
Serial Number: 05413765927

Replacement Phone Information:
Model Name: UTStarcom Touch Pro Handset Kit
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE: Replacement orders are shipped via UPS standard overnight. Please allow
2 - 3 business days for arrival of your Phone Replacement shipment.
Return Instructions:

As a friendly reminder, please be sure to return your defective phone to us within 15
days to avoid a non-refundable charge to your Sprint account of $50 - $200, depending on
the phone model.

- Note: In addition to the charges above, Sprint reserves the right to charge an
additional fee of $75-$125 for phones that are found to either be damaged beyond
repair or exhibit no sign of defect.

Thank you,
Sprint Device Support

Please note that this message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot
accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2009, 09:37 PM

Thanked 1,383 Times in 489 Posts

View parna1973's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View parna1973's Photo Album Add parna1973's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

great find, thnxs abunch. tried it this morning and it work..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to parna1973 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2009, 08:30 AM
Mobile Model: Touch & Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: The Now Network

View mrpants20's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mrpants20's Photo Album Add mrpants20's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

So I have been using my Vogue for the past month or so, so I reactivated my mogul to try this, and it says I can't because my device has not been active for 30 days.... Annoying. I had used it for almost a year and I just used my Touch for the last month. So now I guess I have to use my Mogul for 30 days and try this again??? I hope it still works by then....

Wonder if I call or email they can override it..... Prolly not?

The Following User Says Thank You to mrpants20 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2009, 10:04 AM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

DAMN!!!!! I was THIS ------><------- close to having the Pro sent to me but Puerto Rico isnt in the state options in the shipping info!!! i checked the billing address option but it still doesnt register PR and without it i cant complete my form!!

Wnat can i do??

F#ck asurion, they wanted me to fax them a sworn statement , id and crap so im not going through them

The Following User Says Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2009, 10:20 AM
Mobile Model: ToMOFOPro

View xxdbkxx's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View xxdbkxx's Photo Album Add xxdbkxx's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I just did it and the Touch Pro is being shipped!!!!!

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxdbkxx For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2009, 10:24 AM
Creativity Unleashed

“ Originally Posted by xxdbkxx View Post

I just did it and the Touch Pro is being shipped!!!!!

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!
helll yeahhhh bro!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2009, 10:51 AM
Mobile Model: TOUCH PRO
Mobile Carrier: alltel

View HTCrokR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View HTCrokR's Photo Album Add HTCrokR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by angiekay View Post

this worked for me once i found out alltel was not replacing the moguls with moguls, make sure you have insurance, there is a sticker under the battery that turns red when you get it wet, dab some water on it to turn it red, take it in, say you dropped it in water, should be covered under insurance, tell them you want equal replacement, accept nothing less than touch pro, threten to cancle your contract if you have to, even talk to manger. you should only have to pay the deductable which in my case was like 90 bucks. Dont deal with assuron on the phone, go into the store, assuron will give you the run around and offer lesser of a phone for replacement. worked for me and got the pro the same day. hope it works for you

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HTCrokR For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2009, 11:14 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by louiedoesit View Post

awesome fine .. i went ahead an tried to put my TOUCH =( information .. No upgrades yet for the old touchy baby .. I will try it weakly an see what comes up
Thanks and keeps up posted on that... us touch owners would like to know if theres any new development on our end of things... I just tried it, but i looks like all I can get is another (refurbished) touch... I geuss because they still have stock left of that or something?.. But when i had called sprint about it, they told me the same thing...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2009, 11:15 AM
Mobile Model: Touch & Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: The Now Network

View mrpants20's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mrpants20's Photo Album Add mrpants20's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by HTCrokR View Post

this worked for me once i found out alltel was not replacing the moguls with moguls, make sure you have insurance, there is a sticker under the battery that turns red when you get it wet, dab some water on it to turn it red, take it in, say you dropped it in water, should be covered under insurance, tell them you want equal replacement, accept nothing less than touch pro, threten to cancle your contract if you have to, even talk to manger. you should only have to pay the deductable which in my case was like 90 bucks. Dont deal with assuron on the phone, go into the store, assuron will give you the run around and offer lesser of a phone for replacement. worked for me and got the pro the same day. hope it works for you
Problem with that is that with Sprint, one of the conditions listed is that it has NOT been exposed to liquid.

“ Originally Posted by mrpants20 View Post

So I have been using my Vogue for the past month or so, so I reactivated my mogul to try this, and it says I can't because my device has not been active for 30 days.... Annoying. I had used it for almost a year and I just used my Touch for the last month. So now I guess I have to use my Mogul for 30 days and try this again??? I hope it still works by then....

Wonder if I call or email they can override it..... Prolly not?
I know I posted this just a short time ago, but since I was already posting anyway, I figured I'd bump it since theres been a bunch of posts after.... Think they can override this?

The Following User Says Thank You to mrpants20 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2009, 11:24 AM
Mobile Model: TOUCH PRO
Mobile Carrier: alltel

View HTCrokR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View HTCrokR's Photo Album Add HTCrokR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yeah well maybe with sprint, but i know for a fact that alltel and assuron cover liquid accedents with there insurace. dropped mine in the hot tub and they replaced with pro. But thats alltel, ya know

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HTCrokR For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2009, 12:25 PM

View louiedoesit's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View louiedoesit's Photo Album Add louiedoesit's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by crazaytalent View Post

Thanks and keeps up posted on that... us touch owners would like to know if theres any new development on our end of things... I just tried it, but i looks like all I can get is another (refurbished) touch... I geuss because they still have stock left of that or something?.. But when i had called sprint about it, they told me the same thing...
i feel u man.. I dont think they would give us a pro.. but i will even take a diamond..
The Following User Says Thank You to louiedoesit For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2009, 12:49 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by louiedoesit View Post

i feel u man.. I dont think they would give us a pro.. but i will even take a diamond..
Lol... exactly... If mogul users gat an upgrade I want one too!...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2009, 01:23 PM
hack fiend

View bbailey's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bbailey's Photo Album Add bbailey's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

a close friend of mine works as a phone tech for sprint. my hardware call button stopped working so they sent me a refurbished mogul. the blue shift button did not work so he made a phone call to get me a new mogul. all theY had were touch pros. i had a pro for the past 4 days, completely free of charge!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bbailey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2009, 02:24 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

crap, i tried to do the advanced replacement and they stated that they had no more inventory left after i imput my esn to identify the device..... damn

did they run out of touch pros already??? no surprise

The Following User Says Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2009, 04:17 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Mogul

View pearson1223's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View pearson1223's Photo Album Add pearson1223's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I did it the day before 1/19/09 and it said that they were in stock lol should get mind towards the end of the week I think...
The Following User Says Thank You to pearson1223 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2009, 06:15 PM

“ Originally Posted by Mike20PR View Post

crap, i tried to do the advanced replacement and they stated that they had no more inventory left after i imput my esn to identify the device..... damn

did they run out of touch pros already??? no surprise
I'd wait a couple days and then try again. Some people are reporting the same thing and some are still reporting success. You could also try going into the sprint store and seeing if they have any touch pros in stock and see if they do the exchange for you in store since they are out of stock online. It probably won't work but you can try

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sh0wNuF For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2009, 06:50 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ya I just got mine lol dayummmthanks for all uguyshelp
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2009, 10:05 PM
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

This is so legit...tried it out myself...did it yesterday early afternoon and I got a new Touch Pro in new box and packaging today..and it already had battery in touch pro box...but there was also a battery on bottom of packaging box...so I got an extra battery as well...lol...I'm siked as shhhhhhhhhhhh....shut my mouth...lol

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ICEM/\N For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2009, 10:09 PM
Creativity Unleashed

“ Originally Posted by ICEM/\N View Post

This is so legit...tried it out myself...did it yesterday early afternoon and I got a new Touch Pro in new box and packaging today..and it already had battery in touch pro box...but there was also a battery on bottom of packaging box...so I got an extra battery as well...lol...I'm siked as shhhhhhhhhhhh....shut my mouth...lol
ha ha ha, tell me about it bro! now you have yet another model to add to your phone list!

--------- New Post Merged on 20/1/2009 at 1128 --------

“ Originally Posted by ICEM/\N View Post

ha ha ha, tell me about it bro! now you have yet another model to add to your phone list!

Old 01-20-2009, 10:27 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

enjoy it iceman you will love the device :>
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2009, 11:06 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PROOOO

View Gargamel301's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Gargamel301's Photo Album Add Gargamel301's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Wow Yesterday?? Why do I always catch these threads late. I go to try it and get the out of stock message. Ahh Fuuuudge!!!! I guess its me and my Mogul still trying to get by.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gargamel301 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2009, 11:20 PM
Creativity Unleashed

“ Originally Posted by Gargamel301 View Post

Wow Yesterday?? Why do I always catch these threads late. I go to try it and get the out of stock message. Ahh Fuuuudge!!!! I guess its me and my Mogul still trying to get by.
well bro, dont mean no disrespect, but you joined this site in nov,2007 and you only have like 22 posts!!!!!

Old 01-20-2009, 11:22 PM

View Gargamel301's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Gargamel301's Photo Album Add Gargamel301's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

WOW!! as soon as I finished my last post, I went to try it again, and it went through!! $55 bucks cause I did not have insurance, but i'll be cised when I see it in the mail cause I am having a lot of probs with my mogul!!

Jan 20th is turning out to be a great day for new starts first Obama now this
Old 01-20-2009, 11:33 PM
Creativity Unleashed

WOW!! as soon as I finished my last post, I went to try it again, and it went through!! $55 bucks cause I did not have insurance, but i'll be cised when I see it in the mail cause I am having a lot of probs with my mogul!!

Jan 20th is turning out to be a great day for new starts first Obama now this
glad you got it. great price for a pro!

Old 01-20-2009, 11:37 PM

“ Originally Posted by josamu View Post

well bro, dont mean no disrespect, but you joined this site in nov,2007 and you only have like 22 posts!!!!!
I do a lot of reading, and most of my questions are answered in other post. But I don't see what my post count has to do with my comment??
Old 01-20-2009, 11:51 PM
Creativity Unleashed

I do a lot of reading, and most of my questions are answered in other post. But I don't see what my post count has to do with my comment??
well your post tell me that you dont participate much, and for being here that long you've only have given "5" THANKS!! if you are reading and getting answers, then at least you should be thanking those people who've help you bro, thats all im saying. but om happy you got your pro, i should be getting mines tomorrow or the day after!!!

Old 01-21-2009, 12:57 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro

View nennis2k4's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View nennis2k4's Photo Album Add nennis2k4's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

This works! I got a Touch Pro with an extra battery. I wont be able to play with it until the morning
The Following User Says Thank You to nennis2k4 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
free, mogul, pro, tep, touch, upgrade