Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01-26-2009, 11:13 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View whogivsafuq's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View whogivsafuq's Photo Album Add whogivsafuq's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: FREE Touch PRO upgrade with TEP if you have the MOGUL

“ Originally Posted by Mike20PR View Post

nah doesnt matter what reason you put in the defect, it shouldnt make a difference. looks like they recieved so many moguls that they have refurbs again!! dont worry, if you get mine you will be fine lol treat her good!
haha thats mess up mike. i got my touch pro today. gotta mail my mogul tomorrow. maybe he'll get mine haha.
The Following User Says Thank You to whogivsafuq For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2009, 11:24 PM
Mobile Model: touch pro

View brown88's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View brown88's Photo Album Add brown88's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thats exactly what im gonna do

--------- New Post Merged on 27/1/2009 at 1238 --------

lol thats cold whogivesafuq, i feel like i am the only person without the pro.
The Following User Says Thank You to brown88 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2009, 03:44 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View Moebius's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Moebius's Photo Album Add Moebius's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

So just over 24 hours later UPS rings the doorbell and I'm the proud parent of a Touch Pro! I didn't even get the ship confirmation email with tracking info.

Now I guess since I've not touched my mogul for a couple months after getting it locked in how I liked it I've go to go back and get VGA versions of apps where applicable and remind myself how to get this set up how I like. Off to searching once again...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moebius For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2009, 07:24 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Moebius View Post

So just over 24 hours later UPS rings the doorbell and I'm the proud parent of a Touch Pro! I didn't even get the ship confirmation email with tracking info.

Now I guess since I've not touched my mogul for a couple months after getting it locked in how I liked it I've go to go back and get VGA versions of apps where applicable and remind myself how to get this set up how I like. Off to searching once again...
congrats and love to hear all of these success stories that we have been having here :>
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2009, 09:39 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Mogul

View mellospace's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mellospace's Photo Album Add mellospace's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by brown88 View Post

thats exactly what im gonna do

--------- New Post Merged on 27/1/2009 at 1238 --------

lol thats cold whogivesafuq, i feel like i am the only person without the pro.
Any update? are they still giving mogul for mogul now? I tried earlier today and was gonna get the mogul as a replacement. I guess I'm gonna wait until later to see if I get the touch pro. I actually lost my mogul today...LOL. Now hoping to get a touch pro. I asked the rep, but no help.
The Following User Says Thank You to mellospace For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2009, 09:46 AM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by mellospace View Post

Any update? are they still giving mogul for mogul now? I tried earlier today and was gonna get the mogul as a replacement. I guess I'm gonna wait until later to see if I get the touch pro. I actually lost my mogul today...LOL. Now hoping to get a touch pro. I asked the rep, but no help.
not sure, you can try again and check it out but you have to know the esn # of the mogul to identify it, and might get charged for not returning yours

the online service used here is an exchange not a lost/stolen claim so you will prolly get charged if you dont have a mogul to return

you will prolly need to go through asurion, they might give you a pro if they dont have any more moguls

The Following User Says Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2009, 09:49 AM

View mellospace's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mellospace's Photo Album Add mellospace's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

not sure, you can try again and check it out but you have to know the esn # of the mogul to identify it, and might get charged for not returning yours

the online service used here is an exchange not a lost/stolen claim so you will prolly get charged if you dont have a mogul to return
It's fine if i get charged the $50, that's not a problem for me. The problem is that now they do have the mogul in stock so I'm out of luck. They only replacing the mogul for the same phone and not the touch pro anymore even if it's damaged or not. That's what I think, can anyone confirm that if you say it's damaged like "liquid damage" or anything similar, that you will get the touch pro as a replacement? I mean today, i know it was done before, but now moguls are back in stock.
Old 01-28-2009, 09:53 AM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

It's fine if i get charged the $50, that's not a problem for me. The problem is that now they do have the mogul in stock so I'm out of luck. They only replacing the mogul for the same phone and not the touch pro anymore even if it's damaged or not. That's what I think, can anyone confirm that if you say it's damaged like "liquid damage" or anything similar, that you will get the touch pro as a replacement? I mean today, i know it was done before, but now moguls are back in stock.
doesnt make a difference the reason you imput, if they have moguls in stock they will give you one regardless, the touch pro window was when they ran out and had to upgrade.

the charge for not returning the device is from $50 to $200 so lets hope its $50 then

The Following User Says Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2009, 09:55 AM

doesnt make a difference the reason you imput, if they have moguls in stock they will give you one regardless, the touch pro window was when they ran out and had to upgrade.

the charge for not returning the device is from $50 to $200 so lets hope its $50 then
Yeah, it's $50. The $50 deductible fee. I was told that by the rep. I'm gonna call later and hope I get another rep I might be able to convince to get me the upgrade. I'll see what happens.

--------- New Post Merged on 28/1/2009 at 1128 --------

Do you think they will be out of moguls again soon? I hope someone keeps checking and post that info here.
Old 01-28-2009, 03:35 PM
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well when you think about it...if you look across all smartphone forums...people are talking about this and with thousands upon thousands of people sending their moguls back...these moguls are not just getting thrown out...the are being repaired and some might not really have any issues....so they will be in full stock of moguls soon...I just feel sorry for others...but now that I have a Pro I will always have to be given a Touch Pro in exchange if I have any issues and so will all other touch pro users with protection...so u better hope on this train while it is still going...cause soon enough this train will pull into the station.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ICEM/\N For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2009, 07:47 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN

i just got my touch pro woohoo!!!

let the honeymoon begin...

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2009, 07:56 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i just got my touch pro woohoo!!!

let the honeymoon begin...
hahahahaa congrats and enjoy the sexy beast of a phone that it is :> just be careful on the honeymoon since we dont want any water damage of any sorts lmao
Old 01-28-2009, 09:39 PM
Mobile Model: Free Touch Pro 2

View dmoneyitg's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dmoneyitg's Photo Album Add dmoneyitg's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i ordered mine sunday night and it arrived tuesday. mine came wit 2 batteries. is that normal or did i get lucky lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to dmoneyitg For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2009, 09:42 PM

“ Originally Posted by dmoneyitg View Post

i ordered mine sunday night and it arrived tuesday. mine came wit 2 batteries. is that normal or did i get lucky lol.
everyone seems to be getting two batteries........ sprint must be trying to win people over to staying for their contracts or something.
Old 01-29-2009, 10:02 PM
Creativity Unleashed
Mobile Model: htc pro2 baby!!!!!!

Thanked 4,467 Times in 1,422 Posts

View PHE-NOM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PHE-NOM's Photo Album Add PHE-NOM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well mines also came with two batteries. i also have all the stuff left over from my mogul, so i din't open anythining other than the phone and battery. only thing i noticed, is that the home key is raised just slightly over the screen. is not flush like the back key on the other side. since this is my first time with this bad boy, i dont know if thats normal. either way im not sweating it. my contract is up in three months, so im sure they wont give me to much problems in replacing it at that time.

The Following User Says Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2009, 12:41 AM

Thanked 1,567 Times in 480 Posts

View Sh0wNuF's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Sh0wNuF's Photo Album Add Sh0wNuF's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Yeah, it's $50. The $50 deductible fee. I was told that by the rep. I'm gonna call later and hope I get another rep I might be able to convince to get me the upgrade. I'll see what happens.

--------- New Post Merged on 28/1/2009 at 1128 --------

Do you think they will be out of moguls again soon? I hope someone keeps checking and post that info here.
what a lot of users on the original thread have done is do the claim and if it says its gonna replace with a mogul, exit the system before you confirm the order and then try again. Some people have done it 5-6 times before the touch pro came up as the replacement model so just keep trying

The Following User Says Thank You to Sh0wNuF For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2009, 11:09 AM
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by josamu View Post

well mines also came with two batteries. i also have all the stuff left over from my mogul, so i din't open anythining other than the phone and battery. only thing i noticed, is that the home key is raised just slightly over the screen. is not flush like the back key on the other side. since this is my first time with this bad boy, i dont know if thats normal. either way im not sweating it. my contract is up in three months, so im sure they wont give me to much problems in replacing it at that time.

lol, they never give you a heard time when that time comes around...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ICEM/\N For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2009, 04:18 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

This phone is a beast lol makes the mogul look like a toy .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2009, 04:57 PM
The One
Mobile Model: HTC Hero/ Palm Pre
Mobile OS: Android

View blazingfate's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View blazingfate's Photo Album Add blazingfate's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

So as Dash knows I seem to get my way with Sprint. I dont argue. I just ask nicely. I ended up getting a Touch Pro to replace my Mogul and a Blackberry for my wife. This all cost me $1.98. It was a great deal.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blazingfate For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2009, 03:44 PM
MurdaROM Creator
Mobile Model: HTC Hero

View trentonmac's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View trentonmac's Photo Album Add trentonmac's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Finally after trying the web site for 3 days it worked for me. I have a new touch pro coming to me. :weee:.

Today I feel like the luckiest man alive, well along with all the rest of you guys.

btw completely free to me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trentonmac For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2009, 04:23 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

Thanked 1,455 Times in 377 Posts

View Metalmayhem's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Metalmayhem's Photo Album Add Metalmayhem's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by trentonmac View Post

Finally after trying the web site for 3 days it worked for me. I have a new touch pro coming to me. :weee:.

Today I feel like the luckiest man alive, well along with all the rest of you guys.

congrats Your gonna love it!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Metalmayhem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2009, 05:30 AM
SPJ Addict :)
Mobile Model: DaPrettiestTouchPro
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

Thanked 2,150 Times in 661 Posts

View littledaisy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View littledaisy's Photo Album Add littledaisy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by trentonmac View Post

correction..along with all the rest of you guys AND GIRLS....lol...jk congrats..ur gonna love it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littledaisy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2009, 02:31 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

View DARKSTAR21's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View DARKSTAR21's Photo Album Add DARKSTAR21's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Got mine last tue guys after I put the order in on sunday. Came super fast
Also came with extra battery. This bad boy is sick wit it compared to the mogul
The Following User Says Thank You to DARKSTAR21 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2009, 03:16 PM
Mobile Model: touch pro 2
Mobile Carrier: tmobile
Mobile OS: 5.0

View soul032's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View soul032's Photo Album Add soul032's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I've been trying this for days now and sprint will only replace my mogul with a mogul!!! Is there another way to get a free touch pro?
The Following User Says Thank You to soul032 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2009, 03:18 PM

“ Originally Posted by soul032 View Post

I've been trying this for days now and sprint will only replace my mogul with a mogul!!! Is there another way to get a free touch pro?
i just did it for 2 buddies at work yesterday and got pros for them..... could depend on the area your in also.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2009, 03:20 PM
Mobile Model: touch pro 2
Mobile Carrier: tmobile
Mobile OS: 5.0

View soul032's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View soul032's Photo Album Add soul032's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I have been trying this now for a few weeks and i guess i'm just out of luck cuz sprint will only replace my mogul with a mogul!!!!! Is there another way to get a free touch pro?

--------- New Post Merged on 2/2/2009 at 0424 --------

sorry for the double posting computer froze up first time didn't know if the first went through!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to soul032 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2009, 03:41 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE
Mobile Model: HTC DIAMOND

Thanked 4,383 Times in 1,330 Posts

View TaylorSPJ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TaylorSPJ's Photo Album Add TaylorSPJ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by soul032 View Post

I have been trying this now for a few weeks and i guess i'm just out of luck cuz sprint will only replace my mogul with a mogul!!!!! Is there another way to get a free touch pro?

--------- New Post Merged on 2/2/2009 at 0424 --------

sorry for the double posting computer froze up first time didn't know if the first went through!!!
actually your SOL....they brought in the moguls cause there were to many people upgrading to the pro. the moguls are no longer discontinued.....sorry....

The Following User Says Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2009, 06:49 PM

“ Originally Posted by TaylorSPJ View Post

actually your SOL....they brought in the moguls cause there were to many people upgrading to the pro. the moguls are no longer discontinued.....sorry....
really? as of when? i just did it yesterday evening around 6:00 for two people..... it may depend on the area your in also.... (i miss having the inside scoop)
Old 02-02-2009, 06:55 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE
Mobile Model: HTC DIAMOND

Thanked 4,383 Times in 1,330 Posts

View TaylorSPJ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TaylorSPJ's Photo Album Add TaylorSPJ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

really? as of when? i just did it yesterday evening around 6:00 for two people..... it may depend on the area your in also.... (i miss having the inside scoop)
umm i think it was broski or someone on palringo told me the other day....but hey if its still workin 4 you, then should work 4 others.....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2009, 07:52 PM
Mobile Model: Touch & Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: The Now Network

View mrpants20's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mrpants20's Photo Album Add mrpants20's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Oh man.... I hope this will keep working.... I was using my Vogue and once I read this thread I switched back to my Mogul but they won't let me do anything until my mogul has been active for 30 consecutive days.... So I still have like a little over 2 weeks till i can try it again....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrpants20 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2009, 09:11 PM
Mobile Model: nuerom/ touch pro

View mrprism133's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mrprism133's Photo Album Add mrprism133's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

wow nice post, very usefull information
although i may have missed my chance :'((
The Following User Says Thank You to mrprism133 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2009, 06:51 PM
MurdaROM Creator
Mobile Model: HTC Hero

View trentonmac's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View trentonmac's Photo Album Add trentonmac's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I got my Pro today!! I'm SOOOO happy, thanks to D/\SH for running this amazing site, and everyone who contributes.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trentonmac For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2009, 10:27 AM
Mobile Model: Mogul

View bigzantt's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bigzantt's Photo Album Add bigzantt's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I'm like two days from reaching 30 and I'm wondering if this still works. My mogul really is broke though.... you have to slide it out very slowly or it will shut down or the screen will not turn on.....sucks.
The Following User Says Thank You to bigzantt For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2009, 01:26 PM
The One
Mobile Model: HTC Hero/ Palm Pre
Mobile OS: Android

View blazingfate's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View blazingfate's Photo Album Add blazingfate's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I've been testing it out over the past couple of days. All I get is the Mogul as a replacement.
The Following User Says Thank You to blazingfate For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2009, 01:55 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by bigzantt View Post

I'm like two days from reaching 30 and I'm wondering if this still works. My mogul really is broke though.... you have to slide it out very slowly or it will shut down or the screen will not turn on.....sucks.
You'll never know till you try it, chances are, you may only get the mogul replace, because so many have been swaped out, i think sprint now has a plentiful stock of moguls being reconditioned and refurbised...

if it doest work when you try it, and your still under your 30 day, i suggest going to your local sprint store and trying to swap out there in person... tell them ur unde your thirty day, and there swapin out mogul for pro, so you like to replace your defective mogul u just bought with one of their instore pro's or something... use your silver tongue, youll probably get it...

“ Originally Posted by blazingfate View Post

I've been testing it out over the past couple of days. All I get is the Mogul as a replacement.
see above... but keep trying, cause as soon as there done w/ the moguls theyve gotten back in stock, they'll probably be doin it again... i know people who tried one day didnt work out, tried againn a couple days lata and boom... new(well maybe not so new) touch pro in the mail...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2009, 02:59 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro

View reyescj's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View reyescj's Photo Album Add reyescj's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

FYI Got my new touch pro in the mail today, i did it on friday, so it does work. no charges if you have tep insurance.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to reyescj For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2009, 01:09 PM
Mobile Model: palm pre
Mobile OS: WebOS

View cookz123z's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View cookz123z's Photo Album Add cookz123z's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i bought a mogul off ebay,and it came today i activated it and got insurence on it and when i went to do the thing to get the pro it knew i didnt have it for 30 days shit...lol..now im stuck with a mogul for 30days!
The Following User Says Thank You to cookz123z For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2009, 05:32 PM

“ Originally Posted by cookz123z View Post

i bought a mogul off ebay,and it came today i activated it and got insurence on it and when i went to do the thing to get the pro it knew i didnt have it for 30 days shit...lol..now im stuck with a mogul for 30days!
after 30 days keep on the look out and keep trying back since these moguls that they have in stock arent going to last too long if you ask me...
Old 02-06-2009, 06:54 PM
Mobile Model: palm pre
Mobile OS: WebOS

View cookz123z's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View cookz123z's Photo Album Add cookz123z's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i need advice..you think i should just buy a pro for like $360 or wait the 30 days and get the free one?

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

after 30 days keep on the look out and keep trying back since these moguls that they have in stock arent going to last too long if you ask me...
The Following User Says Thank You to cookz123z For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2009, 07:40 PM

“ Originally Posted by cookz123z View Post

i need advice..you think i should just buy a pro for like $360 or wait the 30 days and get the free one?
theres no rpomise that they wont have the mogul in when the 30 days are over so you would get one or they may have them so you wouldnt get one........ i would wait it out and see..... trust me i know it is hard to wait for a device like the pro that you want soooo badly..... but the best things come to those who wait :>
Old 02-07-2009, 08:23 PM
Mobile Model: htc 6850 touch prizo

View mogulmania's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mogulmania's Photo Album Add mogulmania's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I did it and i got the touch pro in like 3 days delivered to my house. My friend is trying it but he keeps getting offered the mogul again. lol its just the luck of the draw i guess.
The Following User Says Thank You to mogulmania For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2009, 01:46 AM

Thanked 1,567 Times in 480 Posts

View Sh0wNuF's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Sh0wNuF's Photo Album Add Sh0wNuF's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by mogulmania View Post

I did it and i got the touch pro in like 3 days delivered to my house. My friend is trying it but he keeps getting offered the mogul again. lol its just the luck of the draw i guess.
yep i talked to a lady at sprint and she told me that there is no guarantee that you will get a touch pro as a replacement, but the best thing is to just keep checking it

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sh0wNuF For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2009, 11:59 PM
SPJ Addict :)
Mobile Model: DaPrettiestTouchPro
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

Thanked 2,150 Times in 661 Posts

View littledaisy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View littledaisy's Photo Album Add littledaisy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

this is still workin guys! did it for a friend yesterday...free TP in the mail this mornin! by the way im in Orange County California..so if anybody around here wants to give it a try..u might still be able to get ur free upgrade
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to littledaisy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2009, 03:35 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint HTC Mogul

View Juiceman's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Juiceman's Photo Album Add Juiceman's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Not workin for me. Showing a 6800 as of today. Will try again in a day or two.

I'm curious about those of you who did this. Did you have to mail back your old mogul? If so, did you need to return any modded ROM back to stock?

Anyone have issues in the 'returning mogul' department?
The Following User Says Thank You to Juiceman For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2009, 03:36 PM

“ Originally Posted by Juiceman View Post

I'm curious about those of you who did this. Did you have to mail back your old mogul? If so, did you need to return any modded ROM back to stock?

it seems to go off of area and what warehouse also if you ask me..... and yes you have to return the mogul and it is always smart to relock and flash back to the newest stock rom.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2009, 11:14 PM

View mrpants20's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mrpants20's Photo Album Add mrpants20's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Juiceman View Post

Where are you located?? Once my 30 days is up in like 5 days I'm going to give it a try.

The Following User Says Thank You to mrpants20 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2009, 08:22 AM
Mobile Model: iphone 3gs
Mobile Carrier: at&t
Mobile OS: Iphone

View claudius's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View claudius's Photo Album Add claudius's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

im in massachuset near boston is there any1 in that area it work for
The Following User Says Thank You to claudius For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2009, 11:31 AM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN

“ Originally Posted by claudius View Post

im in massachuset near boston is there any1 in that area it work for
try it out and see what they offer you as a replacement, if it says a mogul then quit filling the online form and it will stay like nothibg happened. theres nothing to lose

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2009, 07:33 PM
Mobile Model: iphone 3gs
Mobile Carrier: at&t
Mobile OS: Iphone

View claudius's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View claudius's Photo Album Add claudius's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

true that i will
The Following User Says Thank You to claudius For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2009, 11:07 PM

Man what the heck.... I reactivated my Mogul on Jan 18th to try this, and its now been OVER 30 days but it keeps telling me that it has been active for less than 30 days

The Following User Says Thank You to mrpants20 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
free, mogul, pro, tep, touch, upgrade