PHE-NOM PHE-NOM is offline   Thread Starter  
Creativity Unleashed
Mobile Model: htc pro2 baby!!!!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 4,467 Times in 1,422 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View PHE-NOM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PHE-NOM's Photo Album Add PHE-NOM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
home screen

okay, here is another little thing i cant seem to figure out. actually i did this before,but i cant remember how i did it. as you can see in the picture below,

i now have two battery meters. this happened when i installed htc home custumizer. i have kaos take 5 rom on my mogul, so that room comes with the battery meter at the far right, the other meter before it comes i guess with htc home custumizer. i was able to delete the htc one before, but i dont remember how i did it. if someone knows how to delete or remove that battery meter can they share the knowledge? thanks.

The Following User Says Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2009, 08:32 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE
Mobile Model: HTC DIAMOND
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 4,383 Times in 1,330 Posts

View TaylorSPJ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TaylorSPJ's Photo Album Add TaylorSPJ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: home screen

“ Originally Posted by josamu View Post

okay, here is another little thing i cant seem to figure out. actually i did this before,but i cant remember how i did it. as you can see in the picture below,

i now have two battery meters. this happened when i installed htc home custumizer. i have kaos take 5 rom on my mogul, so that room comes with the battery meter at the far right, the other meter before it comes i guess with htc home custumizer. i was able to delete the htc one before, but i dont remember how i did it. if someone knows how to delete or remove that battery meter can they share the knowledge? thanks.
tap and hold down the secong one...and you should be able to select settings...and uncheck the meter from taskbar.....i had the same issue a while back. if that doesnt work go into hhc and see if it is checked for analog and digital battery.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2009, 08:42 PM
Creativity Unleashed

View PHE-NOM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PHE-NOM's Photo Album Add PHE-NOM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by TaylorSPJ View Post

tap and hold down the secong one...and you should be able to select settings...and uncheck the meter from taskbar.....i had the same issue a while back. if that doesnt work go into hhc and see if it is checked for analog and digital battery.
thank you. i was able to at least change the second one to percentage and memory, so now i dont have two battery meters. but i know there is a way to delete the hhc one, just gotta figure out how........

Old 01-18-2009, 09:00 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

by any chance do you have quick menu installed..... i know that there is a battery meter setting in there also.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2009, 09:22 PM
Creativity Unleashed

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

by any chance do you have quick menu installed..... i know that there is a battery meter setting in there also.

yes it comes with the rom. i cant find that setting thou. but is fine, i kinda like how it looks with the hhc battery meter and the percentage/memory on the far right. thanks again staff!!!

Old 01-18-2009, 09:25 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE
Mobile Model: HTC DIAMOND
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 4,383 Times in 1,330 Posts

View TaylorSPJ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TaylorSPJ's Photo Album Add TaylorSPJ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by josamu View Post

yes it comes with the rom. i cant find that setting thou. but is fine, i kinda like how it looks with the hhc battery meter and the percentage/memory on the far right. thanks again staff!!!
click on the start menu and make sure its the quick menu....then click on quick menu and options...that will brin up the settings and uncheck the battery.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2009, 09:36 PM
Creativity Unleashed

“ Originally Posted by TaylorSPJ View Post

click on the start menu and make sure its the quick menu....then click on quick menu and options...that will brin up the settings and uncheck the battery.

okay, that removes the good battery meter, i say good because that is the one you can custumize to read different things, but is the hhc battery meter that i was trying to remove. is okay thou bro, the first idea you gave me was the one for me. but i know there is away to delete the hhc battery meter i just happened to stumble upon that discovery the first time. thank you for your help thou bro!

The Following User Says Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
home, screen