Post New ThreadReply

Old 01-19-2009, 06:58 PM
ice81 ice81 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View ice81's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ice81's Photo Album Add ice81's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Looking for a good touch Screen Keyboard for the HTC Touch

Yeah so I got the HTC touch, not the diamond or pro, the earlier version, and dont like the keyboards it comes with, I'm looking for a keyboard that's similar to the blackberry storm's keyboard, the QWERTY type, with 1 letter on each button, and I need the buttons to be big so i can use my thumbs when i turn the screen sideways. a full screen keyboard would be the best, I heard about the spb full screen keyboard, but I heard its not free, its just a 15 day trial or somethin, and I cant seem to find the download link to it, but anyway does anyone know any free full screen or big letter keyboard ? help please
Old 01-19-2009, 08:52 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Looking for a good touch Screen Keyboard for the HTC Touch

“ Originally Posted by ice81 View Post

Yeah so I got the HTC touch, not the diamond or pro, the earlier version, and dont like the keyboards it comes with, I'm looking for a keyboard that's similar to the blackberry storm's keyboard, the QWERTY type, with 1 letter on each button, and I need the buttons to be big so i can use my thumbs when i turn the screen sideways. a full screen keyboard would be the best, I heard about the spb full screen keyboard, but I heard its not free, its just a 15 day trial or somethin, and I cant seem to find the download link to it, but anyway does anyone know any free full screen or big letter keyboard ? help please
yeah we have that keyboard you are talking about (spb) here and for free...... use the search feature in the top right corner of your screen and you will find.
Old 01-20-2009, 03:42 PM
Mobile Model: Touch & Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: The Now Network
Mobile OS: 6.5

View mrpants20's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mrpants20's Photo Album Add mrpants20's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I'm feeling generous, so here you go.....

Code

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=177598&highlight=keyboard
Everything you need in the first post....

Don't forget to hit thank you!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mrpants20 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2009, 04:06 PM
Mobile Model: sprint mogul
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View monkeyxiv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View monkeyxiv's Photo Album Add monkeyxiv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

only thing i dont like about it is its not compatible with all programs like i frequently use the vito sms threaded chat program and i can't use the full screen keyboard with it. they completely bug out for some reason.
Old 01-20-2009, 04:20 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by mrpants20 View Post

I'm feeling generous, so here you go.....

Code

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=177598&highlight=keyboard
Everything you need in the first post....

Don't forget to hit thank you!
Aww Mr. Pants is so kind and generous... sparring the noob a search...how sweet...lol

“ Originally Posted by monkeyxiv View Post

only thing i dont like about it is its not compatible with all programs like i frequently use the vito sms threaded chat program and i can't use the full screen keyboard with it. they completely bug out for some reason.
Never had that issue, but we also have the latest version which supports half screen keyboard, and seem to work with pretty much all programs and sites when u set it as a default, especially if your using sip change... also it has the icon to go into the full screen version from there... i usually keep it at half screen though, because I like to see what Im typing as i type it...lol!

--------- New Post Merged on 20/1/2009 at 0548 --------

“ Originally Posted by ice81 View Post

You can also try Pcket Cm keyboard which is also on the site, if spb keyboard isnt doin the trick for yah, thats what I used to use regularly until Spb keyboard got updated to version 4 with the half screen keyboard...sweet!

--------- New Post Merged on 20/1/2009 at 0500 --------

Oohhh... and heres another one I just came across, called zoomboard, looks a lil like spb and functions remind me of Pocket cm... here's the thread posted by Scott

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...123#post332123

ima try this one myself when i get home tonite...lol!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2009, 09:51 PM
Mobile Model: sprint mogul

View monkeyxiv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View monkeyxiv's Photo Album Add monkeyxiv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by crazaytalent View Post

Aww Mr. Pants is so kind and generous... sparring the noob a search...how sweet...lol

Never had that issue, but we also have the latest version which supports half screen keyboard, and seem to work with pretty much all programs and sites when u set it as a default, especially if your using sip change... also it has the icon to go into the full screen version from there... i usually keep it at half screen though, because I like to see what Im typing as i type it...lol!

--------- New Post Merged on 20/1/2009 at 0548 --------

You can also try Pcket Cm keyboard which is also on the site, if spb keyboard isnt doin the trick for yah, thats what I used to use regularly until Spb keyboard got updated to version 4 with the half screen keyboard...sweet!

--------- New Post Merged on 20/1/2009 at 0500 --------

Oohhh... and heres another one I just came across, called zoomboard, looks a lil like spb and functions remind me of Pocket cm... here's the thread posted by Scott

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...123#post332123

ima try this one myself when i get home tonite...lol!
i had the full screen keyboard and using it with vito sms chat it would flip out and everytime ide try to hit a key it would bug and go back to vitosms chat and not type anything, but i have the mogul so a simple uninstall didn't hurt :P
Old 02-12-2009, 04:25 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch/ vouge

View mauricio's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mauricio's Photo Album Add mauricio's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hey iam tryin to find the spb keyboard but i cant would u be able to tell me the link to it ?
Old 02-12-2009, 04:38 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by mauricio View Post

hey iam tryin to find the spb keyboard but i cant would u be able to tell me the link to it ?
here u go... https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...light=keyboard

a quick search and it was like, 10th down from the top... Hit that thanks if this helps!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
good, htc, keyboard, screen, touch