Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01-24-2009, 05:32 PM
MrHT MrHT is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch
Mobile Carrier: Alltel

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View MrHT's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MrHT's Photo Album Add MrHT's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
The Black Stallion

I'm new here but I figured I'd throw my baby in here.

2005 Ford Mustang
Black
Manual
Premium Package (Leather Interior, etc.)

She is for sale, if anyone is interested. $12,500. I'm selling her because I want to get a GT...

I know, I'm power hungry...

Anyway, theres my Black Stallion a.k.a Stally.

Hope you like her,

HT
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrHT For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2009, 06:43 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: The Black Stallion

this sounded so wrong when i saw the thread name at first lmao :> looks very nice even though im more of an import and dodge guy........ i love the black it meshs really nice :> the only thing i would have added if you werent going to selll it would be to go forthe muder look and get some black rims with a 3/4-1 inch chrome lip.... maby some eneki racing rims :>
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2009, 07:13 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Just kidding bra... nice whip... need some rims though...What state is that university from? (the sticker)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BiG JeW For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2009, 07:30 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

Just kidding bra... nice whip... need some rims though...What state is that university from? (the sticker)
appalachin state..... they are a small college located in north carolina...... i know this since 2 years ago they won at the big house lmao
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2009, 01:46 PM

View MrHT's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MrHT's Photo Album Add MrHT's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Yeah Dash you are correct on the university. You can't spell, but you were right... It's Appalachian State. I'm a huge fan. Both my parents went there and we are at every home game and probably 50% of away games, including all 3 national championships...

Not such a small college anymore...16,000, I believe. One of the toughest schools in the state to get into after all of the football success...

Oh, and I have the same pic of Calvin but he's pissing on Ricers...

But I was going to go with the Cervinis C-Series kit before, but then I decided to go the power route. If I can't sell it, I'm going to get a C-Series front end. I may get the whole C-Series Kit (with the side exhaust) or I may go with the Street Scene Side Skirts and Rear Valence and then go with dual MAC Boomtubes.

Haven't decided yet. Preferably, I'll find a buyer and then I can start off with a more powerful base for my mods. Rim wise, looking into Foose Nitrous 20s. Not sure color wise though. I'm not a fan of black rims on a black car...Just a personal thing though.

Thanks for the comments. Keep them coming.

HT
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrHT For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2009, 10:09 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile

View chavalo_nm1's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View chavalo_nm1's Photo Album Add chavalo_nm1's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hey nice stang man. You gotta get to modding that puppy! lol jk. i have a stang as well ill post pics up soon.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chavalo_nm1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2009, 12:24 AM

She's going up for sale...

I want a GT so bad I can't stand it. I just can't justify spending money modding a car until it's the car I really want. I wanted a 350Z ever since I was little but now that I'm in the Mustang Community I think I'll stick with the Stangs. So much more potential than a 350, both aesthetically and performance wise...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrHT For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2009, 08:44 AM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by MrHT View Post

She's going up for sale...

I want a GT so bad I can't stand it. I just can't justify spending money modding a car until it's the car I really want. I wanted a 350Z ever since I was little but now that I'm in the Mustang Community I think I'll stick with the Stangs. So much more potential than a 350, both aesthetically and performance wise...
Yea bro nice car but you do need a GT i have one myself and man is it fast .Alright bro ttul

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2009, 05:57 PM
Mobile Model: several
Mobile Carrier: quakor
Mobile OS: 6.1

View Longfist's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Longfist's Photo Album Add Longfist's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Nice mustang m8.

grtz
The Following User Says Thank You to Longfist For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
black, stallion