Old 01-28-2009, 09:28 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Wikipedia For SPJ

ok i wwas thinking........ how about start a spj wikipedia page so people can find us in that matter as well as better on google and other search engines..... i would need some help from around 10 people to get the toughts on how to lay it out all laid out on paper and the actual construction of the page.... let me know what you guys think, and also it would have to be smartphonrjunkie and not spj since the society for journalists has already got that one.

hope we can make this happen and better spj at the saem time as have our names in the online dictionary of all dictionaries.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2009, 09:56 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Wikipedia For SPJ

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

ok i wwas thinking........ how about start a spj wikipedia page so people can find us in that matter as well as better on google and other search engines..... i would need some help from around 10 people to get the toughts on how to lay it out all laid out on paper and the actual construction of the page.... let me know what you guys think, and also it would have to be smartphonrjunkie and not spj since the society for journalists has already got that one.

hope we can make this happen and better spj at the saem time as have our names in the online dictionary of all dictionaries.
that's an idea i had for while the reason i didn't mentioned it .Because setting that up is a 40 hour job.Why ?? think of it as a book.Someone has to be committed and time of there hand to accomplish,I do like the idea but if you are committed brotha then go for it.I suggest using MS Word or onenote preferably onenote, so you can copy and paste without any issue ...

Good Luck

The Following User Says Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2009, 11:55 PM
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

you got my support...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ICEM/\N For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2009, 01:55 AM
Mobile Model: sprint mogul
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View monkeyxiv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View monkeyxiv's Photo Album Add monkeyxiv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ill halps ju menz
Old 01-29-2009, 11:57 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

any ideas on the layout..... should we have the different forums linked and what other stuff should we have included?
Old 01-29-2009, 06:26 PM
Mobile Model: sprint mogul
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View monkeyxiv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View monkeyxiv's Photo Album Add monkeyxiv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i think a layout like whent he forums are down and you have the blog up thats a nice and clean layout i think it would be perfect
Old 01-29-2009, 06:33 PM

“ Originally Posted by monkeyxiv View Post

i think a layout like whent he forums are down and you have the blog up thats a nice and clean layout i think it would be perfect
i dont think you can lay it out like that on wikipedia... i mean like do we want links to the various section of the site like support and news or what do we want?
Old 01-29-2009, 07:27 PM
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

i dont think you can lay it out like that on wikipedia... i mean like do we want links to the various section of the site like support and news or what do we want?
it should be same links to sections available to non-registered members...we should definitely make sure that spj is not seen as just a wm ppc site...we should look diverse on this so as to attract many more members.

The Following User Says Thank You to ICEM/\N For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
spj, wikipedia