Post New ThreadReply

Old 02-19-2009, 09:43 AM
handyman48066 handyman48066 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Mogul
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View handyman48066's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View handyman48066's Photo Album Add handyman48066's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Sad day today Had to say Goodbye to Sam

Very sad day for us today. After 15 years I had to put Sam down this morning. Sam is the cat in my sig.I can't come up with the words to say how hurt I'm feeling.I don't have kids so Sam was my baby boy.I know we did the right thing.Its going to be so different in the house without him.I put him to rest in my wifes flower garden the place he loved to much.People...life is to short.Who said truckers don't cry...
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to handyman48066 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2009, 10:37 AM
Mobile Model: Mogul, Pro, Iphone
Mobile Carrier: Sprint, At&t
Mobile OS: 6.5

View nadcicle's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View nadcicle's Photo Album Add nadcicle's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sad day today Had to say Goodbye to Sam

We just had our cat "Joxer" go on us 3 days ago. He was only edging close to 5 years old.

Out of the blue he just didn't eat one day and started panting really hard. Took him to the vet and they said it was fluid built up around his heart and it would take about 5 thousand dollars to fix him. Well they wanted that up front and we had to let him go.

The day before he was just fine which is what made it so hard to believe.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nadcicle For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2009, 11:23 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by handyman48066 View Post

Very sad day for us today. After 15 years I had to put Sam down this morning. Sam is the cat in my sig.I can't come up with the words to say how hurt I'm feeling.I don't have kids so Sam was my baby boy.I know we did the right thing.Its going to be so different in the house without him.I put him to rest in my wifes flower garden the place he loved to much.People...life is to short.Who said truckers don't cry...

“ Originally Posted by nadcicle View Post

We just had our cat "Joxer" go on us 3 days ago. He was only edging close to 5 years old.

Out of the blue he just didn't eat one day and started panting really hard. Took him to the vet and they said it was fluid built up around his heart and it would take about 5 thousand dollars to fix him. Well they wanted that up front and we had to let him go.

Damn fellas... Im sorry to hear all that... speaking as a cat/pet person, I know how close you can become to your lil friends and how heartbreakin losiing them can be... Yah'll be well! Hope your lil friends found some measure of peace in the end...

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2009, 11:26 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by handyman48066 View Post

“ Originally Posted by nadcicle View Post

im sorry for your two losses and be well and you will make it through it slowly but surely...... trust me i know it is hard to loose a family member....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2009, 06:10 AM
She's BACK
Mobile Model: TP2, Iphone, Cliq
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile, At&t

View simplyput3456's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View simplyput3456's Photo Album Add simplyput3456's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

So sorry guys!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to simplyput3456 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2009, 07:25 AM
SPJ FREAKSTER!
Mobile Model: PRO&DIAMOND!!
Mobile Carrier: Rev a speeeeeddddddd

Thanked 1,139 Times in 584 Posts

View 1mrlcb's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1mrlcb's Photo Album Add 1mrlcb's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Sorry to hear that about your cat were trying to save my dogs life now cause he wont eat and i know how expensive vets can be

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1mrlcb For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
day, goodbye, sad, sam, today