Old 02-21-2009, 08:51 AM
CYBER WEESJE CYBER WEESJE is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Exclusive: Windows 7 RC set for April 10 2009

There have been so many dates flying around concerning the upcoming Release Candidate for Windows 7, and it's beginning to become a daily subject in the blogosphere. Just when you thought that we were going to see a Windows 7 RC by the end of February, a trusted source within Microsoft has informed Neowin that the RC will not be ready by the end of February.

At this time, Windows 7 RC is internally being tested and the official release date is set for April 10, 2009. The Windows team is right on schedule with development, and if there are no significant problems over the next few weeks the April 10, 2009 release date will remain in tact.

Not much information is available at this time. We're uncertain if the release will be a world-wide, and Microsoft is expected to do more testing before releasing a RC build to the public. With that in mind, TechNet and MSDN subscribers should be the first to receive the RC build. A recent email conversation between Paul, over at GeekSmack, and Steven Sinofsky, Microsoft Senior Vice President of Windows, revealed that there have been over 500,000 suggestions since the public launch of the Windows 7 Beta.

Sinofsky mentioned that, "recently we've seen people talk about 'RC Builds' and the like. First, all builds since the beta are RC builds since by definition that is the next milestone. But by far the most humorous element has been that the build numbers blogged about are higher than our current build. Today's build is 7046, but it hasn't completed yet :-)."

Other than the UAC fixes that were highlighted earlier this month, not much is known as to what has been changed or fixed in these internal builds, we'll keep you up to date with more information as it comes our way.

Update (1:14 PM -6 GMT): Emil Protalinski over at Ars Technica has apparently spoke with Steven Sinofsky, and he has said, "The build will be available broadly". This isn't a normal thing for Microsoft to do, however we will wait and see what Microsoft has in store for us in the coming weeks.
THIS IS REALY GOOD NEWS LOL
GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

The Following User Says Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2009, 12:33 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Exclusive: Windows 7 RC set for April 10 2009

mmmm interesting........ april wouldnt be bad to see this coming.... hopefully it all stays on track but i still have myself wondering why they are releasing a new version of windows when they just released vista and are finally starting to work the bugs out of it.....
Old 02-21-2009, 01:01 PM

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

mmmm interesting........ april wouldnt be bad to see this coming.... hopefully it all stays on track but i still have myself wondering why they are releasing a new version of windows when they just released vista and are finally starting to work the bugs out of it.....
YES INTERESTING THE MONTH OF MY birthday LOL. think in a way ms whants to go forward whit 7 more then whit vista strange in a way the havend even releas the service pack 2 for vista only beta bud still its good news hope the can releas on date hopefully i get my hands on one lol

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

Old 02-21-2009, 01:07 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by weesje View Post

YES INTERESTING THE MONTH OF MY birthday LOL. think in a way ms whants to go forward whit 7 more then whit vista strange in a way the havend even releas the service pack 2 for vista only beta bud still its good news hope the can releas on date hopefully i get my hands on one lol

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ
hahhah really? its my b-day that month too..... April 19th :>
Old 02-21-2009, 01:29 PM

hahhah really? its my b-day that month too..... April 19th :>
hahaha your b-day on the same day then me lol check staff section my years wrong its 1977 lol bud its oke you can leav it like that

grtz WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

Old 02-21-2009, 03:31 PM

hahaha your b-day on the same day then me lol check staff section my years wrong its 1977 lol bud its oke you can leav it like that

grtz WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ
hahahaha no shit!!! we gots us the same birthday 10 years apart hahahahaha
Old 02-21-2009, 03:41 PM

hahahaha no shit!!! we gots us the same birthday 10 years apart hahahahaha
hahaha no shit for real 10 years on the same day you dont forget my b-day then lol

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

The Following User Says Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2009, 03:48 PM

hahaha no shit for real 10 years on the same day you dont forget my b-day then lol

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

hahahhaa i wont and you dont forget mine now lmao
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
2009, april, exclusive, set, windows