Old 02-25-2009, 05:40 AM
simplyput3456 simplyput3456 is offline   Thread Starter  
She's BACK
Mobile Model: TP2, Iphone, Cliq
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile, At&t
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View simplyput3456's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View simplyput3456's Photo Album Add simplyput3456's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Its been a minute Im Lost Help

Ok guys, I've been gone for a minute but I'm back & I swear I'm lost! Can somebody (Dash or puertoblack2003) or any one of my old buddies hit me up & help steer me the right way please. I feel like a newbie all over again!

The Following User Says Thank You to simplyput3456 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2009, 05:43 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Its been a minute Im Lost Help

HI simplyput3456 NEED ANY HELP CHECK MY SIG FOR EASY WAY OKE AND IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ASK IN THE TREAD FOR IT AND SOMEBODY WILL HELP YOU

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2009, 05:56 AM
She's BACK

View simplyput3456's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View simplyput3456's Photo Album Add simplyput3456's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thanks for the quick reply. I don't think I've had the opportunity to meet you so ... greetings... I already know how to do all the stuff in your signature. The new format is kicking my butt! Having a hard time getting around is all. Nothing looks the same! Nonetheless, I'm going to just stick with it & feel around until I get the hang of it. And if I don't have any luck then I'll just call Dash.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to simplyput3456 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2009, 06:04 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by simplyput3456 View Post

thanks for the quick reply. I don't think i've had the opportunity to meet you so ... Greetings... I already know how to do all the stuff in your signature. The new format is kicking my butt! Having a hard time getting around is all. Nothing looks the same! Nonetheless, i'm going to just stick with it & feel around until i get the hang of it. And if i don't have any luck then i'll just call dash.
hi is yes there are some changes to the board but its al there takes some time to get use to a direct line with dash lol thats good i am weesje from belgium and i am pleased to meet you

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2009, 06:32 AM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

simplyput click quicklinks there is a link to put forum layout like you remember for the user....you have to be on home page to see it..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2009, 07:24 AM
She's BACK

Thanks Kaos!! That worked perfectly!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to simplyput3456 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2009, 06:19 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

if you need anything further just ask and ill be there....... as i said before to you, my line is always free for you on anything you may need to ask or if you just need to talk also :>
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2009, 06:48 PM

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

if you need anything further just ask and ill be there....... as i said before to you, my line is always free for you on anything you may need to ask or if you just need to talk also :>
down boy down.....lol
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2009, 08:32 PM
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Ok guys, I've been gone for a minute but I'm back & I swear I'm lost! Can somebody (Dash or puertoblack2003) or any one of my old buddies hit me up & help steer me the right way please. I feel like a newbie all over again!
well it looks like your already set simply...long time no hear from girl...how u been?

lol...cough, cough...lol...talk about what I wonder?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ICEM/\N For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2009, 09:04 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

down boy down.....lol

“ Originally Posted by ICEM/\N View Post

well it looks like your already set simply...long time no hear from girl...how u been?

lol...cough, cough...lol...talk about what I wonder?
me and aunesti go way back lmao.... she even made a youtube video for me that yall are prolly hating on since she mentioned me and not you hahahahahhahhaahahha i even got her address and yall guys dont hahahaha
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2009, 09:18 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

me and aunesti go way back lmao.... she even made a youtube video for me that yall are prolly hating on since she mentioned me and not you hahahahahhahhaahahha i even got her address and yall guys dont hahahaha
yo.... just clean your hands when your done (cough cough) and dont get her address dirty at the same time....

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BiG JeW For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2009, 09:25 PM

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

yo.... just clean your hands when your done (cough cough) and dont get her address dirty at the same time....
hahahahahaha jew your funny...... and just sent a reply to your text not sure if you got it yet.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:53 AM
She's BACK

MY GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! DASHY POOOOOOOOOOOO!!! BIG JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ!!! Hey sweetie!! I know you miss going at with me! ICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! I've been HORRIBLE Ice Man! You guys were supposed to protect me & you let me get involved with an IDIOT from SPJ!!! Thank God I came to my senses! New rule for me...NEVER DATE ANYONE YOU MEET ON A FORUM! I'm sure you're still holding down the Iphone section!! "If I can find it"!!

SPJ has grown so big I feel like a little ant!! I don't know anybody anymore Where's my Big C????? Where's Broski and all the other people I know? This site feels so high tech now... So don't yell at me if I mess up...give a sista a break! Love you guys!

Imma call you 2nite Dash...

Old 02-26-2009, 06:34 AM

MY GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! DASHY POOOOOOOOOOOO!!! BIG JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ!!! Hey sweetie!! I know you miss going at with me! ICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! I've been HORRIBLE Ice Man! You guys were supposed to protect me & you let me get involved with an IDIOT from SPJ!!! Thank God I came to my senses! New rule for me...NEVER DATE ANYONE YOU MEET ON A FORUM! I'm sure you're still holding down the Iphone section!! "If I can find it"!!

SPJ has grown so big I feel like a little ant!! I don't know anybody anymore Where's my Big C????? Where's Broski and all the other people I know? This site feels so high tech now... So don't yell at me if I mess up...give a sista a break! Love you guys!

gooo dash goooo I see you rollin!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW2anNxUl3s
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2009, 10:34 AM

hahahaha yea fro sure and i didnt know you met your last boyfriend here?.......... and im sorry it didnt work out for you.... i will be waiting at work for you to call me tonight haha

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

gooo dash goooo I see you rollin!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR5KgDcSnxE

hahahahha owned by youtube
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2009, 10:46 AM
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lol...well aunesti, alot of staff or not staff anymore that u remember...broski is still here...but people like tigerz, louise, tar, and I know I'm missing like 2 other people are not staff anymore...we still got broski and a few other u would remember, but most of staff are new people that have earned staff from their continued support and contributions to SPJ....I did miss your polite question askin' self,lol...and about that relationship...u not talkin bout who I think ur talking bout,are u? starts with an "M," and ryhmes with "GOT TO GO"....if thats the case I thought u was joking about that situtation, I didn't actually believe yall really met up and went out...lol....ahh my poor aunesti, tell ICEMAN,everything.

The Following User Says Thank You to ICEM/\N For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2009, 11:07 AM

hahahaha yea fro sure and i didnt know you met your last boyfriend here?.......... and im sorry it didnt work out for you.... i will be waiting at work for you to call me tonight haha

hahahahha owned by youtube
fixed it for you buddy....lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2009, 04:31 PM
She's BACK

“ Originally Posted by ICEM/\N View Post

lol...well aunesti, alot of staff or not staff anymore that u remember...broski is still here...but people like tigerz, louise, tar, and I know I'm missing like 2 other people are not staff anymore...we still got broski and a few other u would remember, but most of staff are new people that have earned staff from their continued support and contributions to SPJ....I did miss your polite question askin' self,lol...and about that relationship...u not talkin bout who I think ur talking bout,are u? starts with an "M," and ryhmes with "GOT TO GO"....if thats the case I thought u was joking about that situtation, I didn't actually believe yall really met up and went out...lol....ahh my poor aunesti, tell ICEMAN,everything.

lol Iceman...no, Mandingo is still my Big Bro! Love him to death & yes we're really good friends in real life. It's somebody that I won't name. He hasn't been up here in a while so I feel safe coming back here. Anyway, thanks for the heads up on everyone. Dang, I miss Tar!!! I'll give him a call & make sure he's alright... I think broski is still mad at me because he hasn't came by to say hello..

And yes Iceman..nobody asks a question as sweet as me *wink* lolol.

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
lost, minute