Old 02-27-2009, 12:16 PM
simplyput3456 simplyput3456 is offline   Thread Starter  
She's BACK
Mobile Model: TP2, Iphone, Cliq
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile, At&t
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View simplyput3456's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View simplyput3456's Photo Album Add simplyput3456's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Where is my Big C

Where are you puertoblack2003? Your nena has been looking for you since I got back! Hope all is well. When are you coming back to VA? Also, is my girl D Mysterio & my buddy Broski still around? I swear SPJ has gone worldwide! This site seems so big now! Can't find NOTHING & NOBODY!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to simplyput3456 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2009, 12:56 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Where is my Big C

“ Originally Posted by simplyput3456 View Post

Where are you puertoblack2003? Your nena has been looking for you since I got back! Hope all is well. When are you coming back to VA? Also, is my girl D Mysterio & my buddy Broski still around? I swear SPJ has gone worldwide! This site seems so big now! Can't find NOTHING & NOBODY!

lol...I'm still here nena just going thru some personal issues.but everything appears to coming along.Yea spj is out there.The site hasn't change that much only the skins but other stuff was moved around if you look on top of the navigation bar you'll see Mobile resource and information support everything you need will be there at your disposal.Not sure when I'm planning to go down there.But my oldest been coming up so i can spend time with my grand babies...lol...

What happen to your myspace?????

The Following User Says Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2009, 03:44 PM
simplyput3456 simplyput3456 is offline   Thread Starter  
She's BACK
Mobile Model: TP2, Iphone, Cliq
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile, At&t
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View simplyput3456's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View simplyput3456's Photo Album Add simplyput3456's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I met a guy here on SPJ Big C & he was psychotic! We dated about 8 months but we broke up right before Xmas. When I went to the inauguration, he hacked my myspace page, deleted all my friends, posted some "for him only" photos of me, took over all my internet accounts such as emails & so forth and I couldn't get into anything anymore. I had to threaten him for him to even delete my page! It was HORRIBLE Big C!! Wish I had never met him! Anyway, if I get another page I'll request you. I'm sorry you have stuff going on. I'll pray for you guys! Love ya!!!

Your Nena!

Old 02-27-2009, 04:14 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by simplyput3456 View Post

I met a guy here on SPJ Big C & he was psychotic! We dated about 8 months but we broke up right before Xmas. When I went to the inauguration, he hacked my myspace page, deleted all my friends, posted some "for him only" photos of me, took over all my internet accounts such as emails & so forth and I couldn't get into anything anymore. I had to threaten him for him to even delete my page! It was HORRIBLE Big C!! Wish I had never met him! Anyway, if I get another page I'll request you. I'm sorry you have stuff going on. I'll pray for you guys! Love ya!!!

Your Nena!
thanks nena i can use some spiritual energy my way.

The Following User Says Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
big