Old 02-27-2009, 08:21 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Thinking About Leaving

i am serious about this too so please dont think that i am bluffing. To tell the truth i pull my weight around here more than any other staff member besides puertoblack2003. I post apps, offer support, help people out whether it is sending them a phone to borrow, selling them something for a cheap price, give advice, free one on one help on my own time, etc and people have been taking advantage of that. I am more than a mind i am human and have feelings to. it sucks to feel like you are being used taken advantage of by the people that you consider/ed family and close friends. Don't get me wrong i love the staff and know that the staff will always have my back but come on cant i get a thanks for what i do here? i offer more support on the boards than anyone in history of forums as my post count shows you and only 11,000 thank yous and installs on my apps i post are ridiculous. look at my installs on the guitar hero 3 that i cracked. i got like 8 of them and over 2000 downloads from the attachment alone and that doesnt include the 3589 downloads throguh the link i offered? im sorry and dont want to sound big headed and all but all i would like to have is people that dont use me for my knowledge in this field and thats how i feel i am being treated. i love this site as many know but im not going to stay at a place that im used at. i can back up the above also, when i go and try to have a convo with people that always go back to the mobile game....., i dont want to talk mobile 24/7 like some freak without a life. i love the mobile world but i dont want to live it. i hope all will resepect my decision i make.... i will be back on sunday with an answer since i will be on alittle tonight and none on saturday...... just find it sad that i cant get the common courtesy from people that i feel i deserve for what i help everyone with... i know many will say its the leechers, no its not the leechers it the people using that i have experienced first hand and am fed the **** up with.... so with that said i MAY be leaving on sunday and stepping down. The site will be in good hands with the staff here and that i am sure of. thanks to the staff for all their hard work and you guys will do great if i make my final decsion of leaving.

Thanks
The Following 44 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 02-27-2009, 08:31 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Thinking About Leaving

wow Dash sorry to hear that man and i know you do alot but still dont think you should leave you should seriously take some time off but dont call it quits bro . Ill help you out if i have 2 somehow idk you just let me know Thanks for all your great help ,I still member the first time i posted here you were the first 2 say whats up and you got mad at me at time sorry i was a noob ,still am but im not as noobish now .take it easy
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2009, 08:33 PM
previously codydavis22
Mobile Model: Motorola Droid
Mobile Carrier: Verizon

View V I P's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View V I P's Photo Album Add V I P's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I think that would be a shame Dash. I know that I really appreciate what you do here and I'm pretty sure that most people are. I know that you don't get all of the credit that you deserve but you know that you are a junkie at heart and you would miss all of us too much. You just have to tell yourself that.....yeah people are lazy sometimes but that isn't because they are not actually thankful. I know that the only reason that I try and help out around here is because I see you and others that are always willing to help and I feel that it is part of my obligation as a member of this FREE forum to help out answering people's questions when I can. IDK Dash.......all I know is that it would be a true loss to this community.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to V I P For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2009, 08:34 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch
Mobile Carrier: Bell

Thanked 1,491 Times in 532 Posts

View raybond25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View raybond25's Photo Album Add raybond25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

i am serious about this too so please dont think that i am bluffing. To tell the truth i pull my weight around here more than any other staff member besides puertoblack2003. I post apps, offer support, help people out whether it is sending them a phone to borrow, selling them something for a cheap price, give advice, free one on one help on my own time, etc and people have been taking advantage of that. I am more than a mind i am human and have feelings to. it sucks to feel like you are being used taken advantage of by the people that you consider/ed family and close friends. Don't get me wrong i love the staff and know that the staff will always have my back but come on cant i get a thanks for what i do here? i offer more support on the boards than anyone in history of forums as my post count shows you and only 11,000 thank yous and installs on my apps i post are ridiculous. look at my installs on the guitar hero 3 that i cracked. i got like 8 of them and over 2000 downloads from the attachment alone and that doesnt include the 3589 downloads throguh the link i offered? im sorry and dont want to sound big headed and all but all i would like to have is people that dont use me for my knowledge in this field and thats how i feel i am being treated. i love this site as many know but im not going to stay at a place that im used at. i can back up the above also, when i go and try to have a convo with people that always go back to the mobile game....., i dont want to talk mobile 24/7 like some freak without a life. i love the mobile world but i dont want to live it. i hope all will resepect my decision i make.... i will be back on sunday with an answer since i will be on alittle tonight and none on saturday...... just find it sad that i cant get the common courtesy from people that i feel i deserve for what i help everyone with... i know many will say its the leechers, no its not the leechers it the people using that i have experienced first hand and am fed the **** up with.... so with that said i MAY be leaving on sunday and stepping down. The site will be in good hands with the staff here and that i am sure of. thanks to the staff for all their hard work and you guys will do great if i make my final decsion of leaving.

Thanks
i see where you're coming from bro

i been a ghost here lately and i feel bad 'bout that bc of all SPJ has given me, i fully support any decision you make and would like to say that it'll be a sad day in SPJ's short history if you leave
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to raybond25 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2009, 08:40 PM
SPJ Addict :)
Mobile Model: DaPrettiestTouchPro
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

Thanked 2,150 Times in 661 Posts

View littledaisy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View littledaisy's Photo Album Add littledaisy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well all i gotta say is that in my short time being here you are the person who has always been there for me no matter what...even when it was that one time that had nothing to do with SPJ or YOU for that matter..and you were there to help me out and take care of me...and i will always remember that...i really appreciate all you have done for me and everybody else on the site. i really dont know what it is like to be in your position right now so all i can say is that whatever your decision may be..you will always have a friend in me...hope all goes well...

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to littledaisy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2009, 08:45 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

DASH WTF BRO....How about those yankees....lol I feel you bro...Take a break get your head right......Were here...you got the digits...if you wanna talk about T & A call me...lol or even weed...hit me up.....
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2009, 08:46 PM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hi D/\SH and wow bud i can understand this its not not a good feeling to be used like that for your nolage i said it today to you have a lot on your plate you are to good for life you help always in any way you can noob or not a noob pms you get al the apps you have to follow work arround the board support uploading posting and all the rest you have to do and you have a life the forget that i have mad respect for you and what ever decsion you make i will respect that stil said news to here this take a break D/\SH you need it and its your life dont now what else to say dont leav spj

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2009, 08:49 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE
Mobile Model: HTC DIAMOND
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 4,383 Times in 1,330 Posts

View TaylorSPJ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TaylorSPJ's Photo Album Add TaylorSPJ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thanks
wow man this is crazy....I totally understand on the issue with the Grab-n-goers and the Leechers....down right ridiculous. I know how many hours you put into the site, perfecting,moding,monitoring, everything you can do it for the better. But more recently there has been many attempts on Admins/Mods wanting to step down. You did not let that happen. I feel this site will not be the same w/ out ya man. I hope you decide to change your mind but again I totally understand how it is to not be appreciated. I counted over 1,000 downloads from my tweaks thread and I only have 13 Installed marked....It is ridiculous that people cant hit the thanks button or install but that is going to happen at every single site. So Have a good weekend man and I hope to see ya Monday.

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2009, 08:58 PM
Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
Mobile Model: TP2, omnia, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Can You Hear Me Now

Thanked 2,677 Times in 807 Posts

View MikeyD's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MikeyD's Photo Album Add MikeyD's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Well brother you have to do what is right for you. This is some shocking news but i can see where YOU are coming from. I see your post count and im like damn i wish i knew half of what you do. You will be sorely missed around here. Maybe you can some time off like a few weeks and see where you stand after that. But you know i will respect any decision that you make.

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to MikeyD For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2009, 09:13 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Prizo!!!

Thanked 7,924 Times in 2,668 Posts

View Superman369's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Superman369's Photo Album Add Superman369's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Dude....don't make me fly out to Michigan and whoop that ass all up in the snow. I'll do it........direct flight........don't tempt me. Haha. I can get away with it too.......I do know how the law works, or should I say...how to get "around" certain aspects

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Superman369 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2009, 09:16 PM
Mobile Model: HTCT0UCHPR0

View lrddp's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View lrddp's Photo Album Add lrddp's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thanks
i Can Deff Feel You There...I Make Beats And Its The same shit People who clam they friends and fam always try to use you because your there friend....i feel yuh on dat.....YUh should just take a break because yuh need it.....and not leave but take a long brake

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lrddp For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2009, 09:17 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro

Thanked 1,567 Times in 480 Posts

View Sh0wNuF's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Sh0wNuF's Photo Album Add Sh0wNuF's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

damn bro...I understand where you are coming from and ultimately it is your decision to make but I don't think you should leave...SPJ wouldn't be SPJ without D/\sh, you truly are an icon in the mobile world...I know that there are a lot of people who don't hit the installed and thanks button but I believe we have a good core group of people here who do that and provide support when they can. As great as the rest of the moderators/staff are I don't think that there is anyone out here that knows as much as you on so many different aspects of the mobile world. Just know that SPJ will always be your home and that we as a community will always be here and be behind whatever decision you make.

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Sh0wNuF For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2009, 09:19 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thanks

i feel you buddy..the things is i have a mod that will eliminate all that.i don't know if you remember when i had it over at ptech because i was going through those motion too.Let me know I'll close the board down so i can install it.

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2009, 09:21 PM
Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
Mobile Model: TP2, omnia, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Can You Hear Me Now

Thanked 2,677 Times in 807 Posts

View MikeyD's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MikeyD's Photo Album Add MikeyD's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

i feel you buddy..the things is i have a mod that will eliminate all that.i don't know if you remember when i had it over at ptech because i was going through those motion too.Let me know I'll close the board down so i can install it.
I say do it pb this kinda frustrates all staff not just D/\sh, but he puts out most of the releases

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MikeyD For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2009, 09:22 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE

View TaylorSPJ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TaylorSPJ's Photo Album Add TaylorSPJ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Yo PB is the mod to make the mark as installed automatic when it is downloaded??? or am I way off lol

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2009, 09:26 PM
OG Member

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by MikeyD View Post

I say do it pb this kinda frustrates all staff not just D/\sh, but he puts out most of the releases
well ,when dash gets back we'll take it to staff section to figure out,that mods has alot of selection and i want dash opinion to what it's suitable.Trust me it will eliminate alot of hit and runs that goes on lately

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2009, 09:29 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

it hurts to have to see dash have to post this or get to a point where he feels this way. i understand totally and you are the heart that keeps this site alive...... no need to leave bro. it wouldnt be the same without you.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to BiG JeW For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2009, 09:29 PM
OG Member

“ Originally Posted by TaylorSPJ View Post

Yo PB is the mod to make the mark as installed automatic when it is downloaded??? or am I way off lol
well it's more like to view the product or attachments you have to either thank the post or reply or you have to get certain post counts to see attachments but I'll let dashy chose which is suitable

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2009, 09:54 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by lrddp View Post

i Can Deff Feel You There...I Make Beats And Its The same shit People who clam they friends and fam always try to use you because your there friend....i feel yuh on dat.....YUh should just take a break because yuh need it.....and not leave but take a long brake

well ,when dash gets back we'll take it to staff section to figure out,that mods has alot of selection and i want dash opinion to what it's suitable.Trust me it will eliminate alot of hit and runs that goes on lately
through all of this i see that many took it as me just not feeling i get the credit on the boards with the thank yous but thats the smallest part of it all...... really i am human and i do have feelings. i am good with mobile phones but wehn people you consider friends walk all over you and dont want to talk anything with you but how to fix troubles it gets depressing. friends are supposed to be there for you no matter what and you should be able to talk to friends about anything..... i dont go on palringo anymore for that mere fact. i would just like to have a regular conversation not mobile releated for once with people but that never works out that way. im not a machine and i dont live for ppc's or to serve and help anyome... i am my own man and jsut want the respect and want people who are true friends in my life. we started that way and i have friends in most of the staff here. (newer dont know you since i cant go on palringo anymore) it didnt used to be like this and i dont want to be known as D/\SH anymore because D/\SH isnt respected.... i wish i could change my identity but i cant you know....... its just tough to see something i loved for so long become not fun not becasue of something i did but becasue of others enforcing my joy and making it work for me in the end.... as many have noticed i havent been on nearly as much as i used to for this reason and have been thinking this through for some time now and wanted to make my decision public to everyone since i owe that to the staff especially.... my decision isnt final yet but its weighted at leaving at this point in time...... i love you all here and pb if you want to try the one with the thanks we can see how that works out and all.... jsut let me know.... thanks for being htere always buddy :>\

D/\SH
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2009, 10:00 PM
EkLiPz3
Mobile Model: BB Bold 9700
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile
Mobile OS: BlackBerry

View eklipz3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View eklipz3's Photo Album Add eklipz3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Even though i've only been @ this site for a short period of time i have to say dash is the man.. theres alot of stuff that he really doesnt need to get involved wit but he still does cuz he is a good dude. He helps the noobs,experts,members,and other staff wit no questions asked. Dash your the man hands down and i think if u need time u need time cuz i feel you on putting your heart into something and gettin shitted on in return!... be koo D/-\sH!

-EkLiPzE
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to eklipz3 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2009, 10:04 PM
previously codydavis22

View V I P's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View V I P's Photo Album Add V I P's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I understand that Dash but I don't think that people do it intentionally. Basically cells phone mods is the context in which we all know each other. I don't know who specifically you are referring to but it's hard to have friendships outside of this context without actually seeing and meeting one another IMO. Not saying that we aren't all friends here or that we aren't a community.....but we all are here because of one common interest. With that said, I think that it would still be possible to have friendships outside of this context but you probably would need to take this up with people individually. For instance if you were on palringo and somebody asked you a question or for help.....tell them right then and there that you are not a live customer service rep and to post there question on the boards. This is the sort of thing that I think you would only have to say once for people to get the idea. Or....in this case, just from you sharing your feelings on this subject should be enough. Anyways Dash...just keep your head up buddy.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to V I P For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2009, 10:09 PM
Mobile Model: G1
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile
Mobile OS: Unknown

View lalomartinez's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View lalomartinez's Photo Album Add lalomartinez's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

D/\SH!! My nigguh!! Homie I know what you mean, you can put your whole hart into something, and at the end of the day someone will look at it and say "eh," F*CK those people, brother as along we have a sense of accomplishment, no one can take that away from you, you will always be your own worst critic, and the best compliment will be the one you give your self.

You're right there are a lot of parasites here that are just on here for what you guys offer, you bring a lot to the table and these nigguz don't even give the Courtesy of a jiggle to the nut sack, you know.

Well homie I'm sure whatever you decide, we will all respect it, we wont like it, but we will respect it, good luck to you my brother, and hopefully Sunday comes you'll still be part of this team, if you should anything my brother, I (along with your peers) are here and also have you back, Dude if you need me to whoop someones ass, let me know!!LoL

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to lalomartinez For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2009, 10:13 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

through all of this i see that many took it as me just not feeling i get the credit on the boards with the thank yous but thats the smallest part of it all...... really i am human and i do have feelings. i am good with mobile phones but wehn people you consider friends walk all over you and dont want to talk anything with you but how to fix troubles it gets depressing. friends are supposed to be there for you no matter what and you should be able to talk to friends about anything..... i dont go on palringo anymore for that mere fact. i would just like to have a regular conversation not mobile releated for once with people but that never works out that way. im not a machine and i dont live for ppc's or to serve and help anyome... i am my own man and jsut want the respect and want people who are true friends in my life. we started that way and i have friends in most of the staff here. (newer dont know you since i cant go on palringo anymore) it didnt used to be like this and i dont want to be known as D/\SH anymore because D/\SH isnt respected.... i wish i could change my identity but i cant you know....... its just tough to see something i loved for so long become not fun not becasue of something i did but becasue of others enforcing my joy and making it work for me in the end.... as many have noticed i havent been on nearly as much as i used to for this reason and have been thinking this through for some time now and wanted to make my decision public to everyone since i owe that to the staff especially.... my decision isnt final yet but its weighted at leaving at this point in time...... i love you all here and pb if you want to try the one with the thanks we can see how that works out and all.... jsut let me know.... thanks for being htere always buddy :>\

D/\SH

Bubba, I hear where you are coming from and I know that we kick it on a level more then just ppc's. Just look at how many kills you got on GTA with me... J/k.... but on the real, I am here for you and I am a true friend. I hope you find it in your heart to stay as I dont think I would log on to SPJ if my brother from the SPJ family is no longer with me. We have some great times on SPJ and talk about many things on a personal level, unfortunately, not everyone is going to recognize your efforts and hard work you do because people will be people. Some are good and some bad, the bad ones are the ones that are ruining it for the ones that do care. So with great respect, please reconsider as I dont know where I would be without my brother from another mother, like NO OTHER!

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BiG JeW For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2009, 10:14 PM

“ Originally Posted by codydavis22 View Post

I understand that Dash but I don't think that people do it intentionally. Basically cells phone mods is the context in which we all know each other. I don't know who specifically you are referring to but it's hard to have friendships outside of this context without actually seeing and meeting one another IMO. Not saying that we aren't all friends here or that we aren't a community.....but we all are here because of one common interest. With that said, I think that it would still be possible to have friendships outside of this context but you probably would need to take this up with people individually. For instance if you were on palringo and somebody asked you a question or for help.....tell them right then and there that you are not a live customer service rep and to post there question on the boards. This is the sort of thing that I think you would only have to say once for people to get the idea. Or....in this case, just from you sharing your feelings on this subject should be enough. Anyways Dash...just keep your head up buddy.
every single person in the staff is my FRIEND and FAMILY and i havent met any of them. pb is like a second father firgure to me since me and my father have a great relationship but we dont share many common interests. i feel you can make friends without troubles through the web. but thats my thoughts on the topic and i have done that through youtube, palringo, aim, pm's, emails, etc...... its pretty damn sad that right when i log on i get mass amounts of messages for support... i cant escape it. like for instance i logged on today and within 20 seconds i had over 30 messages asking for support.... icant keep doing that all the time......... (no they werent old they were new from within those 30 seconds.)
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2009, 10:18 PM

“ Originally Posted by lalomartinez View Post

D/\SH!! My nigguh!! Homie I know what you mean, you can put your whole hart into something, and at the end of the day someone will look at it and say "eh," F*CK those people, brother as along we have a sense of accomplishment, no one can take that away from you, you will always be your own worst critic, and the best compliment will be the one you give your self.

You're right there are a lot of parasites here that are just on here for what you guys offer, you bring a lot to the table and these nigguz don't even give the Courtesy of a jiggle to the nut sack, you know.

Well homie I'm sure whatever you decide, we will all respect it, we wont like it, but we will respect it, good luck to you my brother, and hopefully Sunday comes you'll still be part of this team, if you should anything my brother, I (along with your peers) are here and also have you back, Dude if you need me to whoop someones ass, let me know!!LoL
thanks bro.... just unsure of everything you know..... its hard when you feel you are being used and than realize finally your not thinking that but you are being used and taken advantage of.

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

Bubba, I hear where you are coming from and I know that we kick it on a level more then just ppc's. Just look at how many kills you got on GTA with me... J/k.... but on the real, I am here for you and I am a true friend. I hope you find it in your heart to stay as I dont think I would log on to SPJ if my brother from the SPJ family is no longer with me. We have some great times on SPJ and talk about many things on a personal level, unfortunately, not everyone is going to recognize your efforts and hard work you do because people will be people. Some are good and some bad, the bad ones are the ones that are ruining it for the ones that do care. So with great respect, please reconsider as I dont know where I would be without my brother from another mother, like NO OTHER!
for sure jew i love ya to death and will alwyas be there for you and i know you the same..... you will be one of the first to know along with pb on my final decision.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2009, 10:26 PM
OG Member

thanks bro.... just unsure of everything you know..... its hard when you feel you are being used and than realize finally your not thinking that but you are being used and taken advantage of.

for sure jew i love ya to death and will alwyas be there for you and i know you the same..... you will be one of the first to know along with pb on my final decision.
hey dashy are you hitting that bottle again hahahaha j/k buddy yea bro I'll set that up in a couple of days or less....I did feel that way at one point running ptech and i was close to shutting it down till dashy came around and gave me hope. but we all have feelins and we all have to respect that..You got my digits hit me up if you need anything.

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2009, 10:55 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

that is some really sad news man, even though we dont talk much outside the site, i consider you a friend and someone i can trust and you know that since you did me the favor of the extra device (if it bothers you in some way, send me a pm ok buddy? i noticed that you mentioned something similar in the first post) but simce then you know that i wouldnt allow any more favors cus i know how it feels to be taken advantage of and i dont want to be part of the problem.

As for pple seeing you as only PPCs, i totally understand. even though one of the above posts is right (about that being the first obvious thing in common) pple should be able to escape the mobile world and see you as a fun loving guy who is addicted to Jessica Alba and rays sister lol, thats why i always like to joke around with you from time to time, from my sister comments...... all the way to D/\SH in a mullet Lmao, i know its hard to escape the noobs but as you said, you are not a CS Rep so dont stress out man, i hope that the site becomes more member dependant instead of staff dependant so that issue can be resolved.

anyway, even though we dont talk much outside the site, i consider you as a friend and you know that you can count on me for anything bro, dont think that any friendship is a one way street homie. i apprieciate you as a person with a huge heart and it sucks that pple use that to their advantage but know that you have a true friend in me buddy

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2009, 11:14 PM
Shizzile on the WIzzel
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH PRO
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT phone on MTS

Thanked 2,069 Times in 450 Posts

View PROBEX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PROBEX's Photo Album Add PROBEX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Take ureself a bit of a holiday man... you sound stressed out. I know I get like that after after pouring your life into your projects. Seriously man how often do I go to my personal website SSR... not to often to be real I got tired of it, but I know its there when I'm ready to go back to it. Just needed a break... we all hit that point. Don't stress to much about it things always have a way of working themselves out man. There are always gonna be people that get on your last nerve, just know there are also people that DO HAVE GREAT RESPECT FOR YOU. I'm proud to say I am one of those people. If there is anything I can do for you hit me up, maybe a sexy graphic or something. )

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to PROBEX For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2009, 11:23 PM

View hauntedchild's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View hauntedchild's Photo Album Add hauntedchild's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Sorry to hear that D/\sh. I wish I could contribute more to the site and all but I am a noob to forums and to smartphones. I spend most of my time just reading and learning on this site. I have learned so much from this site and am thankful to you and everyone who contributes here.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to hauntedchild For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2009, 11:35 PM
Mobile Model: Mogul, Pro, Iphone
Mobile Carrier: Sprint, At&t

View nadcicle's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View nadcicle's Photo Album Add nadcicle's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Yo D/\sh i know i haven't really made any kind of bond with you or anything, but i honostly feel that your loss will be missed entirely to much around here for you to leave.

If it weren't for you i really don't think I would of had the balls to flash my phone or do anything to it. I find myself to be a rare breed of reading before doing things and all of your knowledge of what it is you do astounds me and i really think it would make things here change immensly without your presence.

I couldn't think of what it would have been like without discovering that video on youtube that started out. " What's going on? It's your boy D/\sh from smart phone junkie.com" From there on I was hooked and watched every informational video you had put out.

Don't let shit get you down man!! Keep yah head up pimpin!!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nadcicle For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2009, 12:10 AM

hey dashy are you hitting that bottle again hahahaha j/k buddy yea bro I'll set that up in a couple of days or less....I did feel that way at one point running ptech and i was close to shutting it down till dashy came around and gave me hope. but we all have feelins and we all have to respect that..You got my digits hit me up if you need anything.
hahahaha pb i loved p-tech and you are the reason im here... i asked you questions and you were blunt and to the point which i loved in an owner and made that my home until we decided to build this puppy up.

“ Originally Posted by Mike20PR View Post

that is some really sad news man, even though we dont talk much outside the site, i consider you a friend and someone i can trust and you know that since you did me the favor of the extra device (if it bothers you in some way, send me a pm ok buddy? i noticed that you mentioned something similar in the first post) but simce then you know that i wouldnt allow any more favors cus i know how it feels to be taken advantage of and i dont want to be part of the problem.

As for pple seeing you as only PPCs, i totally understand. even though one of the above posts is right (about that being the first obvious thing in common) pple should be able to escape the mobile world and see you as a fun loving guy who is addicted to Jessica Alba and rays sister lol, thats why i always like to joke around with you from time to time, from my sister comments...... all the way to D/\SH in a mullet Lmao, i know its hard to escape the noobs but as you said, you are not a CS Rep so dont stress out man, i hope that the site becomes more member dependant instead of staff dependant so that issue can be resolved.

anyway, even though we dont talk much outside the site, i consider you as a friend and you know that you can count on me for anything bro, dont think that any friendship is a one way street homie. i apprieciate you as a person with a huge heart and it sucks that pple use that to their advantage but know that you have a true friend in me buddy
naw that wasnt toward you so dont worry, you have helped me soooo much with all you do and you still come around even with computer problems and that shows me something there. you too are my friend and always will be no matter what....... take it easy pimping and we will tlak for sure.

“ Originally Posted by PROBEX View Post

Take ureself a bit of a holiday man... you sound stressed out. I know I get like that after after pouring your life into your projects. Seriously man how often do I go to my personal website SSR... not to often to be real I got tired of it, but I know its there when I'm ready to go back to it. Just needed a break... we all hit that point. Don't stress to much about it things always have a way of working themselves out man. There are always gonna be people that get on your last nerve, just know there are also people that DO HAVE GREAT RESPECT FOR YOU. I'm proud to say I am one of those people. If there is anything I can do for you hit me up, maybe a sexy graphic or something. )
thanks probex and thanks for the texts :> means more than you would know

“ Originally Posted by nadcicle View Post

Yo D/\sh i know i haven't really made any kind of bond with you or anything, but i honostly feel that your loss will be missed entirely to much around here for you to leave.

If it weren't for you i really don't think I would of had the balls to flash my phone or do anything to it. I find myself to be a rare breed of reading before doing things and all of your knowledge of what it is you do astounds me and i really think it would make things here change immensly without your presence.

I couldn't think of what it would have been like without discovering that video on youtube that started out. " What's going on? It's your boy D/\sh from smart phone junkie.com" From there on I was hooked and watched every informational video you had put out.

Don't let shit get you down man!! Keep yah head up pimpin!!
hahaha thanks bro, you know i got you if you ever need anything

now straight up, the site does have a lot of stress but i do love it here dont get me wrong, how couldnt i ? SPJ turned two years old on the 22nd of feb 09. this is my baby and my love and joy for the past two years. all i said throughout this thread was all true and how i feel. now this has taken me a while to get the balls to say but here we go. on top of me moving back to michigan for my moms i went through my buddy committing suicide just days ago, i was soooo torn up because he was my brother i never had (2 older sisters) i was pretty much attached at the hip with him and loved him to death. after this happened i had no clue what to do or anything. so i resorted to what he did and that was popping lots of vicodin and than chugging some alcohol. i was hospitalized for 18 hours until i got cleared to be released. its just been so hard and i think that ithe only thing that kept me from taking the rest of the bottle of vicodin and drinking the second half of the fifth was you all and my mom and dad. i knew they were be deathly depressed without me being there since i am their little boy. i love you all and cant tell you what it all mean to me..... jsut hard knowing the woman i loved and was engaged too cheated on me 2 years ago and havent had a girl since. this makes it hard since your girl is who you feel comfortable talking to since talking to your boys and breaking down crying like i am now isnt something that you want your boys to see you doing for man reasons...... i just dont know what to do anymore,,,, its tough i dont want to keep going throug hte constant depression that i do go through. it seems like the only time that im hapy is when im on here lately........ i love this place but im soooo confused right now..... i know that there isnt much anyone can say to this post especially but thank you all for the memories and my final decision will be coming soon.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2009, 12:19 AM
previously codydavis22

Damn Dash that is some pretty rough stuff. You have to keep your head up buddy and NEVER give up. I've been through some stuff in my life and if you need somebody to talk to I would be more than willing to talk to you....pm me if you would like my #.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to V I P For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2009, 12:19 AM
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I just read all the posts in this thread and I am deeply saddened with the decision that DASH has come to...I know you have not made anything final yet bro...but I can't see you go bro...the name DASH has become so famous that it is almost synonymous with the word "windows mobile." You are the truth man and just give me the names of those bothering you and I will start giving infractions like cops giving DUI tickets....lol, but seriously br, if you need some time off, I can understand that, but please don't leave man...you were the one who referred me here so long ago if you remember those days...I have grown to really respect you more than anybody I know online and I just would hate for not only myself but to deprive the world of such a irreplaceable person. All the staff is great...especially the owner, puertoblack2003....but I agree that everyone one of the members and staff will agree with me when I say that SPJ without Dash can never be the same no matter how much staff has got ur back bro. Whatever your final decision is bro...I am always here for you and you can always hit me up whenever you need any help and if people bug you for help you got my emails, my youtube channel, and my pm box...just send them my way...and for any staff with questions bro...just give them my number and I will always have ur back!

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ICEM/\N For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2009, 12:27 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint htc hero
Mobile OS: 5.0

View R.A.M's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View R.A.M's Photo Album Add R.A.M's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

What up Dash I hate to see you go I came here because of you and your helpful videos and found your work very helpful I just wanted to say thanks for all the work and yeah I know I have not been on here contributing in sometime but I have all this stuff going on with my new house work coaching my daughters junior basketball team and not to mention another baby girl on the way I hope to have some time soon to help out around here thanks a million Dash
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to R.A.M For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2009, 12:32 AM
Nickel Nickel NINE

hahahaha pb i loved p-tech and you are the reason im here... i asked you questions and you were blunt and to the point which i loved in an owner and made that my home until we decided to build this puppy up.

naw that wasnt toward you so dont worry, you have helped me soooo much with all you do and you still come around even with computer problems and that shows me something there. you too are my friend and always will be no matter what....... take it easy pimping and we will tlak for sure.

thanks probex and thanks for the texts :> means more than you would know

hahaha thanks bro, you know i got you if you ever need anything

now straight up, the site does have a lot of stress but i do love it here dont get me wrong, how couldnt i ? SPJ turned two years old on the 22nd of feb 09. this is my baby and my love and joy for the past two years. all i said throughout this thread was all true and how i feel. now this has taken me a while to get the balls to say but here we go. on top of me moving back to michigan for my moms i went through my buddy committing suicide just days ago, i was soooo torn up because he was my brother i never had (2 older sisters) i was pretty much attached at the hip with him and loved him to death. after this happened i had no clue what to do or anything. so i resorted to what he did and that was popping lots of vicodin and than chugging some alcohol. i was hospitalized for 18 hours until i got cleared to be released. its just been so hard and i think that ithe only thing that kept me from taking the rest of the bottle of vicodin and drinking the second half of the fifth was you all and my mom and dad. i knew they were be deathly depressed without me being there since i am their little boy. i love you all and cant tell you what it all mean to me..... jsut hard knowing the woman i loved and was engaged too cheated on me 2 years ago and havent had a girl since. this makes it hard since your girl is who you feel comfortable talking to since talking to your boys and breaking down crying like i am now isnt something that you want your boys to see you doing for man reasons...... i just dont know what to do anymore,,,, its tough i dont want to keep going throug hte constant depression that i do go through. it seems like the only time that im hapy is when im on here lately........ i love this place but im soooo confused right now..... i know that there isnt much anyone can say to this post especially but thank you all for the memories and my final decision will be coming soon.
Wow man that took some balls all right to come out an say that.....I dont even know what to say but keep your head up man....life suxs for the most part but you make it for what it is....life has its ups and down....for me it seems like it has ups downs sideways backwards you name it....but no matter how hard you try it seems like it doesnt get better,,......but it does man, and ill tell you what. not having a girl or bein in a relationship isnt the end man....me and you are the same age and ive been with the same girl almost 5 yrs now......dont get me wrong i love my wife and I love my daughter, but i missed out on alot of fun shit....just bein able to go out and not worry about a thing....part hardy, hangin with the boys for countless hours....it all gets taken away....spread those ****in wings an fly man....just have fun....dont worry about little things anymore....live life man......i know loosing friends can be hard and a best friend even harder. but dont forget you have countles friends here, im only a text/call away....shit im on palringo now man....i made the staff room for a reason....got tired of all the support question when im tryin to chilll......so dont forget man where all here for you ready to so what it takes to get you back on your feet....

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2009, 12:35 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Wow... thats wild... I leave for a minute, and the Boy D/\SH thinking about leavin.... thats insane! I mean, I just read through this whole post, and the outpouring of emotions from the reg here on the site is moving, and, there not much to be said after that... but speaking from personal experience man... there will be a huge whole in SPJ w/o you... you are the heart and backbone of the site... But I feel where you coming from dawg... your more than just that, cuz to say that is like saying your the main supporter (which of coarse you are) of the site and thats it... and thats far from the truth... I know Im the new kid on the block (at least runnin w/ the staff crew)... but in the time Ive been here you've been a teacher and a friend... Since I've been here I felt nothin but open arms from you the staff, and the members (at least the real members here)... youve taught me about ppc's (just a small sampling of it... still so much to learn, and i am) but more than that, we've shared laughs, cracked jokes, and slowly but surely, have been developing bonds (digital or otherwise) in ways that may have been built on common ppc interest, but deepining over time dawg... I gots luv for yahll, and I know you must have it too, or you never would help start this whole movements, and brought the rest of us along w/ you... Its sad when, people manage to suck the Joy of what you lovce, but Im hopin that love is still there, because judging from the outpour from everyone here... there's love goin both ways... and weather you choose to leave or juust fall back, or stay.... SPJ is your home bro... and as much as SPJ needs you on that basic ppc knowledge level... many of us would ratherhave you whole and complete... the guy that did it cuz he loved and had a good time with it... I hope you can find it and him again... Dont let MuvafuKKas steal your passion dawg... we all need that... just do what u gotta do for urself, and hopefully if u choose the later from staying and going... you can find a way to keep in touch w/ those that care, and appreciate the cool dude u are, weather that be sneakin on palringo like on superbowl sunday, or just pms, or just hittin the staff forums for a while... every one else here will hold u down for whatever you need dawg... and thats real!

--------- New Post Merged on 28/2/2009 at 0144 --------

Damn... that ish was mushy.... see what u got me doin.... sheesh!

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2009, 12:50 AM

Wow man that took some balls all right to come out an say that.....I dont even know what to say but keep your head up man....life suxs for the most part but you make it for what it is....life has its ups and down....for me it seems like it has ups downs sideways backwards you name it....but no matter how hard you try it seems like it doesnt get better,,......but it does man, and ill tell you what. not having a girl or bein in a relationship isnt the end man....me and you are the same age and ive been with the same girl almost 5 yrs now......dont get me wrong i love my wife and I love my daughter, but i missed out on alot of fun shit....just bein able to go out and not worry about a thing....part hardy, hangin with the boys for countless hours....it all gets taken away....spread those ****in wings an fly man....just have fun....dont worry about little things anymore....live life man......i know loosing friends can be hard and a best friend even harder. but dont forget you have countles friends here, im only a text/call away....shit im on palringo now man....i made the staff room for a reason....got tired of all the support question when im tryin to chilll......so dont forget man where all here for you ready to so what it takes to get you back on your feet....
thanks and yes it was hard for me to say but i feel it is something i had to say. i never thought i would ever do something like that to myslef and would never imagine doing it again but with all going on that i mentioned in the first post for a while and than my best friend and my mentor killing himself was just too much to handle and i stupidly decided to take the pussy way out..... its something that i have to live with now and after that experience i shouldnt have been living for a guy my size as the doctor said but the stranger than took me to the hospital at the bar got me there before all went too sour. i owe my life to that guy and of course GOD. i wouldnt be here if the big man didnt feel that my work on earth was done. i thiank you all for the comments and i guess i got some thinking to do. i really do appreciate having you all to talk to and finally getting that off my chest. it really was a hard thing for me to do because suicide is no joke and many look down on that..... and with the girl i know it aint the end of the world and at times i love being single and hanging out with the guys without worries but sometimes you just need a girl to be by your side and love you nad care for you when you are down..... i truely do love you guys and have a whole different outlook on life. it may take me a while to get out of the massive depression that i am in righ now and i may not be on much or at all in the near future why i get my life back straight..... i will give you all a final decision as i said on monday and truthfully without you guys im not sure where i would be or who i would be.

Thanks taylor and SPJ

D/\SH
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2009, 01:01 AM
Nickel Nickel NINE

thanks and yes it was hard for me to say but i feel it is something i had to say. i never thought i would ever do something like that to myslef and would never imagine doing it again but with all going on that i mentioned in the first post for a while and than my best friend and my mentor killing himself was just too much to handle and i stupidly decided to take the pussy way out..... its something that i have to live with now and after that experience i shouldnt have been living for a guy my size as the doctor said but the stranger than took me to the hospital at the bar got me there before all went too sour. i owe my life to that guy and of course GOD. i wouldnt be here if the big man didnt feel that my work on earth was done. i thiank you all for the comments and i guess i got some thinking to do. i really do appreciate having you all to talk to and finally getting that off my chest. it really was a hard thing for me to do because suicide is no joke and many look down on that..... and with the girl i know it aint the end of the world and at times i love being single and hanging out with the guys without worries but sometimes you just need a girl to be by your side and love you nad care for you when you are down..... i truely do love you guys and have a whole different outlook on life. it may take me a while to get out of the massive depression that i am in righ now and i may not be on much or at all in the near future why i get my life back straight..... i will give you all a final decision as i said on monday and truthfully without you guys im not sure where i would be or who i would be.

Thanks taylor and SPJ

D/\SH
Now thats is all said and done......go roll yourself a FAT one.....smoke dat shit all to yourself,......go watch family guy or some ****in funny ass movie...and relax and have a good weekend.....

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2009, 01:16 AM

Now thats is all said and done......go roll yourself a FAT one.....smoke dat shit all to yourself,......go watch family guy or some ****in funny ass movie...and relax and have a good weekend.....
hhahahahaah bone dry on my supply and cant find anywhere lately :<
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2009, 01:32 AM
Nickel Nickel NINE

hhahahahaah bone dry on my supply and cant find anywhere lately :<
uhhh ohhhh....looks like Taylor is going to have to send you a can of coffee grinds in the next few days....lol

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2009, 03:18 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro2
Mobile OS: 5.0

View sinman02's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sinman02's Photo Album Add sinman02's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thanks taylor and SPJ

D/\SH

Damn bro... I'm sorry to hear you're going through all that... But take some solace in that all of us go through shit like that at times, especially these days.... It's great that we all have this hobby and passion for cool technology and the empowerment of feeling like somehow we're part of a revolution, but sometimes life kicks you in the nuts and you're left reeling... Just remember that a lot of people feel for you and you will always have friends and family that love you... Sounds like you're doing the right thing and reflecting on what's really important in life. This forum would sure miss you if decide to leave. What you've managed to help build here is no joke...,and I'm sure you could parlay that into bigger and better things. I myself was drawn here by one of your youtube videos, and am personally very grateful for all the help you've provided me and everyone else... Clearly, everyone else here feels the same way... Hang in there man...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sinman02 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2009, 05:12 AM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Dam dash, its good you are talking about it, I have been there a 1 1/2 years ago, my dad died suddenly and 3 months later my husband told me he wanted a divorce, my life was turned upside down, hell I even wrote out suicide letters to my friends, but it was my friends that saved me so when friends here tell you to talk to them do it. People do really care about you, I know I do and I have learned alot from you --im still a noob though--but I would rather you take time off for a while and try to get better than not have you here in this world at all. I dont know what I would do without my dash, my husband hasnt even filed for divorce yet but we are seperated still and I got his health insurance but I say good riddence, as to your girlfriend you should say good riddence because there is someone out there who will treat you and love you the way you deserve. Take care of yourself dash......you can pm me if you ever need to talk...i was a cop for 10 years so im a good listener...if you do leave or take time off you could text me so I would know you are ok......................good luck and god bless...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tlpalmer01 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2009, 06:28 AM
She's BACK
Mobile Model: TP2, Iphone, Cliq
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile, At&t

View simplyput3456's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View simplyput3456's Photo Album Add simplyput3456's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I don't have any words to say Dashy Poo as I can't understand what you're going thru. But I can offer an ear & a big ole hug! Love ya..& I'm here if you need me.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to simplyput3456 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2009, 09:10 AM
Mobile Model: sprint htc touch

View bill's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bill's Photo Album Add bill's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

do your thing and whatever it is you decide to do do it to the fullest
much respect to you and the staff
and if you go out everyone wants to go out at the top of their game and that my friend is what you would being doing there will be many other things you will prefect so godspeed it was a pleasure to have known you
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bill For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2009, 10:51 AM
Mobile Model: Motorola DROID

View angiekay's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View angiekay's Photo Album Add angiekay's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I really don't know what to say, Dashy you know you are my one and only on here, and I hope you can consider me a friend, listen...whenever you wanna talk out some shit or whatever, you got the number, call me, I'm here for you anytime, and I can relate to your pain, without going into details, I HAVE BEEN where you are Dash, and I know it sucks sometimes when other ppl try to say "I know how you feel" when you really know that they DO NOT!! I DO know alot of what you are feeling and have been there, and it is a good thing that you are getting it off your chest, it feels like a weight being lifted I'm sure! Dashy, if you do decide to leave SPJ, I hope that we can still stay in contact somehow, that you can find the time to chat with me sometime (and not about ppc's, LOL), and I know also the feelings of being "alone" without the girl and all, been there also, and yes it is depressing, but there is a girl out there for you, you just have to be patient and you probably aren't going to find her in a bar somewhere hanging out with the boys, lol. A girl would be very lucky to have you, b/c I can see that you have alot to give to a relationship, you are a great person, and I feel honored to have made your acquanitance on here. I gotta go, I swear .......can't type through the tears, sorry but I get kinda emotional sometimes, this is hard for us here who love you and care about you as a person!!!! Talk soon dear!!!!!!!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to angiekay For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2009, 11:55 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

Location: uniontown pennsylvania (30 miles south of pittsburgh)

View Psycho's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Psycho's Photo Album Add Psycho's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Dude, look at this thread, people here love you! how they show it is debatable. Support DASH! Whatever your decision is, we will respect it. Perhaps you could just step down from admin for a while, and let someone else step up for a while, and let the stress calm down a bit. I completely understand how you feel, I can relate it to the fire department. No matter how much I do for them, they always want more. I am just a volunteer, so it doesn't even pay the bills. I have a full time job, and I'm a full time student. I also have a girlfriend that takes up a lot of my time. What I did was have a nice chat with them offering my page and my key back. Its not about bluffing because I was ready to leave (again). Ok, we do need to work on the thank yous, and the installed this program. Good luck on your decision.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Psycho For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2009, 12:00 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE

“ Originally Posted by Psycho View Post

Dude, look at this thread, people here love you! how they show it is debatable. Support DASH! Whatever your decision is, we will respect it. Perhaps you could just step down from admin for a while, and let someone else step up for a while, and let the stress calm down a bit. I completely understand how you feel, I can relate it to the fire department. No matter how much I do for them, they always want more. I am just a volunteer, so it doesn't even pay the bills. I have a full time job, and I'm a full time student. I also have a girlfriend that takes up a lot of my time. What I did was have a nice chat with them offering my page and my key back. Its not about bluffing because I was ready to leave (again). Ok, we do need to work on the thank yous, and the installed this program. Good luck on your decision.
haha he's not an Admin,. he's co-site owner with puertoblack2003.....but im sure he gets your point...

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2009, 12:31 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro!!!

View csmartycssmarty's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View csmartycssmarty's Photo Album Add csmartycssmarty's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i just want to say we love you dash and we should be more appretiative... i myself can think of times when i download and am too self centered to take the extra second to say thanks or to think about all i have learned about phones b/c of you... you are the man and if you leave you will most certainly be missed...i myself am determined to give more respect as everyone should!!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to csmartycssmarty For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2009, 02:23 PM

View hauntedchild's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View hauntedchild's Photo Album Add hauntedchild's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Wow! Sorry to hear about your friend man. My best friend was shot and killed when we was young so I kinda know what you going through. Hell, I still have panic attacks sometimes. I know we don't know each other but I would listen if you needed it. You will never be able to help others if you don't take care of your self first. True friends will respect and support any decision you make in life. Keep your head up.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hauntedchild For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2009, 04:17 PM
Mobile Carrier: Telus

View ur_next15's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ur_next15's Photo Album Add ur_next15's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

damn bro, sorry to hear how you feel.. i guess i'd feel the same way if i was you but im sure more than half the population of spj family love you for who you are and not for your knowledge. your knowledge is just a bonus. whatever decision you make man, i hope it's for the better. good luck with your endeavors.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ur_next15 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
leaving, thinking