Old 03-03-2009, 12:40 PM
CYBER WEESJE CYBER WEESJE is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Weesje homescreen touch UPDATES MY WM65 HOMESCREEN new pointui homescreen

HI GUYS THIS IS MY HOMESCREEN STARTING WHIT THE NEW S2U2 1.50 WHIT PROBEX OLDER S2U2 THEME BUD I STILL LOVE IT GREAT WORK PROBEX LIKE IT WHIT THE CODE S2U2 LOCK THEN WHE HAVE SPB MOBILE SHELL WHIT THE THEME CHANGER 3.1 WHAT I REALY LIKE ITS GREAT APP ITS NOT TO FANCY LIKE MOST OF YOU GUYS LOL

HI GUYS UPDATE THIS IS MY WM6.5 ONYX ROM WHIT MY CUSTOM BOOTSCREEN I HAD THIS WALLPAPER FOR SOME TIME A CHANGE IT BIT UP LIKE IT THEN S2U2 CREDITS AND THANKS TO PHE-NOM FOR HIS AWESOME LOOKING S2U2 WHIT CUSTOM CLOCK AND ARROWS TODAYSCREEN ALIENWARE WALLPAPER NICE TASKBAR ICONS ITS MIX OF PROBEX STARTMENU AND ARTHEMUS TASKBAR SO THIS IS ABOUT IT REALY LIKE IT CLEAN EASY TO USE INTERFACE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vn8HfC-Y1s

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 03-03-2009, 01:21 PM
Mobile Model: Motorola DROID
Mobile Carrier: Verizon
Mobile OS: Android

View angiekay's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View angiekay's Photo Album Add angiekay's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Weesje homescreen touch

“ Originally Posted by weesje View Post

HI GUYS THIS IS MY HOMESCREEN STARTING WHIT THE NEW S2U2 1.50 WHIT PROBEX OLDER S2U2 THEME BUD I STILL LOVE IT GREAT WORK PROBEX LIKE IT WHIT THE CODE S2U2 LOCK THEN WHE HAVE SPB MOBILE SHELL WHIT THE THEME CHANGER 3.1 WHAT I REALY LIKE ITS GREAT APP ITS NOT TO FANCY LIKE MOST OF YOU GUYS LOL

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ
WEES............THAT'S VERY NICE, I really like it. You say that's SPB mobile shell you are running? that's nice!!!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to angiekay For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 01:23 PM

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by angiekay View Post

wees............that's very nice, i really like it. You say that's spb mobile shell you are running? That's nice!!!
thanks yes spb i like that very much it covers my hole screen dont like strart menu and whit that theme changer you can do alot whit it

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 01:35 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

this is real nice stuff Wees... simple and elegant... its nice to see people doin there own thing and not following the trends..lol... makes me wanna share my homescreen at some point!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 01:40 PM

“ Originally Posted by crazaytalent View Post

this is real nice stuff wees... Simple and elegant... Its nice to see people doin there own thing and not following the trends..lol... Makes me wanna share my homescreen at some point!

thanks bro yes always do my own thing haha i like tfd2 themes bud my screen is not to big so i prever spb and that skin changer its nice app when the releas the new mobile shell i whant it

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 01:52 PM

View angiekay's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View angiekay's Photo Album Add angiekay's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well, what spb theme is that anyways? You got alot more complicated stuff added and modded just the way you like it, making it difficult for addicts like me to get that "look"? Just curious what you got going on with that, I have the touch too, and am using the tf2D myself, I like it, but always looking at other ways to change it up, you know?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to angiekay For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 02:06 PM

well, what spb theme is that anyways? You got alot more complicated stuff added and modded just the way you like it, making it difficult for addicts like me to get that "look"? Just curious what you got going on with that, i have the touch too, and am using the tf2d myself, i like it, but always looking at other ways to change it up, you know?

well whit that theme changer you can select backgrounds icons clocks wheather themes i have the htc skin whit icons iphone and the greenland wheahter skin the omnia clock i think thats about it realy fun app to play arround whit

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 02:12 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

very nice weesje!!! love the weer page and hoofd programma lol (what language is that buddy?)

im really diggin the password feature in s2u2 also, really safer than sliding

keep up the good work

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 02:16 PM

“ Originally Posted by mike20pr View Post

very nice weesje!!! Love the weer page and hoofd programma lol (what language is that buddy?)

im really diggin the password feature in s2u2 also, really safer than sliding

keep up the good work
thanks bro wel i from belgium so flemish or dutch

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 02:32 PM

OK, that explains it then, so with the SPB customizer app, does the app itself come with the different "selections" to choose from, or do you have to like download those seaparately and upload them into the customizer????

Looks really nice...............

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to angiekay For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 02:37 PM

ok, that explains it then, so with the spb customizer app, does the app itself come with the different "selections" to choose from, or do you have to like download those seaparately and upload them into the customizer????

now if you install its all in the app themes clocks icons skins thats why its so easy you can change each day if you whant just the icons or background or wheahter panel its easy

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 02:39 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro

Thanked 1,567 Times in 480 Posts

View Sh0wNuF's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Sh0wNuF's Photo Album Add Sh0wNuF's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

beautiful setup weesje...i love spb mobile shell and with the customizer it really makes it a lot easier to set it up exactly how you want it

OK, that explains it then, so with the SPB customizer app, does the app itself come with the different "selections" to choose from, or do you have to like download those seaparately and upload them into the customizer????

yeah the spb customizer app comes with a whole ton of whole themes that you can apply or you can pick and choose which stuff you want from each theme to make a unique theme...that app is probably one of the best out there but its a little tricky to figure out at first...we have it here but I would definitely suggest goin to the developers website to learn some of the tricks for it(the dev's website is in the thread)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sh0wNuF For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 02:43 PM

“ Originally Posted by sh0wnuf View Post

beautiful setup weesje...i love spb mobile shell and with the customizer it really makes it a lot easier to set it up exactly how you want it

yeah the spb customizer app comes with a whole ton of whole themes that you can apply or you can pick and choose which stuff you want from each theme to make a unique theme...that app is probably one of the best out there but its a little tricky to figure out at first...we have it here but i would definitely suggest goin to the developers website to learn some of the tricks for it(the dev's website is in the thread)

thanks bro yes its a great app

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

Old 03-03-2009, 05:12 PM

“ Quote ”

yeah the spb customizer app comes with a whole ton of whole themes that you can apply or you can pick and choose which stuff you want from each theme to make a unique theme...that app is probably one of the best out there but its a little tricky to figure out at first...we have it here but I would definitely suggest goin to the developers website to learn some of the tricks for it(the dev's website is in the thread)
ok so what's it called specifically "spb customizer" or is it the "hhc customizer"??? not coming up with nothing............sorry...............

Old 03-03-2009, 05:16 PM

yeah the spb customizer app comes with a whole ton of whole themes that you can apply or you can pick and choose which stuff you want from each theme to make a unique theme...that app is probably one of the best out there but its a little tricky to figure out at first...we have it here but I would definitely suggest goin to the developers website to learn some of the tricks for it(the dev's website is in the thread)[/quote]

ok so what's it called specifically "spb customizer" or is it the "hhc customizer"??? not coming up with nothing............sorry...............[/QUOTE]

HERE YOU GO https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...d.php?t=178224

Old 03-03-2009, 06:06 PM
Still Learning
Mobile Model: Touch Pro, Hero
Mobile Carrier: Sprint Ahead

View lordhelmet's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View lordhelmet's Photo Album Add lordhelmet's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Liking the set up Weesje. Makes me want to not have sold my Mogul! I always was a fan of Spb MS, but I never got to use the customizer, cause right about that time it came out I started looking ahead to the TPro!

The Following User Says Thank You to lordhelmet For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 06:13 PM

“ Originally Posted by lordhelmet View Post

Liking the set up Weesje. Makes me want to not have sold my Mogul! I always was a fan of Spb MS, but I never got to use the customizer, cause right about that time it came out I started looking ahead to the TPro!
thanks bro a touch pro tfd3 is awesome i i like that bud think the new mobile shell thas coming gone to kick ass lol tp is to expensive where i am from i getting my a tyntt 2 soon

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

Old 03-03-2009, 06:24 PM
Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
Mobile Model: TP2, omnia, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Can You Hear Me Now

Thanked 2,677 Times in 807 Posts

View MikeyD's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MikeyD's Photo Album Add MikeyD's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Looks good bro.......I use the theme changer too. I love it!

Old 03-03-2009, 06:27 PM

“ Originally Posted by MikeyD View Post

Looks good bro.......I use the theme changer too. I love it!
thanks MikeyD yes great app i like to change alot lol

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

Old 03-03-2009, 06:42 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

weesje... very nice work! I like it ALOT (miss my touch)... Very unique... good jpb!

Old 03-03-2009, 06:49 PM

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

weesje... very nice work! I like it ALOT (miss my touch)... Very unique... good jpb!
thanks bro miss your touch can understand that i never selling this one lol i am getting me a tyntt 2 aswell soon when its my b-day

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 07:23 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Im with JeW man.... i miss the hell out my Touch.....

small, powerful, and skyfire doesnt look like s#it

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 07:30 PM

“ Originally Posted by mike20pr View Post

im with jew man.... I miss the hell out my touch.....

Small, powerful, and skyfire doesnt look like s#it
thanks yes it works great thats treu

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

Old 03-03-2009, 07:35 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by lordhelmet View Post

you can use this on your touch pro also...... and very nice setup you got there weesje digging the skin your running for s2u2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 07:48 PM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

you can use this on your touch pro also...... and very nice setup you got there weesje digging the skin your running for s2u2
thanks D/\SH yes its maybey older bud timeless probex themes are awesome he got mad skills must say this new s2u2 works better whit that code lock nice thing some privacy

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

Old 03-03-2009, 09:37 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

nice wees..but i suggest searching capsure lol...its way better for screenies
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to broSki For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2009, 04:20 AM

“ Originally Posted by broski View Post

nice wees..but i suggest searching capsure lol...its way better for screenies
thanks broski for the advice

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

Old 04-15-2009, 04:33 PM
Mobile Model: several
Mobile Carrier: quakor

View Longfist's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Longfist's Photo Album Add Longfist's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Hi weesje ,
Nice one...what does that mean---weer , spelletjes etc?

Wahhahahha rofl
Old 04-15-2009, 04:36 PM

“ Originally Posted by Longfist View Post

Hi weesje ,
Nice one...what does that mean---weer , spelletjes etc?

Wahhahahha rofl
hahaha like you dont now bro thanks will add new screenies soon of my wm6.5
just working on bootscreen and s2u2 for it

grtz weesje
moderator@spj
Old 04-15-2009, 06:41 PM

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I use to rock that background a while ago. looks like you brought it back to life. great work!

The Following User Says Thank You to BiG JeW For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2009, 11:30 PM
Mobile Model: touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 1,383 Times in 489 Posts

View parna1973's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View parna1973's Photo Album Add parna1973's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Hey weesje i know u got skills for cracking apps but now u got skills for themes good to know great stuff weeej.. keep up good work..

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to parna1973 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2009, 04:02 AM

“ Originally Posted by parna1973 View Post

hey weesje i know u got skills for cracking apps but now u got skills for themes good to know great stuff weeej.. Keep up good work..
thanks bro next up ismy wm6.5 homescreen just working on bootscreen s2u2

grtz weesje
moderator@spj
Old 04-16-2009, 12:34 PM
609757aj

Downloads:
Uploads:

View 609757aj's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 609757aj's Photo Album Add 609757aj's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Jus a lil woodgrain flow.
Attached Thumbnails
WOODGRAIN.jpg  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2009, 07:17 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by 609757aj View Post

not too shabby...... have you thought about ditching the sprint clock.... i like the style but with the background being so long and gaudy makes it almost if not unbearable to use.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2009, 04:49 PM

Re: Weesje homescreen touch UPDATE MY WM65 HOMESCREEN

Bump bump hi guys addet some new homescreens tell me what you think check the first posted

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

Old 04-28-2009, 05:25 PM

Re: Weesje homescreen touch UPDATES MY WM65 HOMESCREEN

will check them out for sure when i get home from work...... they are blocking the images from everywehre but photobucket for some reason.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2009, 05:34 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by 609757aj View Post

Very nice, but have you thought about postin your own thread so all of SPJ can see and admire your work?

“ Originally Posted by weesje View Post

Bump bump hi guys addet some new homescreens tell me what you think check the first posted

grtz weesje
moderator@spj
Real nice Wees, im diggin that steel alien ware look... but wassup... no SPB 3... I know u was workin on a setup w/ that for a lil bit...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2009, 05:39 PM

“ Originally Posted by crazaytalent View Post

Very nice, but have you thought about postin your own thread so all of SPJ can see and admire your work?

Real nice Wees, im diggin that steel alien ware look... but wassup... no SPB 3... I know u was workin on a setup w/ that for a lil bit...
thanks bro the spb setup thats for Tomorrow have setup in mind for that one so i update some screenies later this just update for my wm6.5

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

Old 04-28-2009, 05:40 PM

yo.... now thats hot! VERY creative... nice work weesje... good taste on themes.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BiG JeW For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2009, 05:43 PM

“ Originally Posted by 13iG Je\/\/ View Post

yo.... now thats hot! VERY creative... nice work weesje... good taste on themes.
THANKS 13iG Je\/\/ DONT ALWAYS FOLLOW AL THE THEMES SPB TFD I LIKE TO DO MY OWN THING SO ITS BIT CUSTOM BUT I PUT SOME SPB SCREENIES ON LATER

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

Old 04-28-2009, 05:49 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Vogue , Mogul

View 1LOMOFO's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1LOMOFO's Photo Album Add 1LOMOFO's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

awesome look bro, I was wondering what your plans for the s2u2 were going to be, the whole set up looks just GREAT!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1LOMOFO For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2009, 05:55 PM

“ Originally Posted by 1lomofo View Post

awesome look bro, i was wondering what your plans for the s2u2 were going to be, the whole set up looks just great!
thanks bro yeah the s2u2 phe-nome made fits whit al the rest next up spb lol

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

Old 04-29-2009, 05:31 AM

will check them out for sure when i get home from work...... they are blocking the images from everywehre but photobucket for some reason.
oke thanks bro take your time bumpt it lol

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

Old 04-29-2009, 01:07 PM

looking good bro!!! sorry i didnt get a chance to check last time but digging what you do for your home screen on your touch.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2009, 01:12 PM

looking good bro!!! sorry i didnt get a chance to check last time but digging what you do for your home screen on your touch.
NO biggy bro now you are busy i am working spb 3 now puts some homescreens up later in that spb thread

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

Old 04-29-2009, 02:11 PM
Creativity Unleashed
Mobile Model: htc pro2 baby!!!!!!

Thanked 4,467 Times in 1,422 Posts

View PHE-NOM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PHE-NOM's Photo Album Add PHE-NOM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

looking good bro! I live the whole setup!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2009, 02:18 PM

“ Originally Posted by PHE-NOM View Post

looking good bro! I live the whole setup!
thanks bro yeah like it now playing whit spb 3 lol

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

The Following User Says Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2009, 11:25 AM
MOY
Mobile Model: DIAMOND

View COWHEAD's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View COWHEAD's Photo Album Add COWHEAD's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Nice job I haven't tried 6.5 but it looks good weesje

The Following User Says Thank You to COWHEAD For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2009, 12:09 PM

“ Originally Posted by cowhead View Post

nice job i haven't tried 6.5 but it looks good weesje
thanks bro yeah you have to try it out one day if you whant to follow spj lol

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

Old 04-30-2009, 12:31 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN

looks great bro, i have an alien theme also to match yours hahaha

The Following User Says Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
homescreen, pointui, touch, updates, weesje, wm65