Post New ThreadReply

Old 03-04-2009, 10:11 PM
lrddp lrddp is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTCT0UCHPR0
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View lrddp's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View lrddp's Photo Album Add lrddp's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Just got a new touch pro

I got tried of having a keyboardless phone so i thought about wat i was gonna do and i came up with getting the pro so i called sprint

employee accounts suck so i talked to retentions and they called asurion and they shipped me out a new touch pro

(how does everyone like their touch pro so far my mom loves her should i follow her advice)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lrddp For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2009, 10:16 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Just got a new touch pro

“ Originally Posted by lrddp View Post

I got tried of having a keyboardless phone so i thought about wat i was gonna do and i came up with getting the pro so i called sprint

employee accounts suck so i talked to retentions and they called asurion and they shipped me out a new touch pro

(how does everyone like their touch pro so far my mom loves her should i follow her advice)
ummm... yea.. you def should... hottest phone out for and Sprint. I even think Bill Gates has a few in his house too.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BiG JeW For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2009, 10:21 PM

View lrddp's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View lrddp's Photo Album Add lrddp's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by 13ig je\/\/ View Post

ummm... Yea.. You def should... Hottest phone out for and sprint. I even think bill gates has a few in his house too.
word.ima pc

hey ima try your rom cuz i like the one for the vouge you had

The Following User Says Thank You to lrddp For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2009, 10:23 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

you wont regret it!! touch pro and JeW rom i mean

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2009, 11:14 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

touch pro for sure... you wont look back at all... your vogue wont even be missed at all.... you will love the way the device performs and all the extra features that you will have with it.... you made the right choice and have fun with it... you wil get it tomorrow or friday latest :>
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2009, 03:15 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

touch pro for sure... you wont look back at all... your vogue wont even be missed at all.... you will love the way the device performs and all the extra features that you will have with it.... you made the right choice and have fun with it... you wil get it tomorrow or friday latest :>
I went from a touch to a vogue... and like the man said... vogue?...whats a vogue?

LOL... havent tried Big Jews rom as of yet... waitin to see if he pulss out an update, before I try... but w/ mike's

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2009, 05:30 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro

View boneywhalum's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View boneywhalum's Photo Album Add boneywhalum's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I just got one as well .. had a Sprint Mogul prior... Love it so far.. I just want to make sure I can used my PDAnet with it as well as figure out how to use some of the kewl themes these brillant guys have created.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boneywhalum For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2009, 05:54 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

pdanet will still work....and now instead of tsk files for themes...you can use a image...for wallpaper like pc...or grab a cool tf3d theme layout...search for tf3d config...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2009, 02:04 AM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

yeah it came a few hours ago ive messing with it but i have to run to the sprint store to get a new screen protector tomarrow so far i like it and i can put my 4 gig card back to use lol

The Following User Says Thank You to lrddp For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2009, 08:45 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Hero Yeah!!

View KJRain's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View KJRain's Photo Album Add KJRain's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I know you can use an 8Gig card with the touch pro but can you use a 16gig card? Just wondering if anyone tried?
Old 03-12-2009, 02:32 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by KJRain View Post

I know you can use an 8Gig card with the touch pro but can you use a 16gig card? Just wondering if anyone tried?
yes a 16 gig card will work without any troubles...... you can find them at deal sites (not ebay since many fakes out there) for around 50-55 on sale.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
pro, touch