Old 03-14-2009, 04:19 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Judge dismisses charges against Williams

Judge dismisses charges against Williams

Mar 13, 8:49 pm EDT

HOUSTON (AP)—A judge dismissed DWI and possession of marijuana charges against free-agent receiver Reggie Williams on Friday.
Online Harris County records show both charges were dismissed. No reasons were given for the dismissals on the county Web site.
Both charges were Class B misdemeanors and carried maximum sentences of six months in jail.
Williams was arrested about 2 a.m. on Feb. 27 on Houston’s southwest side after officers smelled alcohol on his breath and a “strong odor” of marijuana in his vehicle. Police reported finding a small amount of marijuana in the console during a search of the vehicle.
According to a statement from EAG Sports Management, which represents Williams, he had a .05 blood alcohol content when his blood was drawn. In Texas, the legal limit is .087.

“With no reason for stopping Williams and his blood alcohol limit under .08 BAC, there were no charges to be made and they were dismissed,” the statement said.
Williams was the ninth player selected in the 2004 draft after leaving the University of Washington. He has caught 189 passes for 2,322 yards and 18 touchdowns in his NFL career. He had 37 receptions for 364 yards and three touchdowns for the Jacksonville Jaguars last season.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2009, 03:09 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Judge dismisses charges against Williams

Man if that was one of us we would be in jail not fair i wanna be rich now .

Old 03-27-2009, 04:50 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by jr5416 View Post

Man if that was one of us we would be in jail not fair i wanna be rich now .
its not the money its the fame and people knowing you.... its just like locals, my old man was a cop and i got pulled over before and because of my old man i got out of the speeding tiuckets on multiple occassions.... and friends to friends deals also like ill let you off with this if you can get my son a ticket to this game or something........ tehy always have their way to work things out and i feel it is on fame and not fortune...
Old 03-27-2009, 04:54 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

he was lucky i guess the evidence was weighed in this part here.

The Following User Says Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
charges, dismisses, judge, williams