Post New ThreadReply

Old 08-16-2009, 09:00 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: $print
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,366 Times in 774 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: GoD LiKe Status

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

hahhaaha naw the docs at the hospital wonder why the hell im in such good shape and all with all the dew and red bull i drink...... i have no clue how i do it but they say i am in top top shape and am on pace to grow really old.... when he said growreally old i almost strangled him though lmao..... i wanna be the crazy old amn that is on his eyeglass laptop surfing spj and yelling at the kids for steppinng on my grass and spraying them with my v8 powered super soaker that feeds water from the lake behind the house so i never run out hahahahha
ahahaha you an hand out infractions to all the members and won't care
The Following User Says Thank You to PsyChoTk For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2009, 09:24 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by PsyChoTk View Post

ahahaha you an hand out infractions to all the members and won't care
wait what you lost me on that one
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2009, 09:27 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: $print

Thanked 2,366 Times in 774 Posts

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

wait what you lost me on that one
when your old you don't care. if you go crazy, you and click any button on the admin console and clicky clicky on the infractions, so you can yell "INFRACTIONS FOR EVERYONE!!!" and the other old people around you in the home will really think your crazy.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PsyChoTk For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2009, 09:54 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by PsyChoTk View Post

when your old you don't care. if you go crazy, you and click any button on the admin console and clicky clicky on the infractions, so you can yell "INFRACTIONS FOR EVERYONE!!!" and the other old people around you in the home will really think your crazy.
i aint going to no home lmao i will be the one that dies in my chasir on the front porch next to the cooler and the grille with burgers still cooking on it and the hose in my hand lmao
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2009, 11:05 PM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter
Mobile Model: Pre/ Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 1,624 Times in 486 Posts

View ON3/\L's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ON3/\L's Photo Album Add ON3/\L's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i aint going to no home lmao i will be the one that dies in my chasir on the front porch next to the cooler and the grille with burgers still cooking on it and the hose in my hand lmao
Hose in your hand... you must have big hands to be able to palm a hoe while u sleep in a chair, i hope i have hose in my lap when I die.... lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ON3/\L For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2009, 03:25 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

word it goes by posts a little but mostly the thanks button forthe rep points.... and you are correct sir i am like doctor robutnick from sonic the hedgehog and make robots after myself and program all i know and more into their puny hard drives. i then program them to have 12 hands thusbeing able to work aat 6 computers to post programs, hacks, games, for all different platforms evert search engine imagineable is being botted inside his brain (cough i mean hard drive) thus collecting millions upon millions of pages worth of useful and useless ppc and pc information.... he will never quit as long as he is oiled daily which is why i made his new girlfriend weesjica which is in transit to do the oiling for me if you know what i mean since im getting sick of traveling from michigan to belgium every damn night. but anyways thats just the proof that weesje is not human and was made from extra car parts and computer parts i had laying around the house.... i still dont know why i didnt program itto suck my junk and live in michigan with me but at the same time it gave me an excuse to be right next door to amsterdam so i can get my smoke on

and that is the story of weesje and soon to be his girlfried and wife weesjica

hahahahahahah sure you did sonny you will now have to go over to hte diseased part of town and pick out one girl from the windows...... there asre 20 to choose from and 19 of them have gonnaherpasyphillaids.... choose wisely and as a hint the ugly one has it. and duh why wouldnt i want to take ovewr the web? next will be taking over bill gates business hahahahhhaaha and than i will build all my cyber weesjes to run the plant which can produce a new stable as hell operating system in under 2 hours as well as being built to never get a virus period..... i will soon take over the world and a bunch of little cyber weesjes will be running around everywhere (thats sounds bad, but back to evil laugh) hahahahahahahaahahahahahhaahaa
haahahaha damm thats almost good for comic book thy way you telling it nice way to wonder off topic haha having this redbull thing right now cyber bot is online activated search engine powerd ftp port secured getting acces code server **1*1*1*1*1*1*1**1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1 let me start

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2009, 03:47 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by psychotk View Post

i'm not really sure cw is human.....dash has said before cw was a robot.....either that or he's a type of dashbot, similar to a googlebot, or he's on meth, cause, he's a posting animal.

Yea it is and i noticed he has changed his avator to goku super saiyan. Props.

The thought of leveling up is a great idea. Like:

"whiney little bit#*" for posts 1-15
"nerd burglar" for posts 15-30
"noob" for posts 30-45

etc...

Oh and a guide to let us know what the levels are.

oh now not meth the only thing i need redbull some oil to boost my drive bot working now search power server acces matrix developer dashbot 0*1*0*1*0*1*0*1*0*01010********* transmit code welcome cyber releas at spj urgent hahaha

grtz cyber weesje
administrator@spj

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
god, status