Post New ThreadReply

Old 04-06-2009, 12:39 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Prizo!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 7,924 Times in 2,668 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Superman369's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Superman369's Photo Album Add Superman369's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Help my laptop got a virus

“ Originally Posted by littledaisy View Post

any of these AV's 64-bit compatible?...i gave the 64-bit nod32 a try but for some reason it wont install properly...so i figured id try a different one since nod32 was the one i had on my previous laptop that GOT INFECTED lol...
Webroot is 64 bit compatible. But there isnt a cracked version that actually includes AV. They may say they do, but I tried em and they dont. So, if you want it, youll to pay up. LOL

The Following User Says Thank You to Superman369 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2009, 12:42 AM
littledaisy littledaisy is offline   Thread Starter  
SPJ Addict :)
Mobile Model: DaPrettiestTouchPro
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

Thanked 2,150 Times in 661 Posts

View littledaisy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View littledaisy's Photo Album Add littledaisy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hey if its gonna keep me protected and works aswell as you say it does then i wouldnt mind buying it...well actually i dont mind buying anything cuz the hubby buys it for me but i'll check that out and see how it goes thnx!

The Following User Says Thank You to littledaisy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2009, 01:10 AM
Mobile Model: sprint mogul
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View monkeyxiv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View monkeyxiv's Photo Album Add monkeyxiv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ive got a paid subscription for kaspersky internet security 2009 thats good until august of this year if you pm me i can hook you up ^_^ i would just give you the key on here but it would be blacklisted in about 2 days soon as i did... as for it being 64 bit compatible. it says on system requirements that it is. and when i researched it came up saying its not really but those were from 2005. but it does work on 64 bit from what i read.

--------- New Post Merged on 6/4/2009 at 0225 --------

oh shat i also forgot to include that you will want a good antispyware. i recently just tried this one its called super antispyware. its a really cheesy name but it is actually EXTREMELY good. within the past month there was just a redirect spyware that injects into browser search engines, put short a pain in the ass. anyways they already updated and fixed it. but i tried EVERYTHING and couldn't figure out how to remove that spyware well this here program did it flawlessly. anyways heres link to it

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...d.php?t=183575
The Following User Says Thank You to monkeyxiv For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2009, 03:45 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thanks guys for all the help! im really gonna take into consideration all your recommended AV's im gonna look into all of them see which one suits my needs oh and umm
1LOMOFO ..dont u just love the widescreen on this little thing ...it looks great

hi littledaisy if you are looking for a good antivirus app avast pro its protects good even your msn and and al the rest is good protected i use it and have never got virus or a bug it protect good on connection and easy to edit settings and update daily whe have that in pc app section whit lifetime serial o and that webroot app sucks unless you pay it dos not work properly dont install more then 1 firewall or resident protection ohterwise the thent to bug together dont work properly oke

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2009, 04:26 AM

View littledaisy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View littledaisy's Photo Album Add littledaisy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yeah thanks weesje! i actually installed avast a little while ago...but when i try to update manually it tells me that my registration key is invalid....will it update on its own if i set it to automatic?

Old 04-06-2009, 04:28 AM

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yeah thanks weesje! i actually installed avast a little while ago...but when i try to update manually it tells me that my registration key is invalid....will it update on its own if i set it to automatic?
hi is this the one i posted whit the lifetime serial yes wil update automatic if your serial workt and registration

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

The Following User Says Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2009, 04:31 AM

yeah its the one you posted ...well then i guess i have nothing to worry about thanks buddy!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to littledaisy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2009, 04:39 AM

yeah its the one you posted ...well then i guess i have nothing to worry about :d thanks buddy!!!
oh oke wel i has to be update daily on his own this has to work and thit the serial work whitout problems ?

Grtz weesje
moderato@spj

Old 04-06-2009, 04:44 AM

yeah the serial worked like a charm...it gave me like 1400 days till it expires...but there were a lot of serials to try...does it matter which one i entered??

Old 04-06-2009, 04:49 AM

yeah the serial worked like a charm...it gave me like 1400 days till it expires...but there were a lot of serials to try...does it matter which one i entered??
wel no if the serial worked your good at your taskbar you see 2 globes gone round one whit a on and one whit i thats the virus update generate vrdb this has to work if you select this must update the ohter globe you can update avast app itself after that AND always see your downloads of the update if you do not see a stop sign on the globe that means its good

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

Old 04-06-2009, 04:55 AM

ok great! i see them both on there thnxs a lot weesje! i already hit the thanks and installed button for ya on the avast thread

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littledaisy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2009, 05:00 AM

ok great! i see them both on there thnxs a lot weesje! i already hit the thanks and installed button for ya on the avast thread

oke so your good and thanks for hit that installed button littledaisy

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
laptop, virus