gadget945 gadget945 is offline   Thread Starter  
NOOB 4 EVER
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,370 Times in 335 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View gadget945's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gadget945's Photo Album Add gadget945's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
How did you come up with your handle

Okay, puertoblack2003 got me to thinking, and some of y'all have some pretty straight forward stuff, some don't.

I was just wondering because I work with truck drivers and some of them have some crazy handles. Some have specific meaning, some don't.

MY hubby's is simple because it's just a variation of the spelling of his last name, hence, "Premo". Some folks think it means something else, and back in the day, yeah, maybe. (can they indict you for stuff you post???)

Mine is kinda simple, my given first name starts with a "G" and I got "Gadget" because of what I do all the time, I fix stuff. Got no problem with taking something apart and trying to fix it, if it's already broke, I can't make it worse, huh? Plus I have a belt that I wear all the time, got my sidearm, clips, cuffs, leatherman, cell phone, cancer sticks, lighter, light, baton, etc. etc. I don't carry a purse. Hence the tie in with the "Inspector Gadget" theme.

It wasn't something I came up with, it was given to me a long time ago and it just kinda stuck.

Anyway, what's up with the rest of y'all?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gadget945 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2009, 04:31 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Prizo!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 7,924 Times in 2,668 Posts

View Superman369's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Superman369's Photo Album Add Superman369's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: How did you come up with your handle

Well, Superman because he is the shiznit and I was starting out making sigs and needed a theme to go off of. So I figured I would make a superman one and use the name too. And 369 because I'm the Po-Po.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Superman369 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2009, 04:45 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

we already have this thread going... here's the link:
https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...d.php?t=161090

Im closing this thread so we wont have a bunch of repeat threads floatin around (sorry gadget)... Supes or anyone else think it should be opened... feel free!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2009, 04:59 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Superman369 View Post

Well, Superman because he is the shiznit and I was starting out making sigs and needed a theme to go off of. So I figured I would make a superman one and use the name too. And 369 because I'm the Po-Po.

"369" is off duty po po...lol

well originally my handle here was puertoblack when we started the business here. and that handle was given to me by a group of my friends becasue I'm Puerto Rican and in our neighbor majority that lived in the area was Hispanic and black .They through in the black and the 2003 was added because i wanted to get an email form yahoo puertoblack was already taken so i added the 2003. And now Because the forum board requires technical knowledge to manage and adds some features and many other fun stuff. I kinda changed it to now puertoblack2003.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2009, 05:11 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

"369" is off duty po po...lol

well originally my handle here was puertoblack when we started the business here. and that handle was given to me by a group of my friends becasue I'm Puerto Rican and in our neighbor majority that lived in the area was Hispanic and black .They through in the black and the 2003 was added because i wanted to get an email form yahoo puertoblack was already taken so i added the 2003. And now Because the forum board requires technical knowledge to manage and adds some features and many other fun stuff. I kinda changed it to now puertoblack2003.
LOL... oh so thats why D/\SH and others call you PB... i slipped and called you that one time... and then i was like... wait... i dont know Pb... I know puertoblack2003... and here I thought they called u that cuz u liked penut butter or something...lol!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Tags
handle