puertoblack2003 puertoblack2003 is offline   Thread Starter  
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
SPJ Summer Housecleaning and New Decoration

hahahaha yep like the title say ! in 3 weeks after my little vacation.SPJ will go thru a major house cleaning i have to clear the attic with junk ,and stuff that I'm not using will be discarded.

I have considered clearing out members that haven't been active in years since we've been open.and i will be adding a modification that will force members to reply to a post in order to download anything here ( but keep in mind rules will be set so it will be legit posting) .Majority of the new registration has been leechers.And I'm also tired that our staff is contributing to the site for you guys and no thank you or any post saying thanks for the contribution.

So I've been testing this hack on my other site and i happy to say I'm satisfy with it.New members will have to earn it.Yes its a free community site.But a appreciation shows a long way, so we can be more involve for you guys.

Thanks to probex my brotha will redesigned 2 forum skins so this site can actually look like a mobile web site.Through the little donations that i have received, i have purchased two skins here

Code

http://gfxstyles.com
now the skin that i bought will be both dark and light skin...yea yea i now jew and kaos...hahaha.You can check the demo here light:

Code

http://gfxstyles.com/forum/vbcart.php?do=product&productid=48
and dark:

Code

http://gfxstyles.com/forum/vbcart.php?do=product&productid=49
Probex will be doing the banners and images. Thanks Buddy ..once everything is completed i will do a show off on my test site so everyone can have an idea.

I know everyone will be asking why would i be removing inactive members and remove thread or post that aren't being used? Well to me numbers to me don't mean anything.I can have i million members and only have 50 to 60 members active a day.so what do that tell you with the remaining members....LEECHERS !!!!!!! but it won't be that drastic anyways..

But over all what i want is that everyone to enjoy the site and be able to get around without issues.Thanks to the staff and members that have contributed the site..there will be more to come on a later date.

thank you puertoblack2003

The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 03-27-2009, 04:49 PM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: SPJ Summer Housecleaning and New Decoration

Hi big c good news thanks for all the work you do and i can agree on the leechers part and cleaning up the site if you need help whit moving some old threads to the bin or something else just send my pm bro oke

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2009, 04:57 PM
OG Member

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by weesje View Post

Hi big c good news thanks for all the work you do and i can agree on the leechers part and cleaning up the site if you need help whit moving some old threads to the bin or something else just send my pm bro oke

grtz weesje
moderator@spj
well we have the post reporting feature that i wish the members can use.Like bad links or post not being supported anymore and we can go ahead and moved them to the recycle bin.I'm debating rather to clear the recycle bin or not.I'll let dash make that determination on that.Because alot of members and staff will loss there post count when i do that.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2009, 05:06 PM
EkLiPz3
Mobile Model: BB Bold 9700
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile
Mobile OS: BlackBerry

View eklipz3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View eklipz3's Photo Album Add eklipz3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

man puertoblack2003 im glad you tryin to get rid of these leecher's... its kinda like you buying 2 apples at the store and someone comes up and snatches one and just walks off.... no thank you no nothing. And imma be rockin the dark skin when u changed everything over simply becuz it goes with my firefox skin and i mean to a T it match perfectly ..... Keep up the good work my good man!!! SPJ 4 Life
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to eklipz3 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2009, 05:12 PM
OG Member

“ Originally Posted by eklipz3 View Post

man puertoblack2003 im glad you tryin to get rid of these leecher's... its kinda like you buying 2 apples at the store and someone comes up and snatches one and just walks off.... no thank you no nothing. And imma be rockin the dark skin when u changed everything over simply becuz it goes with my firefox skin and i mean to a T it match perfectly ..... Keep up the good work my good man!!! SPJ 4 Life
thanks bro yea bro leecher is like a virus...lol

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2009, 05:21 PM

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

well we have the post reporting feature that i wish the members can use.Like bad links or post not being supported anymore and we can go ahead and moved them to the recycle bin.I'm debating rather to clear the recycle bin or not.I'll let dash make that determination on that.Because alot of members and staff will loss there post count when i do that.
OKE SOUNDS GOOD THE LOST OF POST COUNT whatever you and dash decide on this its a sensitive subject bud if its good for spj and the site whe have to understand that
wel will move the reported ones to the bin then and if i find old threads whit dead links ectra or old builds some apps whe have like 4 5 builds of if whe just keep the new builds that can clear up a bit to just what i am thinking off

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2009, 05:46 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i dont really care about the post counts and all myself but a lot of people do and i feel if they were gotten rid of we would have an uproar like we did in the past with a couple members when they lost around 100 posts or so.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2009, 05:55 PM
OG Member

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

i dont really care about the post counts and all myself but a lot of people do and i feel if they were gotten rid of we would have an uproar like we did in the past with a couple members when they lost around 100 posts or so.

lol..u mean ice and jew....and one member forgot who it was....just a thought it'll stay even though thats recycle bin is not counted towards post counts...

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2009, 06:10 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lol..u mean ice and jew....and one member forgot who it was....just a thought it'll stay even though thats recycle bin is not counted towards post counts...
hahahaha yea doesnt bother me either way..

The Truth Lies In Your Hands PB (hahahahaha insider thang)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2009, 06:44 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,455 Times in 377 Posts

View Metalmayhem's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Metalmayhem's Photo Album Add Metalmayhem's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I'm all for any change! Do your work puertoblack2003, I'm glad my donation is helping out. Can't wait to feel the new edge to the site and Probex's work will make it kick even more ass!
I'll be rocking the dark theme myself

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Metalmayhem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2009, 08:01 PM
OG Member

hahahaha yea doesnt bother me either way..

The Truth Lies In Your Hands PB (hahahahaha insider thang)
lol..i hear ya bro i just wanted your input on that topic,,but I'll leave that alone...

“ Originally Posted by Metalmayhem View Post

I'm all for any change! Do your work puertoblack2003, I'm glad my donation is helping out. Can't wait to feel the new edge to the site and Probex's work will make it kick even more ass!
I'll be rocking the dark theme myself
loll..i know you guys would like it....

Old 03-28-2009, 04:27 AM

Hi big c moved the reported posted to the bin if i am done uploading today i will move some old apps also of me and ohters ppc pc ectra threads like from 2005 and up whit dead links not updated bud if i find apps and theres like 5 builds of must i leave a reply for the thread starter that i moving this to bin or not just whant to now that before i do this

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2009, 11:41 AM
OG Member

“ Originally Posted by weesje View Post

Hi big c moved the reported posted to the bin if i am done uploading today i will move some old apps also of me and ohters ppc pc ectra threads like from 2005 and up whit dead links not updated bud if i find apps and theres like 5 builds of must i leave a reply for the thread starter that i moving this to bin or not just whant to now that before i do this

grtz weesje
moderator@spj
yea bro no problem...but keep the post with attachments only...bad links goes to bin

Old 07-09-2009, 07:36 PM
NOOB 4 EVER

Thanked 1,370 Times in 335 Posts

View gadget945's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gadget945's Photo Album Add gadget945's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Um, are you still doing this? Is it something that you can use help on? I've found some bad links, and told weesje about them, and he's done it for me. What about the posts where they don't code the links?

Um, before anything gets deleted, move it to the recycle bin? Then double check and see if it should be deleted?

Should attempt to find new links for those that are dead?

Let me know.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gadget945 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2009, 07:50 PM

“ Originally Posted by gadget945 View Post

Um, are you still doing this? Is it something that you can use help on? I've found some bad links, and told weesje about them, and he's done it for me. What about the posts where they don't code the links?

Um, before anything gets deleted, move it to the recycle bin? Then double check and see if it should be deleted?

Should attempt to find new links for those that are dead?

Let me know.
sorry you totally lost me on that one
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2009, 07:50 PM
Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
Mobile Model: TP2, omnia, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Can You Hear Me Now

Thanked 2,677 Times in 807 Posts

View MikeyD's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MikeyD's Photo Album Add MikeyD's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

dont delete any threads as people who posted in those threads will lose post counts

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MikeyD For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2009, 07:51 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Great new pb hope all works out great and get them leechers out it aint right how they just come get what the want and peace out i take and give back just like alot of members i see great job on our noobs who i see are willing to help u guys know who im talking about thanks SPJ.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2009, 07:54 PM
Creativity Unleashed
Mobile Model: htc pro2 baby!!!!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 4,467 Times in 1,422 Posts

View PHE-NOM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PHE-NOM's Photo Album Add PHE-NOM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

alright! i get my dark skin back! lol. well, hopefully everything goes well in that cleaning bro.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2009, 07:57 PM

“ Originally Posted by MikeyD View Post

dont delete any threads as people who posted in those threads will lose post counts
you guys do relize this is old right? this is all completed already when we went to the new server.... nothing is ever deleted only moved to recycle for the mere fact of when you delete something the post counts are 1 off and that will create errors for when people try to click on the link from google or another search engine
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2009, 07:57 PM
Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
Mobile Model: TP2, omnia, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Can You Hear Me Now

Thanked 2,677 Times in 807 Posts

View MikeyD's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MikeyD's Photo Album Add MikeyD's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by jr5416 View Post

Great new pb hope all works out great and get them leechers out it aint right how they just come get what the want and peace out i take and give back just like alot of members i see great job on our noobs who i see are willing to help u guys know who im talking about thanks SPJ.
LOL this thread is from back in march....hahahaha

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MikeyD For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2009, 08:08 PM
Creativity Unleashed
Mobile Model: htc pro2 baby!!!!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 4,467 Times in 1,422 Posts

View PHE-NOM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PHE-NOM's Photo Album Add PHE-NOM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

you guys do relize this is old right? this is all completed already when we went to the new server.... nothing is ever deleted only moved to recycle for the mere fact of when you delete something the post counts are 1 off and that will create errors for when people try to click on the link from google or another search engine
damn! i thought i was getting my dark skin back! hahaha...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2009, 08:09 PM
NOOB 4 EVER

Thanked 1,370 Times in 335 Posts

View gadget945's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gadget945's Photo Album Add gadget945's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

LOL - That's why I asked if it was something that still needed doing or not. Wasn't sure if it had all been done or not.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gadget945 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2009, 08:10 PM
Mobile Model: tmobile wing
Mobile Carrier: tmobile

View jdep1's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jdep1's Photo Album Add jdep1's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

that sound good 2 me and fair. i understand how hard the staff works so i hope everything goes good.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jdep1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2009, 08:11 PM
OG Member

hhahahahahah @ dashy ...gadget it's cool we've done that already...ask the guys when they lost all of there post.

Old 07-09-2009, 08:15 PM

“ Originally Posted by gadget945 View Post

LOL - That's why I asked if it was something that still needed doing or not. Wasn't sure if it had all been done or not.
hahah nope we pretty much caught up but dont worry there is bound to be more coming up very soon with the rapid growth in the ppc industry lately.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:30 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch wm6.5

Thanked 1,869 Times in 516 Posts

View menikfire's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View menikfire's Photo Album Add menikfire's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lol hey everyone thank you all so much PB,D/\SH, WEESJE, gadget945..... LIST GOES ON and ON!!!
well like i said Thank you all for cleaning and improving this grate site!!!
all your hard work will improve and will make it easier on everyone else to get what her or she want from this site!!!
i really wish to help you all !!!!
many of you know i would love to help!!!
it would be an honor but unfortunately ever since i came back from my vacation.... life, work summer school, family is just making it hard for me to be on here as much !!!!
once summer is over i hope it will all go back to normal for me!!!
more free time on spj!!!
but hey this is not about me once again thank you all!!!
really you all are a great help here specially you boss!! "Pb"
THANKS YOU!!!!!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to menikfire For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2009, 02:52 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro

Thanked 1,017 Times in 393 Posts

View ronaldsdv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ronaldsdv's Photo Album Add ronaldsdv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Man the site looks awesome and as time passes the site navigation get user friendlier every time which is better for new people and for people that have been here for a good while ... the colors are great ... and tabs are much better .. overall a great improvement to the site !!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ronaldsdv For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2009, 03:19 PM
OG Member

“ Originally Posted by menikfire View Post

lol hey everyone thank you all so much PB,D/\SH, WEESJE, gadget945..... LIST GOES ON and ON!!!
well like i said Thank you all for cleaning and improving this grate site!!!
all your hard work will improve and will make it easier on everyone else to get what her or she want from this site!!!
i really wish to help you all !!!!
many of you know i would love to help!!!
it would be an honor but unfortunately ever since i came back from my vacation.... life, work summer school, family is just making it hard for me to be on here as much !!!!
once summer is over i hope it will all go back to normal for me!!!
more free time on spj!!!
but hey this is not about me once again thank you all!!!
really you all are a great help here specially you boss!! "Pb"
THANKS YOU!!!!!

“ Originally Posted by ronaldsdv View Post

Man the site looks awesome and as time passes the site navigation get user friendlier every time which is better for new people and for people that have been here for a good while ... the colors are great ... and tabs are much better .. overall a great improvement to the site !!!

its all about team work brotha.. i appreciate your comments.Its shows that we are doing right around here even though there's other competition with in the ppc world.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2009, 04:56 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I am really on board with this , think it is a awsome idea to have to post to download a apps. An to only have 50 or 60 really active members must be dishearting at times. Can't wait to see the new Forums skins by Probex too gonna be great!!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2009, 05:57 PM

“ Originally Posted by GokuSS3 View Post

I am really on board with this , think it is a awsome idea to have to post to download a apps. An to only have 50 or 60 really active members must be dishearting at times. Can't wait to see the new Forums skins by Probex too gonna be great!!!!
true but we ahve more active members than that... amny forums will show members as active icluding geeks and xda but how many of them realy do post? it happens everywhere but we will get bigger like that.... ppcgeeks and 18 months plus on us and xda has years on us from start day.... we will get there we just have to be patient..... trust me and ask pb wehn being built and not seeing growth besides a max of 10 new members a day i was apretty much done with it, but he said to be patient and than months later boom!!! and size doesnt matter its about the quality of information nad doingit for the love of the hobby and ppc's..... that my outake and as long as we have that we will continue to be not the largest but the best and most informative forum for ppc's out there.
Old 07-10-2009, 09:06 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

true but we ahve more active members than that... amny forums will show members as active icluding geeks and xda but how many of them realy do post? it happens everywhere but we will get bigger like that.... ppcgeeks and 18 months plus on us and xda has years on us from start day.... we will get there we just have to be patient..... trust me and ask pb wehn being built and not seeing growth besides a max of 10 new members a day i was apretty much done with it, but he said to be patient and than months later boom!!! and size doesnt matter its about the quality of information nad doingit for the love of the hobby and ppc's..... that my outake and as long as we have that we will continue to be not the largest but the best and most informative forum for ppc's out there.
Very true good take , good way to look at things!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
decoration, housecleaning, spj, summer