Post New ThreadReply

Old 04-12-2009, 10:13 PM
JGC84 JGC84 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: xv6900 vogue
Mobile Carrier: verizon
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View JGC84's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View JGC84's Photo Album Add JGC84's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Idea For Easier Forum Navigation

I'm not sure how feasible this is, nor if I'm even posting in the right spot, but I had a thought. Why not make sub-forums/folders in the rom release section for each type of phone. As there are about 13 stickies in the supported group alone, it sometimes makes it hard to navigate, and find the available roms your looking for. Make it easier on everyone to get the proper rom for their device, and save the admins/moderators a bit of a headache in answering the same "which devices does this rom support" question over and over.

Just a thought.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JGC84 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2009, 10:26 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Idea For Easier Forum Navigation

“ Originally Posted by JGC84 View Post

I'm not sure how feasible this is, nor if I'm even posting in the right spot, but I had a thought. Why not make sub-forums/folders in the rom release section for each type of phone. As there are about 13 stickies in the supported group alone, it sometimes makes it hard to navigate, and find the available roms your looking for. Make it easier on everyone to get the proper rom for their device, and save the admins/moderators a bit of a headache in answering the same "which devices does this rom support" question over and over.

Just a thought.

making sub forum for each topic is useless and gets cluttered ...that's why we have threads.Not sure how noob friendly we can make it, but its noob enough..stickies always clutters the thread we would have to scroll through twenty stickies to actually see the main post.Rom section is setup for non supported and supported thread,non-supported for carriers roms and supported for cooked roms..the titles say it all plus on the prefix it will say pro,diamond,touch,mogul and so, members just have to read the whole thread before they download just like a book..

thanks for your thoughts.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2009, 07:48 PM
Mobile Model: several
Mobile Carrier: quakor
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Longfist's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Longfist's Photo Album Add Longfist's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Idea For Easier Forum Navigation

An idea always can clear up things or get things better or worse.

Now because we was talking about a tought,i wanted to let u know this.

Thought is a great dynamic force with tremendous power. An simple atom radiates an electromagnetic field or EMF.
A molecule radiates yet a stronger EMF. A large number of molecules form a cell in which the human brain contains
at least 200 million such cells. These atomic waves seem to include the emotions and are thought to be superimposed
within the EMF frequencies. These vibrations are sent out into the physical world extending outward into the
"non-physical" world. The historian Arthur Koestler refers to this as the capacity of the human psyche to "act as a cosmic resonator".
Thoughts paired with Intent equals a very powerful mixture of "mental stuff".
Thoughts and emotions happen as a result of you interactions with the world based on your perception of past experiences.
It how you perceive this world of events that form our thought processes that become reactions and behaviors,
unconsciously or consciously. Your thoughts create your feelings, emotions, behavior and what you attract and magnetize into your life.
In minding your thoughts, there is also a Japanese principle known as the "Kototama Principle" meaning "word soul".
When one develops the right connection to language and words, this deep connection "becomes a 'mirror' against which one reflects
his concerns in order to have a better sense of their nature, place, and relationship to a totality." This "hidden" philosophy is just
now re-emerging as our understanding how thought and feelings affect our realities.

This is my field.

Grtz
The Following User Says Thank You to Longfist For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
easier, forum, idea, navigation