Post New ThreadReply

Old 04-14-2009, 12:16 PM
AZAZEL AZAZEL is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Diamond
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View AZAZEL's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AZAZEL's Photo Album Add AZAZEL's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Patents

Hello everybody i was curious if anybody on the site is involved in patents, i may need some assistance. The question may seem odd but as i have been navigating through the site there seems to be alot of interesting folks out there from all walks of life so i figured why not ask ..
Old 04-15-2009, 08:34 PM
NOOB 4 EVER
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,370 Times in 335 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View gadget945's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gadget945's Photo Album Add gadget945's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Patents

In regards to assistance, you're bound to get a lot here, for tweaking your PPC.

In so far as patents are concerned, that's a broad field. You need help filing one? Is it for a new thing or a modification on an old one? Your best bet is to google it and find a decent LOCAL lawyer that specializes in patents.

The web can be your best friend when it comes to launching a new product. It can also be someone else's best friend, because you didn't do your due diligence and got screwed.

Also, it would do you well to watch who you tell what to. Sending someone schematics or specific information that you don't know (or do know for that matter) would not be a good idea.

Should not be necessary to pay anyone up front just for information. It also shouldn't cost you your idea by giving it away to the wrong person.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gadget945 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
patents