littledaisy littledaisy is offline   Thread Starter  
SPJ Addict :)
Mobile Model: DaPrettiestTouchPro
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,150 Times in 661 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View littledaisy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View littledaisy's Photo Album Add littledaisy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Points2Shop

Ok guys i was very skeptical when i recieved an email from a friend about this...but then he actually proved to me it was real...so the deal is..you earn points by filling out surveys and playing games...and give your email here and there...BUT if you're worried about spam..then do what i did and create an email for spam only...so anyway if you guys sign up through the link that i provide obviously im gonna benefit from it..but then you can do the same with your friends.....so anyway long story short: sign up at points2shop.com earn points that you can redeem on AMAZON.com and help me as well as help yourself...im already working on getting my first prize..and its only been about 2 weeks...so anyway heres the link : Points2Shop

and well yeah if you want to get free stuff go ahead and sign up..ITS NOT MANDATORY so dont feel obligated to do it if you dont want to have a great day JUNKIEZ!!! - LD

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to littledaisy For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
points2shop