Post New ThreadReply

Old 04-25-2009, 04:46 PM
raybond25 raybond25 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch
Mobile Carrier: Bell

Thanked 1,491 Times in 532 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View raybond25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View raybond25's Photo Album Add raybond25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Favourite Quotes

favourite quotes anyone?

two of mine

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
Marianne Williamson

"If the human mind was simple enough to understand, we'd be too simple to understand it."
Emerson Pugh
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to raybond25 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2009, 04:50 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Favourite Quotes

“ Originally Posted by raybond25 View Post

favourite quotes anyone?

two of mine

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
Marianne Williamson

"If the human mind was simple enough to understand, we'd be too simple to understand it."
Emerson Pugh

RAYRAY GOT LAID!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha thats my favorite remember all that i have taught you young grasshopper
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2009, 04:53 PM
raybond25 raybond25 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch
Mobile Carrier: Bell

Thanked 1,491 Times in 532 Posts

View raybond25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View raybond25's Photo Album Add raybond25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

RAYRAY GOT LAID!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha thats my favorite remember all that i have taught you young grasshopper
hahahahha

*takes a bow*
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to raybond25 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2009, 04:54 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

you can crack your finger, but never finger your crack......

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2009, 10:30 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro

Thanked 1,567 Times in 480 Posts

View Sh0wNuF's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Sh0wNuF's Photo Album Add Sh0wNuF's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

here are a couple of my favorite quotes:

"Chuck Norris and Mr. T walked into a bar. The bar was instantly destroyed, as that level of awesome cannot be contained in one building"

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: Jesus Christ and the American soldier. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom"

--------------------Below is probably the greatest quote of all time----------------------------

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
--John Stuart Mill (1806-1873)

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sh0wNuF For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2009, 10:37 PM
NOOB 4 EVER
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,370 Times in 335 Posts

View gadget945's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gadget945's Photo Album Add gadget945's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I can explain it to you, but I cannot understand it for you.
(sign hanging in my shop)

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gadget945 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2009, 03:40 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Vogue , Mogul
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View 1LOMOFO's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1LOMOFO's Photo Album Add 1LOMOFO's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

As long as this isn"t going to cost me nothing.
- Rev Run

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1LOMOFO For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2009, 07:45 PM
NOOB 4 EVER
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,370 Times in 335 Posts

View gadget945's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gadget945's Photo Album Add gadget945's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Five boxes preserve our freedom; soap, ballot, jury, witness and cartridge.

(have found many who claim to have penned this one)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gadget945 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
favourite, quotes